Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 58

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 548 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Official BHAFC website has his being #9

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    ARJ screenshoted number 16 with his name on it and the "Shop" page takes you directly to where you can purchase official jersey.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 1,493 Posts
    these guys are worse than pp an ss. jesus
    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 08-08-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Official BHAFC website has his being #9
    Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    That's from the last season. You want the one for 18/19 season (16).
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Multimedia Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Chris Hughton had some positive remarks about our boy today in his interview on Skysport ( go to 1:05:30)

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PouriaAkaBarut For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    Chris Hughton had some positive remarks about our boy today in his interview on Skysport ( go to 1:05:30)

chris is right, if ali can score 10 goals in epl, brighton will be happy, and like 7-8 assists.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,782 Times in 1,510 Posts
    Opening day match @ Watford on Saturday! Hopefully JB makes a substitute appearance. And if he doesn't, I hope Iranian fans don't freak out. It's not the end of the world. Hughton is a smart manager and will bring him along slowly.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Opening day match @ Watford on Saturday! Hopefully JB makes a substitute appearance. And if he doesn't, I hope Iranian fans don't freak out. It's not the end of the world. Hughton is a smart manager and will bring him along slowly.
    If Brighton are losing or drawings at 66 minutes, i hope he would be brought on, about 70% chance I would have thought, depending on injuries etc. Less likely but not ruled out if Brighton are winning, other 30%.

Watford will be all doom and gloom if they don't win. Old rivals from the Division 3 days, both clubs playing at a higher echelon than their histories dictate. Type of game the home team needs to win to stay up.

Watford have struggled a bit and this their fourth season in the Premier League in their current run. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Sixth in total.
    i think they are better than their League position last year as they had lots of injuries to important players and faded a bit after a good start. Injured players are now fit.

Sell out, I expect and tickets hard to get. Watford Stadium one of the smaller venues with a capacity of 22,000 or so.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 581 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post

So according to CH if AZJ doesn't score half the amount of goals he scored in AZ they might not be happy and also he has to prove himself to play more... I have great confidence in him! Excited to watch the games!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 Times in 549 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    chris is right, if ali can score 10 goals in epl, brighton will be happy, and like 7-8 assists.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 Times in 1,983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    Do you write for a newspaper or have a blog? I find your insights into our football amazing and just want to read more please. Damet garm.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.