Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 201

Closed Thread
Page 201 of 230 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2296

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

  1. #2001
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    763
    Thanked 792 Times in 325 Posts
    Rep Power
    0


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    I find it funny that this guy has always something negative to say. How do you know if 90% of those penalties would not have been given in the EPL?
    From counting Ezatolahi's professional career at the age of 15 back in 2012 (8 seasons and 32 matches) and allegedly ending of his club career and input at 23 years of age for TM, to this baseless comment, incredible.
    Keep up the good work man.
    Let’s try again since you ran away yesterday,

    If his birthday is October 1, 1996 please tell me how old he was making his professional debut for Malavan on October 26, 2012?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdi13 For This Useful Post:

    The

  3. #2002
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    2,050
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 433 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Let’s try again since you ran away yesterday,
    If his birthday is October 1, 1996 please tell me how old he was making his professional debut for Malavan on October 26, 2012?
    This is not the right thread, I will respond in the other thread regarding the incorrect statistics. And lol at running away, you take yourself way too seriously man.

  4. #2003
    Administrator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Under Lahaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,572
    Thanks
    2,305
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949739
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Getting the amount of penalities he got is an art and not something to be scoffed at.

    Paulinho and taremi are the same age. Only reason he is going to wolves is Bc of mendes connection. Definitely not a top 6 level PL player(starter).

    And taremi’s physicality is one of his strongest points . Look how he physically dominated and manhandled Spain and Portugal (especially Spain), or his incredible display vs russia where he shrugged off Russia’s top cb and 3 others for sardar assist like they were nothing.

    He is 6ft3, very built and powerful, with really long strides and deceptive speed.

    Braga might be good fit Bc of carvahal but I doubt it. Taremi is out of their price range and they already signed two brazilian youngsters to replace paulinho

    Yeah, I didn't realize how important his presence was for Azmoun until that game (forgot which one in Asian cup) which he missed.



    Quote Originally Posted by Preezy View Post
    Why critisize a player without looking up the facts? He won more penalties than any player has done in history.

    He even won three penalties in one game against Sporting. Unfortunately he didn’t get to take those penalties which would’ve made him the single top scorer of the league. He is a class player and his awareness and intelligence is the reason why he won those penalties. Taremi is a consistent player.

    No one scored more goals than him and the fact that his competitors are players from Braga, Sporting, Benfica and Porto proves how amazing he is. Please show some respect and appreciation.

    Agha kotak nazan. He is even better than Penaldo and Messi combined. Good for him! For sure it would've been great if he had topped the list on his own but either way it's something to be proud of.

  5. #2004
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    The's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    لندن
    Age
    32
    Posts
    17,806
    Thanks
    5,811
    Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949729
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    I find it funny that this guy has always something negative to say. How do you know if 90% of those penalties would not have been given in the EPL?

    From counting Ezatolahi's professional career at the age of 15 back in 2012 (8 seasons and 32 matches) and allegedly ending of his club career and input at 23 years of age for TM, to this baseless comment, incredible.

    Keep up the good work man.
    First of all I'm not negative 90% of the time. I praise players for certain things, and criticise them for other things. Just because I don't treat every Iranian player like I'm their overprotective mom, it doesn't mean I'm negative.

    secondly, that comment isn't negative. Certain leagues like Italian and Portuguese he refs generally tend to be more generous with the foul giving. The EPL however is on the other side of the spectrum, where refs tend to allow more physical contact. This is something Jahanbakhash learnt in his first few games last year, where tried to draw a foul from minor contact, and the refs didn't stop the play.
    -------------------Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh-----------------
    Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh
    Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh
    ----------------------------Jahanbakhsh----------------------------

  6. #2005
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    7,467
    Thanks
    6,174
    Thanked 8,484 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Rep Power
    751759
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Damn looks like Carvalhal is taking players with him to Braga

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Looks like Braga are going to build for next season to compete, maybe not so bad of a move with if Taremi being linked to them?


    قهرمانان جام حذفی فوتبال انگلیس : ۲۰۲۱-۲۰۲۰

  7. #2006
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    FF187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,676
    Thanks
    3,079
    Thanked 2,036 Times in 841 Posts
    Rep Power
    5116882
    chance to make a big team... don't miss it Mehdi

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

  8. #2007
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    diz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,908
    Thanks
    6,776
    Thanked 13,640 Times in 4,314 Posts
    Rep Power
    5027463
    If you have social media accounts...do your thing and vote for Player of the Season!


  9. #2008
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    2,050
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 433 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    First of all I'm not negative 90% of the time. I praise players for certain things, and criticise them for other things. Just because I don't treat every Iranian player like I'm their overprotective mom, it doesn't mean I'm negative.
    secondly, that comment isn't negative. Certain leagues like Italian and Portuguese he refs generally tend to be more generous with the foul giving. The EPL however is on the other side of the spectrum, where refs tend to allow more physical contact. This is something Jahanbakhash learnt in his first few games last year, where tried to draw a foul from minor contact, and the refs didn't stop the play.
    I'm not into statistics the way you are (you clearly showed your expertise in that field with Ezatolahi and his 8 seasons of senior football starting at 15 years of age), but every time I come across a post from you in a thread that I'm following it is about negative stuff.
    How Iranian football is garbage, how Iran sucks at everything etc. Now is it possible that what you are doing is merely self projection and that it has nothing to do with Iran and its people? I mean clearly not everything that is Iranian is great but what does Taremi having a great season in Portugal with an average club have to do with EPL? All you are trying to do is undermine his achievement this season with your usual negativity and I can't imagine anyone taking you seriously mate.

  10. #2009
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    The's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    لندن
    Age
    32
    Posts
    17,806
    Thanks
    5,811
    Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949729
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    I'm not into statistics the way you are (you clearly showed your expertise in that field with Ezatolahi and his 8 seasons of senior football starting at 15 years of age), but every time I come across a post from you in a thread that I'm following it is about negative stuff.
    How Iranian football is garbage, how Iran sucks at everything etc. Now is it possible that what you are doing is merely self projection and that it has nothing to do with Iran and its people? I mean clearly not everything that is Iranian is great but what does Taremi having a great season in Portugal with an average club have to do with EPL? All you are trying to do is undermine his achievement this season with your usual negativity and I can't imagine anyone taking you seriously mate.
    Lol, you got triggered when I pointed out that EPL is a more physical league where refs don't give penalties as easily as they do in southern Europe and that moving to the EPL would not be good move for him because of that reason.

    Everything else is just you selectively taking things out of context, and freaking out.
    -------------------Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh-----------------
    Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh
    Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh
    ----------------------------Jahanbakhsh----------------------------

  11. #2010
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    7,467
    Thanks
    6,174
    Thanked 8,484 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Rep Power
    751759




    قهرمانان جام حذفی فوتبال انگلیس : ۲۰۲۱-۲۰۲۰

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:


Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 341

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 96.60 Kb. compressed to 86.96 Kb. by saving 9.64 Kb. (9.98%)]