• Kiumars Hashemi

0 0%
  • Mostafa Ajorloo

1 3.57%
  • Don't Care

6 21.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will become IFF President? Vote Now!

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,003 Times in 903 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Essi View Post
    My heart says AK but tbh, I dont think they will let this happen hence I selected Azizi Khadem since I remember last time he candidate, he basically was removed because of ridicules reason (unexpereiensed or young), and Taj because head of IFF. It was controversial.
    Look who was right . Khadem was selected ofcourse.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Essi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,154 Times in 1,834 Posts
    There was never any doubt in anyone's mind who knows IR in the slightest that Karimi and Kia had no chance.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 546 Posts
    Eradat Adesor jan. Agha chand vaghti bood naboodi. Hope everything is fine.

I think IFF President should be able to bring in some money and power (lobbying) to IFF. I don't think making IFF just footbally won't do us any good. Saeed Azari was a good option which he backed down for ali karimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    Ali Karimi with VP Mahdavika will turn this federation into something “footbally”. They are not in it for money or fame, they have plenty of that on their own. They are in it for the love to Iran’s football. They have my vote.
    Lol koka this IFF president looks like a joke. option 2 and 3 Are literally the same Did you notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post

(Note: This is a public poll)

[/COLOR]
    2- Heidar Baharvand (Azizi Khadem, Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, Shohreh Mousavi)
    3- Shahabodin Azizi Khadem (Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, Heidar Baharvand, Shohreh Mousavi)
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    anyone know much about him other than he speaks english?

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,099 Times in 5,142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Eradat Adesor jan. Agha chand vaghti bood naboodi. Hope everything is fine. )
    Tks buddy. I am always around and reading. Just not posting much, but available whenever needed via PM.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,756 Times in 4,923 Posts
    I want Ali Karimi for obvious reasons. But we all know that won't happen. I doubt he will get elected because i.r. won't gamble with the instability of Ali Karimi lol.

i.r. is already aware Ali doesn't give a crap about them, and they tolerate it because if anything were to happen to Ali it'll be their ass (torn by Persepolis fans and Karimi cult following).

Now just imagine Ali tearing them a few extra "holes" while he's the President of the IFF. If Ali even remotely enters a jail cell, it would immediately attract news outlets outside of Iran.

Edit: As always I’m late to the news that Khadem won lol. So Ali didn’t even debate huh? I’m not surprised honestly. I love Ali Karimi, he’s a genuine guy with a good heart. But can’t lie when I say that the same reason he didn’t debate is kind of similar to not sticking around in the Bundesliga after Bayern.
    Last edited by teammelli91; 03-01-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 6,493 Posts
    id say this Shahabodin aziz khadem guy sounds like the sorta name ... mullahs would choose to run their usual clown-show inside the federation. ..!!?

but seriously ... starts out with what he can get accomplished in terms of setting up proper prep camps/friendlies and if he can provide Dragan with reasonably well settings to get us outa of our WCQ first round and beyond..!! if he fails, needs to pack his shit and gtfo ba dabire kolesh..!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 101

You do not have permission to view the list of names.