Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg | 2020-21 - Page 222

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 232 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2312

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg | 2020-21

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 2,930 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Mourinho will coach AS Roma next year

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Mourinho will coach AS Roma next year
    My comment isn't related to Azmoun. But Mou to Roma is really random. And a significant downgrade.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,918 Times in 4,762 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    My comment isn't related to Azmoun. But Mou to Roma is really random. And a significant downgrade.
    That comes with his downgrade in coaching, it was expected tbh. Good match for where he is at currently.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,900 Times in 6,509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    That comes with his downgrade in coaching, it was expected tbh. Good match for where he is at currently.
    yea, his overly result-oriented, CQesque defensive brand of football is no longer much appreciated these days, hence not tolerated for long enough needed for it to bear their frutes..!
    not so sure Azmoun would revel in his brand of football anyways ..... !!? so meh..!! even if successful attacker for the special one, his current scoring stat-figures woulda likely suffer massively playing for him probably..?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,445 Times in 6,984 Posts
    " At the moment, it cannot be said that Zenit is parting with Azmun and Driussi - both players have contracts until 2022, Zenit has no specific proposals from foreign clubs at the moment. At the same time, I know for sure that Zenit is ready to discuss the sale of legionnaires on mutually beneficial terms."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

zenit insider confirming stance re azmoun. Open to potential sale but will require decent offer for star player. Keep in mind 20% of fee will go to rubin. They are also very interested in a new CF (legionairre) to go with CAM and CB upgrades.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Every training session , game , media pictures etc the guy looks like he is having the time of his life at Zenit. Seems like he has made some really good relationships there. Obviously if Zenit get a good deal for him then they will let him go but wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t that he gets offered a new contract.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,445 Times in 6,984 Posts
    I seriously hope anybody who thinks azmoun isnt cut out for a top team (Mind you I think we'd all be very content with top 4-6 team in top 4 league) is watching PSG tonight.

Icardi is the most useless waste of space of a CF ever. Offers zero.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Neither does Moise Kean. The striker before was Choupo-Moting - terrible.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 2,930 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I seriously hope anybody who thinks azmoun isnt cut out for a top team (Mind you I think we'd all be very content with top 4-6 team in top 4 league) is watching PSG tonight.

Icardi is the most useless waste of space of a CF ever. Offers zero.
    Icardi is argentinian like PSG coach. He is far from being professional, overweight etc.. He doesn't care about football nowadays but has the good passport

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Icardi is argentinian like PSG coach. He is far from being professional, overweight etc.. He doesn't care about football nowadays but has the good passport
    reason he got a spot at psg was based off of his merit at inter, but the guy is a complete asshole (literally stole his best friend's wife and kids)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 446

You do not have permission to view the list of names.