Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 52

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 230 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,728 Times in 4,803 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    There was one Sporting CP fan who tweeted that, waited a few minutes, then knew he f'ed up and delted his original tweet. The tweet you posted was just quoting the deleted tweet.

This is the user's twitter: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Lol madarj***e ashghal porteghali..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,790 Times in 3,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    I'm guessing mostly Iranian diaspora members?
    Nah...

MARG BAR... [insert name] remains a domestic Iranian cultural delight.

I was super happy he was going to Turkey and I'm a Persepolis fan.

But our very reactionary domestic Persepolis fans trashed him in social media until he went back.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Mehdi made it to the PPL team of the week for the second time in a row. He is the only player from Rio Ave on the team of the week!

Go Mehdi!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Keep this performance and he could play for a much better team in Portugal

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,415 Times in 3,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    Keep this performance and he could play for a much better team in Portugal
    Lucas Piazon from Chelsea joined Rio Ave

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,451 Times in 4,577 Posts
    Está decidido! Mehdi Taremi é o Prozis Man of the Match do #SCPRAFC. Parabéns Taremi 👏

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Just another keyboard warrior typing away. People only hate when they're jealous. Go Taremi!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    really? Third one he was taken out and had his path totally impeded, coates didnt touch the ball either. Second one was soft but I have seen PK given for less, same as first one.
    I mean if you dont think the third warranted a pk then Im not sure what you would call as a pk lol.

Jesus Christ you guys are really reaching, there's nothing wrong with acting and winning your team a penalty kick...or three LOL. He made perfect runs and put himself in dangerous positions which in itself is amazing skill, I'm not oblivious. Now to see someone get touched is not the same as getting CLIPPED. Penalty one looked bad from behind but the replay shows he defender at best made slight contact with Taremi and by that I mean nothing that warrants the way he goes down like LeBron James. The second one? If no one here can admit how horrible that was then everyone's lying to themselves, that shit was a travesty lol. The third one looks like he went to impede his run, the defender reaches his leg out and his cleat plants well before Taremi makes the decision to cut inside and at that point extends his leg enough to the left for his thigh to make contact with the defenders leg to look like it was leg to leg and boom, does his best LeBron James flop. Again Taremi has a knack for great runs and posing a threat to the opposite team which is why he's even able to be in a position to cause the defenders to make mistakes and even though they didn't actually foul him in my opinion on the first two (the third is debatable at best) they did make mistakes, they went in for the ball in a reckless manner and when you leave your feet like that you risk a penalty kick every time. He's apparently good at what he does. Also, VAR and these so called VAR experts don't support your bs guys, don't start with that. There have been plenty of games where VAR has robbed people of legitimate goals, penalty opportunities etc...and no I'm not talking about Tottenham lol Keep in mind I like Taremi, one of the few who didn't bash the kid after the missed chance against Portugal in the world cup, I love seeing how well he's done in the first few weeks with his new team, it's absolutely awesome.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,897 Times in 7,312 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IranPuma View Post
    Jesus Christ you guys are really reaching, there's nothing wrong with acting and winning your team a penalty kick...or three LOL. He made perfect runs and put himself in dangerous positions which in itself is amazing skill, I'm not oblivious. Now to see someone get touched is not the same as getting CLIPPED. Penalty one looked bad from behind but the replay shows he defender at best made slight contact with Taremi and by that I mean nothing that warrants the way he goes down like LeBron James. The second one? If no one here can admit how horrible that was then everyone's lying to themselves, that shit was a travesty lol. The third one looks like he went to impede his run, the defender reaches his leg out and his cleat plants well before Taremi makes the decision to cut inside and at that point extends his leg enough to the left for his thigh to make contact with the defenders leg to look like it was leg to leg and boom, does his best LeBron James flop. Again Taremi has a knack for great runs and posing a threat to the opposite team which is why he's even able to be in a position to cause the defenders to make mistakes and even though they didn't actually foul him in my opinion on the first two (the third is debatable at best) they did make mistakes, they went in for the ball in a reckless manner and when you leave your feet like that you risk a penalty kick every time. He's apparently good at what he does. Also, VAR and these so called VAR experts don't support your bs guys, don't start with that. There have been plenty of games where VAR has robbed people of legitimate goals, penalty opportunities etc...and no I'm not talking about Tottenham lol Keep in mind I like Taremi, one of the few who didn't bash the kid after the missed chance against Portugal in the world cup, I love seeing how well he's done in the first few weeks with his new team, it's absolutely awesome.
    Idk, even the second one if you watched the VAR video provided here the analysts show the clip from the alternate angle that wasnt showed to the viewing audience during the match, it seemed enough for a PK.

The third one I encourage you to rewatch [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at minute 3:50. Taremi pokes the ball FIRST, then coates dives to ground and completely blocks his run taking him out. There was no way taremi could change course and avoid him given the speed of movement.

Seriously do you want somebody to break a leg for PK or what lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Idk, even the second one if you watched the VAR video provided here the analysts show the clip from the alternate angle that wasnt showed to the viewing audience during the match, it seemed enough for a PK.
    The third one I encourage you to rewatch [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at minute 3:50. Taremi pokes the ball FIRST, then coates dives to ground and completely blocks his run taking him out. There was no way taremi could change course and avoid him given the speed of movement.
    Seriously do you want somebody to break a leg for PK or what lol.
    Like I said, 3rd is debatable at best. Only one I can even give, but the second was horrible at all angles.

Hell I'll even give in, you're right that momentum, he's not shifting away from it.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 278

You do not have permission to view the list of names.