Kaveh Rad started and played 90 minutes for Sporting KC in his first MLS match today.

Closed Thread

Thread: Kaveh Rad started and played 90 minutes for Sporting KC in his first MLS match today.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Kaveh Rad started and played 90 minutes for Sporting KC in his first MLS match today.

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Posted this on reddit too, but Defender Kaveh Rad started and played 90 minutes for Sporting KC in his first MLS match today.
    He is 19 years old, and he is of Iranian descent. It will be interesting to see if he will become a regular for Sporting KC and if he will earn any calls up for Team Melli and USMNT as Mehrdad Beitashour did in the past. I was proud to have Iranian-Americans represented on the team as I know it has always been a dream for many of us growing up.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,634 Times in 5,032 Posts
    We already have a thread for this topic - plz continue here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 40

You do not have permission to view the list of names.