Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 204

Closed Thread
Page 204 of 230 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2296

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 Times in 3,269 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

On Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they say Taremi is very close to Porto

Here is the video. My Portuguese friend called me and told me that on Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they said Taremi is very close to Porto. #fuckinhype
    Last edited by Leicester City; 08-03-2020 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Video

قهرمانان جام حذفی فوتبال انگلیس : ۲۰۲۱-۲۰۲۰

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

On Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they say Taremi is very close to Porto

Here is the video. My Portuguese friend called me and told me that on Portuguese TV channel TVI 24 they said Taremi is very close to Porto. #fuckinhype
    Why are you guys so quiet??? When we do not have any players about to go a big club, we complain about no club wants to sign our players... Now that we do (potentially), no reactions. Nothing, nada...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,608 Posts
    We were all too busy dancing 😂

In all honesty I think we have all seen it before where a deal doesn’t go through with one our players. As soon as he has had signed a contract (not in the way Saman did at Huesca) and he has the kit on and is on the pitch then we will be dancing more.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    We were all too busy dancing 😂

In all honesty I think we have all seen it before where a deal doesn’t go through with one our players. As soon as he has had signed a contract (not in the way Saman did at Huesca) and he has the kit on and is on the pitch then we will be dancing more.
    Haha, fair point. I think this one will happen, well I hope. (knock on wood)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,608 Posts
    He’s definitely going somewhere.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Why are you guys so quiet??? When we do not have any players about to go a big club, we complain about no club wants to sign our players... Now that we do (potentially), no reactions. Nothing, nada...
    That's what I've been saying. We exaggerate the negative things too much.
    Good luck to Taremi. I'd like to see him not only to shine on club level but also contribute to TM.
    With this ruthless attacking line (taremi, sardar and an on form JB) surely our opponents have no chance against us in the WCQs?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactika For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,147 Times in 7,131 Posts

not much to say. As I mentioned before when I posted link, Portuguese media has so far said hes been confirmed to Sporting, Benfica, Braga and now Porto. I agree this seems more real (obviously interest from all is concrete), but we will just have to wait and see.

Porto would be the best move for sure. CL, very likely to start, no adaptation time needed, good midfield behind him, league champs, etc.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Taremi's been lit this season. Surely Porto will gamble on him?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,640 Times in 4,314 Posts
    As Iranians, we've learned to temper our expectations in football...in politics...in family...in life. Once I see the photo of Mehdi shaking hands with the owners and a jersey in hand, I'll be happy to celebrate with you Aziz!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Let it happen then we will celebrate lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 341

You do not have permission to view the list of names.