No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, lets not take credit for shit that People did hundreds of years ago!
    Media?!?! Have you seen Iranian music videos?!?! lol or news?!?!
    Poetry!?! Sorry guy, molavi and hafez died like hundreds of years ago.
    architecture?!?! you mean the ones from hundreds of years ago!?!?
    see the pattern!?

Creating a logo takes 4 days! building world class stadiums ... More than 4 days.
    Better coaching and management, well that requires a whole cultural shift.

Everything we do is Abgooshti and sarehambandi

Comment

Hey guys incase you're interested I've created a few mock designs how how different companies would make Iran kits!

Check em out over here

So far I've done Nike and Grand Sport!

And I'm currently working on Adidas and Macron jersey styles for team melli

Will be doing more soon...

Comment

Does anybody know when uhlsport will reveal the WC kit ?

Comment

Jan

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
            I had a meeting with Uhlsport yesterday regarding sponsorship for our football team. he will send a sketch of the Iranian NT Jersey for me soon. he said they are awesome..
            Kit in the World Cup. Which is your favorite country's football shirt?

Comment

France

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                OFFICIAL NEWS on the jersey release

not that i didn't trust any of you guys, but i was curious on when the jersey is actually released and so i contacted Uhlsport's headquarter in germany. i just received their feedback:
                the release date is expected to be in the beginning of may in iran. the shirt will also be available "everywhere else" after that.

i can show the e-mail (its written in german) to martin-reza or pk if you need it verified (won't post it directly here because of personal information on it).
                Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                confirmed as Ardi already mentioned!
                Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                Does anybody know when uhlsport will reveal the WC kit ?
                please look above

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                  Like i said, i doubt they will change that logo until those c0cksuckers are out. Iran and creativity don't really go together. Here is how you know if a culture is creative or not!?!? are you doing the same SHIT over and over and over again since like 500 years ago with no improvements ?!? Well then no. We are not as bad as some African tribes but still, nothing to write home about.

I have zero control over the TM training and Its my day off and I wanna make a cool new crest, even if it's just for my subreddit. Sorry if i think the crest is dog shit and i want to see a different one.
                  Now, let me work on my stupid logo. A$$
                  since you're new to the forum, ill advise you that some people on here need some of your username in their lives

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S

Who is the retard in this thread ?????
                    Come on man even if you disagree with someone, and I am not saying I agree with the guy, do it with class it is unnecessary to call someone a retard and resort to insults. I'm not a moderator or anybody important I'm just giving you the benefit of my experience.
                    It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                      since you're new to the forum, ill advise you that some people on here need some of your username in their lives
                      they need gharch!

Comment

they need gharch!
                        I fear some are still hallucinating on that while posting.

Comment

they need gharch!
                          This is the first time I am hearing about gharch what is it? Ya I think some of our members are on alaf while posting and I"ll be honest before my military days(no longer in), I was one of those members on more than one occasion.
                          It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanPersian View Post
                            This is the first time I am hearing about gharch what is it? Ya I think some of our members are on alaf while posting and I"ll be honest before my military days(no longer in), I was one of those members on more than one occasion.
                            gharch is mushroom

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                              gharch is mushroom
                              Oh mushrooms does anyone even do mushrooms anymore? I think that was popular back when I was in high school from like 96-2000 but now it seems like weed(will always be popular) ex(for the culb people) and yayo for the rich kids are the popular drugs(crack for the inner city).

Comment

yes.. and it makes you a better person, per John Hopkins
                                http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Press...Psilocybin.pdf

TLDR? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbRbMavHm-8

also, arguably Psilocybin fertility cults were the origins of Christianity
                                http://www.amazon.com/The-Sacred-Mus.../dp/0982556276

any Terence McKenna fans here? He argued that Psilocybin was the reason we went from monkeys to humans.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOtLJwK7kdk

stay away from Yayo, crack, H, crystal...

Comment

Working...
                                X