Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021 - Page 589

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 589 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589
Results 5,881 to 5,884 of 5884

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,494 Times in 709 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    2 goals, 2 assists, and this smile & sheer sweetness. How can you not love this guy?
    Agreed, he is a true team player and their most selfless front man. In FC Porto, he’s only matched in character by Pepe.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Realist For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,169 Posts
    ^ Translation: Taremi does not throw in the towel: "We fight for our character". Mehdi jaan you are a person of character and we are all so proud of you.

Go Mehdi!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,643 Times in 4,039 Posts
    With the win today, Porto consolidate at least 2nd place and secure their automatic CL spot for next year. Way to go Porto and Mehdi!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,756 Times in 4,923 Posts
    I’m proud of Mehdi not just because of what he does on the field. Obviously I’m overjoyed with excitement wih what we’re all witnessing. But I’m more proud about his attitude and level of maturity outside of the field. He exudes professionalism off the pitch. And that my friends is the most important trait TOP managers and TOP clubs look for and want to see in their players. The player could play like Ronaldo or Messi, but it doesn’t mean **** if he has a bad attitude and lacks discipline.

When I go back to older videos and listen to Ali Daei talk about Taremi I get goosebumps. When asked how does Mehdi react to the fans criticism Sardar said, “When I told Mehdi about what fans think Mehdi told me “bikhial baba bikhial”. Mehdi himself is bikhial.” He meant ‘bikhial’ in a friendly and joking way, not as a careless person. But there’s truth behind something small like this. He doesn’t care about the negativity and focuses on his craft. If he did he wouldn’t be where he is now.

I get more goosebumps when I heard Sardar say this and it was when he was doing SO much better with Zenit. I believe good friendships and advice (even as simple as “bikhial”) can have a positive impact on a player’s performance.

Sardar is already a disciplined player. Even when he’s being immature and childish (which he’s less of now) he knows his limit. But I’m willing to bet these guys push each other to get better, even when they’re on opposite sides of Europe.

It’s beautiful to live in these moments guys. Cherish it while it lasts.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it 100 more times. It would be a DAMN shame if Skocic can’t qualify this team to the World Cup.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 489

You do not have permission to view the list of names.