Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Mojtaba Jabbari to Al Ahli

Meet your Persian Love Today
    After the horrible injury Zandi was involved in the director of the club is looking for a play maker, Al Ahli is negtoing with Jabbari as of today.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 563 Posts
    In their frontpage as well.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 611 Posts
    good let that pussy leave

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babak_iran For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,876 Times in 5,312 Posts
    Hopefully he will not join the arab team.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 586 Posts
    Seeing how Jabbari is a injury prone player, and in a league where it's hosting country is hostile to Iranians (to say the least) i think it's save to say that if Jabbari signs with that Qatari club his career might see it's end aswell.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirvan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,035 Times in 3,698 Posts
    damn i was hoping it was saudi al ahli! that would be great move not this

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 645 Posts
    I hope CQ sticks to his word and doesn't call up any player that plays in Qatar!
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    We already went through this once with Khalatbari, doing the same mistake again is beyond stupidity.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 512 Posts
    Age vaghean bere kheyli zaye mishe..But didnt CQ say he wont call up any player who is willing to play in an arab country ?..
    Jabbari definitely is an asset to TM, I guess we can all remember the WCQ games where we were missing him, when terrible M.Nouri ''replaced'' him..I hope this move doesnt take place, and if it does, we need to test Rahmani, Sadeghian or Mosalman

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LandOfAryans View Post
    Age vaghean bere kheyli zaye mishe..But didnt CQ say he wont call up any player who is willing to play in an arab country ?..
    Jabbari definitely is an asset to TM, I guess we can all remember the WCQ games where we were missing him, when terrible M.Nouri ''replaced'' him..I hope this move doesnt take place, and if it does, we need to test Rahmani, Sadeghian or Mosalman
    There are more fundamental issues at stake than football, if Jabbari chooses to make this move. It's about principles and learning from past mistakes: How many times do we have to make the same mistake until we learn?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.