Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 159

Closed Thread
Page 159 of 230 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2296

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,795 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    So happy to see him taking penalties and taking it so calmly to give his team the win. He is for sure going to a better club soon, amazing progress! You are making us proud Mehdi
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,927 Times in 4,765 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FF187 View Post
    Replacing Diego Costa...why not?
    Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    My friend....listen to what you just said. Does it really need an explanation? You actually believe a big club like Atlético would replace a big name player like costa with an unknown, middle aged player from a small club in Portugal?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,822 Times in 4,540 Posts
    He is one of our only players who can fit in any European league and any club. Our players rarely succeed in EPL, the main reason is their physics and strength, and Taremi possesses them both. They guy can steal the ball and run fast with it past defenders, right into the penalty box, and depending on circumstances draw a penalty, his height and high jumps allows him to be a good header with decent precision.

Unlike most our players he is somewhat calm and avoids stupid fights and arguments on the pitch, and well knows how to keep his cool on and off the pitch.

I can picture him play in Bundesliga, Serie A, EPL, La Liga etc. he has most of the ingredients to qualify for any of the above mentioned leagues. Also the fact that he speaks English is a big plus. I was shocked when I first saw him speaking it in an interview.

Kholaase dames shadidan Garm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 822 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    My friend....listen to what you just said. Does it really need an explanation? You actually believe a big club like Atlético would replace a big name player like costa with an unknown, middle aged player from a small club in Portugal?
    My friend...I'll be digging this post out if it happens

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I think Taremi is comparable with Benzema. Creating a lot of chances, good teamplay but also missing a lot. Benzema is strong and tall too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IranPowned For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Dobare shoroo shod 😂😂😂😂

Taremi is a great player but dont get too hyped, he plays in a shitty league man stop talking about athletico and real madrid and whatever.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,538 Times in 1,434 Posts
    INB4 the Azmoun & Taremi combination in Athletico Madrid.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,801 Times in 4,070 Posts
    Primeira Liga Team of the Week with 2 Iranians! Very proud of the boys, as I'm sure CQ is as well =)

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,952 Times in 2,900 Posts
    He should go to Porto or Benfica and play some UCL

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    He is one of our only players who can fit in any European league and any club. Our players rarely succeed in EPL, the main reason is their physics and strength, and Taremi possesses them both. They guy can steal the ball and run fast with it past defenders, right into the penalty box, and depending on circumstances draw a penalty, his height and high jumps allows him to be a good header with decent precision.
    Unlike most our players he is somewhat calm and avoids stupid fights and arguments on the pitch, and well knows how to keep his cool on and off the pitch.
    I can picture him play in Bundesliga, Serie A, EPL, La Liga etc. he has most of the ingredients to qualify for any of the above mentioned leagues. Also the fact that he speaks English is a big plus. I was shocked when I first saw him speaking it in an interview.
    Kholaase dames shadidan Garm!
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If he was technically more gifted he would have played for a big club by now! He ticks almost all the boxes, the reason that he misses huge chances is that he doesn't have the 100% control on ball the you should have to be a top player..
    Otherwise, he has the speed, strength, height, mindset, creativity. It's not too strange either as most Iranian players don't have that control on the ball (Karimi, Azizi & Shojaei aside. Not counting Dejagah & Zandi as they are product of German football.).

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Babak agha For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 347

You do not have permission to view the list of names.