FIFA 20 Iranian Players - Page 9

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 285

Thread: FIFA 20 Iranian Players

  1. #81
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    perspolis#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,656
    Thanks
    2,228
    Thanked 6,815 Times in 3,067 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949728


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    There's also Taremi, although I'm assuming he'll be rated somewhere between 72-75
    He had a 74 rating in the World Cup mode but was arguably better than the rating itself. For me he seemed to just show up unmarked in the box every time and be 1v1 with the goalie.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:


  3. #82
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NRW
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 527 Posts
    Rep Power
    1060843
    Sardar Azmoun - 79
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 77
    Saman Ghoddos - 75
    Steven Beitashour - 67
    Amir Abedzadeh - 71
    Kaveh Rezaei - 72
    Ali Gholizadeh - 71
    Omid Noorafkan - 69
    Younes Delfi - 65
    Majid Hosseini - 71
    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - 66
    Sosha Makani - 65
    Sadegh Moharrami - 69
    Mehrdad Mohammadi - 67
    Milad Mohammadi - 76
    Mehdi Taremi - 75
    Ali Karimi - 66

    Potential guesses, Delfi 79, Allahyar 82, Hosseini 77


    My guesses based off of current/past rating

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:


  5. #83
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,836
    Thanks
    1,888
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortmund View Post
    Sardar Azmoun - 79
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 77
    Saman Ghoddos - 75
    Steven Beitashour - 67
    Amir Abedzadeh - 71
    Kaveh Rezaei - 72
    Ali Gholizadeh - 71
    Omid Noorafkan - 69
    Younes Delfi - 65
    Majid Hosseini - 71
    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - 66
    Sosha Makani - 65
    Sadegh Moharrami - 69
    Mehrdad Mohammadi - 67
    Milad Mohammadi - 76
    Mehdi Taremi - 75
    Ali Karimi - 66

    Potential guesses, Delfi 79, Allahyar 82, Hosseini 77


    My guesses based off of current/past rating
    Why would Ali Karimi be in the game?

  6. #84
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 940 Times in 443 Posts
    Rep Power
    1191266
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Why would Ali Karimi be in the game?
    he was rumored to go to portugal but i doubt it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #85
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 940 Times in 443 Posts
    Rep Power
    1191266
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    He had a 74 rating in the World Cup mode but was arguably better than the rating itself. For me he seemed to just show up unmarked in the box every time and be 1v1 with the goalie.
    he was a beast l. i have no idea how he had 4* skill moves but he was really good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #86
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,836
    Thanks
    1,888
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    he was rumored to go to portugal but i doubt it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's staying at Esteghlal.

  9. #87
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Team Melli Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,324
    Thanks
    7,725
    Thanked 4,440 Times in 1,875 Posts
    Rep Power
    17241732
    EA Access finally available on PS4:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

  10. #88
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    7,467
    Thanks
    6,174
    Thanked 8,490 Times in 3,271 Posts
    Rep Power
    0


    A Torino fan predicted the FIFA 20 ratings for Torino. Surprisingly, in the video he gave Beiranvand an overall rating predicition of 80. (He also listed the possibility of Beiranvand transferring at 50%.)

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:


  12. #89
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 940 Times in 443 Posts
    Rep Power
    1191266
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post


    A Torino fan predicted the FIFA 20 ratings for Torino. Surprisingly, in the video he gave Beiranvand an overall rating predicition of 80. (He also listed the possibility of Beiranvand transferring at 50%.)
    79 handling? This man has no idea what he's on about

  13. #90
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kian B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,366
    Thanks
    10,449
    Thanked 3,200 Times in 1,215 Posts
    Rep Power
    4252109
    Removed Ali Karimi since he extended with Esteghlal

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 87.99 Kb. compressed to 78.84 Kb. by saving 9.15 Kb. (10.40%)]