Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 58

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 548 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

  1. #571
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,917
    Thanks
    10,927
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Rep Power
    0


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Official BHAFC website has his being #9

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    ARJ screenshoted number 16 with his name on it and the "Shop" page takes you directly to where you can purchase official jersey.

  2. #572
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,302
    Thanks
    2,057
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949729
    these guys are worse than pp an ss. jesus
    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 08-08-2018 at 01:09 AM.

  3. #573
    Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Lapayee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked 279 Times in 114 Posts
    Rep Power
    481026
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Official BHAFC website has his being #9
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    That's from the last season. You want the one for 18/19 season (16).
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

  4. #574
    Multimedia Staff

    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PouriaAkaBarut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    5,775
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 438 Times in 178 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949725
    Chris Hughton had some positive remarks about our boy today in his interview on Skysport ( go to 1:05:30)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PouriaAkaBarut For This Useful Post:


  6. #575
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    ehsan singapore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,515
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Rep Power
    11140866
    Quote Originally Posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    Chris Hughton had some positive remarks about our boy today in his interview on Skysport ( go to 1:05:30)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    chris is right, if ali can score 10 goals in epl, brighton will be happy, and like 7-8 assists.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:


  8. #576
    V.I.P.
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KasraKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,603
    Thanks
    2,755
    Thanked 4,782 Times in 1,510 Posts
    Rep Power
    25315864
    Opening day match @ Watford on Saturday! Hopefully JB makes a substitute appearance. And if he doesn't, I hope Iranian fans don't freak out. It's not the end of the world. Hughton is a smart manager and will bring him along slowly.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:


  10. #577
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 424 Times in 208 Posts
    Rep Power
    1861806
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Opening day match @ Watford on Saturday! Hopefully JB makes a substitute appearance. And if he doesn't, I hope Iranian fans don't freak out. It's not the end of the world. Hughton is a smart manager and will bring him along slowly.
    If Brighton are losing or drawings at 66 minutes, i hope he would be brought on, about 70% chance I would have thought, depending on injuries etc. Less likely but not ruled out if Brighton are winning, other 30%.

    Watford will be all doom and gloom if they don't win. Old rivals from the Division 3 days, both clubs playing at a higher echelon than their histories dictate. Type of game the home team needs to win to stay up.

    Watford have struggled a bit and this their fourth season in the Premier League in their current run. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Sixth in total.
    i think they are better than their League position last year as they had lots of injuries to important players and faded a bit after a good start. Injured players are now fit.


    Sell out, I expect and tickets hard to get. Watford Stadium one of the smaller venues with a capacity of 22,000 or so.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:


  12. #578
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    scuderia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 581 Posts
    Rep Power
    949154
    Quote Originally Posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    Chris Hughton had some positive remarks about our boy today in his interview on Skysport ( go to 1:05:30)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    So according to CH if AZJ doesn't score half the amount of goals he scored in AZ they might not be happy and also he has to prove himself to play more... I have great confidence in him! Excited to watch the games!

  13. #579
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    The Farbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 1,611 Times in 549 Posts
    Rep Power
    261339
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    chris is right, if ali can score 10 goals in epl, brighton will be happy, and like 7-8 assists.

  14. #580
    PFDC Top Member
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    DR Strangemoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,517
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked 5,216 Times in 1,983 Posts
    Rep Power
    22881700
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    chris is right, if ali can score 10 goals in epl, brighton will be happy, and like 7-8 assists.
    Do you write for a newspaper or have a blog? I find your insights into our football amazing and just want to read more please. Damet garm.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 100.04 Kb. compressed to 90.22 Kb. by saving 9.81 Kb. (9.81%)]