Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Meet your Persian Love Today
    The summer window is coming up. Let's hope for a good transfer window (ex. Azmoun to a top 4 league, Jahanbahksh to Germany/Holland, Allahayar to Shakhtar, etc.)
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-20-2021 at 06:33 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,808 Times in 1,039 Posts
    COVID transfer window suggests the reality will be very minimal activity for all who still have a contract.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,628 Times in 5,030 Posts
    Azmoun and Gholizadeh are the two biggest ones for me who MUST leave their respective clubs.

Things will also be interesting for majid hosseini who will be a free agent so he’ll be a steal for whoever picks him up and also milad mo who has one year remaining on his contract gent will either have to sell him or extend his contract.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,378 Posts
    Abedzadeh bere Braga kheili khosh-haal misham.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,851 Times in 7,295 Posts
    azmoun - > Sevilla (if Atalanta or Roma happen good too, but still sevilla is the best option)

Allahyar-> Shakhtar (ok with him staying with zorya until January, currently set to be the case)

Abedzadeh -> Guimaraes,Braga

Ghayedi -> Braga, AZ

Gholizadeh ->Sociedad,Betis,Celta etc or Lyon, Lens, Rennes in france (midtable BuLi also good).

Majid i just hope goes somewhere he is starter, just preferably not greece unless olympiakos.

Beiro -> Anywhere else in europe where he is a starter. AEK mentioned which would be great I think.

only other players I can see moving/need a move is ARJ but I dont really care what he does at this point. Maybe we get lucky with a couple more PGPL surprises like the past few seasons. Mohebbi, Hardani, Niazmand, etc

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 518 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    azmoun - > Sevilla (if Atalanta or Roma happen good too, but still sevilla is the best option)

Allahyar-> Shakhtar

Abedzadeh - > Guimaraes,Braga

Ghayedi -> Braga, AZ

Gholizadeh ->Sociedad,Betis,Celta etc or Lyon, Lens, Rennes in france (midtable BuLi also good).

Majid i just hope goes somewhere he is starter, just preferably not greece unless olympiakos.
    Great scenario, hoping we get some midfielders in Europe.

Hopefully Delfi can make his Gorica move permanent or whoever is in charge of Charleroi uses him as a Gholi replacement.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,555 Times in 2,886 Posts
    Rumors are Kanani to Ahli of Qatar, i didn't expect anything else from this guy lol
    I don't get younger Iranian players such as Cheshmi, Kanani, etc joining mid table teams in Qatar.

Cheshmi was in TM radar at SS but since joining shitty Qatari side, he is totally off. I mean you play for Persepolis, Esteghlal Which are at the same level of Duhail and Sadd, why joining crappy teams there even if it is for money. At least like Karimi join their top teams.
    I don't blame Shoja and Ebrahimi though, they are over 30 and this will be their last fat contract maybe. But youngers? Come on...
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    COVID transfer window suggests the reality will be very minimal activity for all who still have a contract.
    Clubs with financial issues may be willing to look towards Iran for some cheaper talent. I wouldn't mind our boys using that opportunity as a stepping stone into Europe. Top 4 Leagues are the goal for sure, but if you're not already playing in Europe let's just make sure you get there this summer for WC22.

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,065 Times in 928 Posts
    Funny that no one mentioned ARJ here

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,134 Times in 5,278 Posts
    This is probably not entirely transfer-related, but Tractor's former Algerian striker can't leave Iran and his passport has been confiscated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 291

You do not have permission to view the list of names.