Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 62

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 548 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,560 Times in 2,459 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Brighton fans, who do you expect to start at LW if Izquierdo is unfit? Sonny March?
    Was just about to ask this lol

I guess maybe we can see Jahanbakhsh coming in as a sub earlier?? Tbh I don't rate March very well..

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Side note:

Iranians have absolutely destroyed Brighton's Instagram page. Like every picture has 10 English comments and about 100 Persian comments. Kind of feel bad for actual brighton fans.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,490 Times in 3,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    Side note:

Iranians have absolutely destroyed Brighton's Instagram page. Like every picture has 10 English comments and about 100 Persian comments. Kind of feel bad for actual brighton fans.
    They even destroyed SD Huesca page and Ghoddos hasn't even signed! There was one on Brighton's page where an Iranian was arguing with this girl it was sad...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

The

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Was just about to ask this lol
    I guess maybe we can see Jahanbakhsh coming in as a sub earlier?? Tbh I don't rate March very well..
    Don't know. Solly March appears to be match fit and is favourite to start on the left vs Watford. By default as the other players are not fit or match ready? I would hope Alireza Jahanbakhsh could make one of the forward/wing positions his own.

At 66 minutes I would be looking for a change if we are chasing the game at Watford. Then I would have thought the right footed Jahanbakhsh would replace the very left footed Solly March in the same position.

The second most likely change and less obvious would be to debut Yves Bissouma if trying to open up the defence on the ground.

The following two games are against Man United (H) and Liverpool (A) when we might only play one winger at a time. I don't see Solly March being the solitary winger as he is not good enough to be a threat from a counter attack. Some would say, he is not good enough for the Premier League. Against the top six teams he rarely makes a show.

Most likely March's appearances have been as late substitute when we are holding on to the lead as he is slightly more intelligent at keeping possession and marginally better at the defending than Izquierdo and Knockaert who lose the ball trying to create goals. I say marginally as Solly March is no great shakes at winning the ball. He tracks back though.

"March has made an eyecatching start in the Premier League. In the first three matches he was Albion's best attacker, in the last two he has demonstrated there is more to him than gliding past defenders."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,052 Times in 1,657 Posts
    BHAFC ranked 16/20 in power rankings. Nice to see a nod to our boy ARJ!

Ranking all 20 Premier League clubs as the new season kicks off

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,706 Times in 7,260 Posts
    tbh, Leiecester have have looked really good tonight. Im sure ARJ could have started for them on the right side, I feel like he would have actually had less competition than at brighton...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,490 Times in 3,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    tbh, Leiecester have have looked really good tonight. Im sure ARJ could have started for them on the right side, I feel like he would have actually had less competition than at brighton...
    We shouldn't have even got that penalty, silly Amarety handball smh! We also signed good defenders like Çağlar Söyüncü (Turkish defender that was good vs Iran) and Benkovic (has potential)

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,494 Times in 1,637 Posts
    BBC preview on tomorrow’s game says that ARJ is in line to start.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Via r/soccer:

Paul Merson pronouncing the names of Vestergaard, Balbuena, Guendouzi, Elyounoussi, Arrizabalaga, Jahanbaksh and Sokratis

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 Times in 403 Posts
    Most major news outlets predicting that ARJ starts on the right wing tomorrow and Knockaert on the left
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Javeed For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.