TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,584 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Why would he do this for 100K? First of all it is meaningless, and second it is pathetic to wear another countries jersey when they play against yours.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    probably we will be recognized world wide more positively this way

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,529 Times in 5,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khodam View Post
    Why would he do this for 100K? First of all it is meaningless, and second it is pathetic to wear another countries jersey when they play against yours.
    true, even as an iranian id be heartbroken if he were to stoop that low..!
    but you canít really put anything past crackheads when their stash starts to runs low..!!

ps
    on the serious note, Iím pretty sure its a bs news, about him being asked to wear TM kit when we face him home country at brazil...!!

but i think itíll be a good business move on his part and a sensible marketing move on the part of Uhlsport/or even IFF to offer him 100K to adorn our jersey at its unveiling ceremony..!!

his pics in iran kit will go viral all over all sorts of media and one couldnít buy that strong of a advertising/marketing campaign for 10s of millions...!!
    this is in fact a very shroud Marketing move, especially for a relatively unknown soccer brand like Uhlsport..!! the fact that they get to rep one of the final 32 WC teams was already a huge marketing qu for them..! and this is the most effective way to bring world wide attention to it pre wc..!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 6,415 Posts
    I think Maradona has worn a Brazil shirt in a commercial before, so he has done this sort of thing before.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,982 Times in 4,902 Posts
    This is the same Maradona who said he will support UAE over Argentina in the u17 world cup, so I don't see why you would be surprised if he would wear TM jersey.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camran khan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,245 Times in 4,604 Posts
    Agree with what BacheLot is saying, it's hell of a marketing and branding move to make, to have pictures of him wearing our shirt, this is probably one of the best advertising moves they could make. And where Maradona has reached now, it's more about the business of football, it's all about money and branding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,529 Times in 5,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camran khan View Post
    This is the same Maradona who said he will support UAE over Argentina in the u17 world cup, so I don't see why you would be surprised if he would wear TM jersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I think Maradona has worn a Brazil shirt in a commercial before, so he has done this sort of thing before.
    hum, didnít know that..!!? what an asshole..!!
    i shoulda guessed from this pic that everything with this nigga is all about the benjamins ..!!

may be does such BS on purpose to stir controversy at home and probably he has beef with the Argentine Football Federation over his firing after his dismal coaching performance in WC 2010 with start-studed team..?

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,716 Times in 3,953 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    hum, didn’t know that..!!? what an asshole..!!
    i shoulda guessed from this pic that everything with this nigga is all about the benjamins ..!!

may be does such BS on purpose to stir controversy at home and probably he has beef with the Argentine Football Federation over his firing after his dismal coaching performance in WC 2010 with start-studed team..?
    Wow never saw that pic of Marandona before! He really has turned into a big lover of the emarati's after all the money they have showered him....but to hear him say he would pick emarat over Argentina in the u17s?! What a kisekesh!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 6,415 Posts
    ISNA says according to Maradona none of this stuff about him wearing the TM jersey is true.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,478 Times in 4,107 Posts
    we should send a petition to Maradona demanding him wearing TM jersey!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.