• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    great great great video, amazing, my eyes teared up
    Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Just saw the video now... absolutely beautiful, thanks so much Pk jan
    Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
    I watched this video a while back but I forgot to comment on it, such an awesome video I had tears coming out of my eyes while watching it
    The thanks button seems to be unavailable for older posts - don't know if it was like that before or I just missed something in the past weeks.
    Anyway, once again thanks to all for watching and sharing your opinion. I will now try to work on other special videos and hope to share it here as soon as possible.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      The thanks button seems to be unavailable for older posts - don't know if it was like that before or I just missed something in the past weeks.
      Anyway, once again thanks to all for watching and sharing your opinion. I will now try to work on other special videos and hope to share it here as soon as possible.
      PK jan you are back, great to see you here because I know that many members worried about you and greatly appreciate your many contributions
      sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but check out my signature: it has been there since last year Iran TM for life.. it's the last thing that connects me to that country, even closer to me than the family I have left there.

Comment

^^^ Those pictures are great. The emotion and passion of victory in their faces is amazing. It's been WAY too long since Iranian football fans had some happiness to truly relish. The players gave it everything they had, and Carlos and his staff put their heart and soul into TM's success. They weren't doing this just for a paycheck; hell, they oftentimes didn't even get their paychecks and are owed backpay. They did this out of sincere and genuine love and desire to see TM succeed.

Here is another great one of Sadeghi

Irans-Amir-Hossein-Sadegh-008.jpg

I just hope Querioz is given the necessary resources to properly prepare the team.
          Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Man I still get goosebumps watching that goal and the post game celebration still gets me. I honestly still can't believe we made it, and I am so proud of our Team Melli and how hard they worked to give us this result. Dameshoon garm.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Navad summary of the last 3 WCQ matches with some interesting "inside" videos:

Originally posted by Prince of Fasa View Post
              PK jan you are back, great to see you here because I know that many members worried about you and greatly appreciate your many contributions
              Thank you bro. and everyone else for caring! I really appreciate your kindness & support.
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                Pique jan you should upload this to the pfdctv youtube page
                Done

Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

You deserv an oscar PK jan for that editing. So many hayajan in 8 minutes was almost too much for my poor heart
                  Thank you aziz.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Thanks Nariman jan. The video was awesome, damet hesabi garm

Comment

thanks pk jan

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        You deserv an oscar PK jan for that editing. So many hayajan in 8 minutes was almost too much for my poor heart
                        Thank you aziz.
                        Still need to improve a lot to deserve the Oscar , but thanks AK jaan for the constant support!
                        My videos are far away from being professional due to the limited resources/time, but I will try to improve.

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Thanks Nariman jan. The video was awesome, damet hesabi garm
                        Chakerim!
                        I am planning to start creating two special videos:

Asia's best defense
                        and
                        Iran's road to WC (all goals and the best highlights from the beginning) - your videos gave me the "assist" for this.

Would love to work with you together and I will make a thread about it as soon as possible.
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

PK or any other video makers out there on the boards. I've seen a lot of sports videos recently using the song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons and also "Time" by Hans Zimmer. They are both pretty cool songs in my opinion, and it would be cool to do a TM video with either.

Here are some examples:

Radioactive:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GecJuHnMYWE

Time:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaL_BDAeqA

Comment

Hi PK appreciate your work - I am also available to help on videos if you wish, due to the holidays.
                            I use After Effects.

Regards
                            Pedram

Still need to improve a lot to deserve the Oscar , but thanks AK jaan for the constant support!
                            My videos are far away from being professional due to the limited resources/time, but I will try to improve.

Chakerim!

Asia's best defense
                            and
                            Iran's road to WC (all goals and the best highlights from the beginning) - your videos gave me the "assist" for this.

Would love to work with you together and I will make a thread about it as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              PK or any other video makers out there on the boards. I've seen a lot of sports videos recently using the song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons and also "Time" by Hans Zimmer. They are both pretty cool songs in my opinion, and it would be cool to do a TM video with either.

Here are some examples:

Radioactive:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GecJuHnMYWE

Time:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaL_BDAeqA
                              I really dig "Time" and have some ideas for that. I think "Demons" by Imagine Dragons would be better in my opinion. Cause Iran has A LOT of demons currently and yet we qualified to Brazil

Comment

Chakerim!

Asia's best defense
                                and

Ghorboonet Pk jan! Kheili lotf dari

It's time for me to get a new editing program!

Comment

Working...
                                X