Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 53

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 230 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,801 Times in 7,288 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by IranPuma View Post
    Like I said, 3rd is debatable at best. Only one I can even give, but the second was horrible at all angles.

Hell I'll even give in, you're right that momentum, he's not shifting away from it.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

at 1:15 was the alternate angle for second one. I agree from all the other angles I saw I didnt think it was a PK, but this one you can clearly see the clip on his calf, and its not minor. Controlling the ball and moving at high speed that contact is enough to impede a player.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Nah...

MARG BAR... [insert name] remains a domestic Iranian cultural delight.

I was super happy he was going to Turkey and I'm a Persepolis fan.

But our very reactionary domestic Persepolis fans trashed him in social media until he went back.
    Incorrect lad, many of the death threats Taremi receives are from MEK or to a lesser extent Liberals who wish him ill because he is an outspoken IR supporter. Thus many extreme butthurt diaspora members hate him for his political views.

Kinda like how the member Blue blood wants to exterminate me and the likes of me when his group takes the power in Iran, it is wishful thinking by him but my point is to demonstrate the way of thinking of these potential killers within the Iranian diaspora.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,787 Times in 3,056 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    Incorrect lad, many of the death threats Taremi receives are from MEK or to a lesser extent Liberals who wish him ill because he is an outspoken IR supporter. Thus many extreme butthurt diaspora members hate him for his political views.

Kinda like how the member Blue blood wants to exterminate me and the likes of me when his group takes the power in Iran, it is wishful thinking by him but my point is to demonstrate the way of thinking of these potential killers within the Iranian diaspora.
    Nope.

99% of those IG commentators were all from Iran. All domestic Persepolis fans. Have you ever seen me berate Taremi for his views?

Also... its very telling you never see Iranian away support get in trouble on the spot for misbehaving against Iranians.

But some sections of domestic club supporters take it on themselves to be lowlives. Especially those who berate players wives/mothers in the stadium.

Have you really forgotten good oldies like "Nikbakhte Vahedi ***** nanashe!?" Real classy folks we are talking about.

Or how Iranians in Iran bashed that Brazilian models Ig for wearing a dress and IRIB not broadcasting the 2014 draw?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Nope.

99% of those IG commentators were all from Iran. All domestic Persepolis fans. Have you ever seen me berate Taremi for his views?

Also... its very telling you never see Iranian away support get in trouble on the spot for misbehaving against Iranians.

But some sections of domestic club supporters take it on themselves to be lowlives. Especially those who berate players wives/mothers in the stadium.

Have you really forgotten good oldies like "Nikbakhte Vahedi ***** nanashe!?" Real classy folks we are talking about.

Or how Iranians in Iran bashed that Brazilian models Ig for wearing a dress and IRIB not broadcasting the 2014 draw?
    Nope.

99% of those death treats are from Iranian diaspora members posing as Perspolis fans. I do agree that the things that are chanted in Iranian football stadiums can be very nasty which is why many Iranian men don't want women attending men's football games, though Iranians are seldom violent in football stadiums unlike in Europe with its many hooligans.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,803 Times in 6,619 Posts
    Nope.
    99% of those death treats are from Iranian diaspora members posing as Perspolis fans. I do agree that the things that are chanted in Iranian football stadiums can be very nasty which is why many Iranian men don't want women attending men's football games, though Iranians are seldom violent in football stadiums unlike in Europe with its many hooligans.
    Actually we concluded that most Iranian men did want their wives in stadiums. And this group included you who were finally allowing your Bosnian wife to attend although you stated she indicated she didn't want to.

Congratulations, i'm happy for you guys. I gave my wife permission to attend the game but she told me she's not interested in football and that i can go to the game with me mates.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,787 Times in 3,056 Posts
    Nope.
    I think we have enough evidence of toxic fan culture in Iran. No we dont have a hooligan problem. We have an oghdeh problem.
    I'll make sure to highlight more malign behavior going forward.
    There was a subset of very dedicated Branko backing Persepolis fans who were like this.
    Thankfully many scattered when Branko left to go to our mortal enemies.

Edit: This behavior isnt exclusive to Persepolis fans...just highlighting it as I am one and assume you are too.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 4,417 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Mehdi made it to the PPL team of the month. Well deserved.

Go Mehdi!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 4,417 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Taremi is injured and will not go to Hong Kong. Awful news. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Go Mehdi!
    Go TM!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,336 Times in 6,706 Posts
    fak
    injured in TM training ?
    hope not too serious

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 2,880 Posts
    So apparently some Sporting fans in social media called him a pro diver and wishing he get killed by terrorist when he go back to Iran.
    Vahshi bazi hame ja hast..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 290

You do not have permission to view the list of names.