Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 502

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    guess he's done for the season. don't think its injury eithier

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,506 Times in 2,080 Posts
    Alireza not even on the squad.

Ridam be heykaleh Chris hughton.
    -------------------Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh-----------------
    Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh
    Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh---Jahanbakhsh
    ----------------------------Jahanbakhsh----------------------------

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Not even on the bench.
    GTFOH Houghton! Now I really want to know what JB said to Houghton when he was subbed off last game. That smile he had when he was talking to him. It’s the “really you are subbing me” smile that usually high character guys do, instead of getting mad and kicking the bench or throwing a water bottle.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,191 Times in 6,650 Posts
    well fk a duck
    wtf is that about CH ?

lucky for them Cardiff just went down 1-0 against Fulham.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

The

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    GTFOH Houghton! Now I really want to know what JB said to Houghton when he was subbed off last game. That smile he had when he was talking to him. It’s the “really you are subbing me” smile that usually high character guys do, instead of getting mad and kicking the bench or throwing a water bottle.
    yea man, wondered what that was all about..!!? i guess he had made a facetious comment, which CH later on took an exception to???
    can you blame him..? aside from resting him for today's game, his subbing made no freaking sense ..!! Ali probably been the subject of enough sarcastic and facetious remarks in his short tenor at BHA and probably fed up already and wants outa this clusterfk of a club..?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    yea man, wondered what that was all about..!!? i guess he had made a facetious comment, which CH later on took an exception to???
    can you blame him..? aside from resting him for today's game, his subbing made no freaking sense ..!! Ali probably been the subject of enough sarcastic and facetious remarks in his short tenor at BHA and probably fed up already and wants outa this clusterfk of a club..?
    He is unhappy at Brighton at the moment without a doubt, recently heard an interview he had saying how hes not enjoying with how things have went so far but will try to do his best in what remains

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 Times in 1,158 Posts
    Both ARJ and CH must leave this team. The squad was sabotaging ARJ all season with their play. Lets not forget that ARJ was a star player when he came to this squad full of no name players. Which one of these guys have the following ARJ has on instagram? None! The squad didnt want to give room to this foreign kid coming in acting like a big star and being that CH was a fan of his, the squad has lost trust in him also. They both need to leave this squad and you will see a better team next season.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    He is unhappy at Brighton at the moment without a doubt, recently heard an interview he had saying how hes not enjoying with how things have went so far but will try to do his best in what remains
    after today's decision, honestly i want him outa this classless, pos club...!
    especially if he has somewhat attractive European alternate destination..!! it looks more and more unlikely that he could fit into CH's preferred chickenshitt game tactics..!!

btw
    Cardiff lost 1-0
    they had no less than 5 golden chances in dying minutes to equalize but fulham keeper came up huge and luck totally abandoned them ... coulda easily finish 4-1 to Cardiff..!
    this pretty much secures BHA's stay in EPL..!! perhaps its for the best ...? Still, Ali needs to confront CH and get an idea of the club's plans for next year playing style and how he could possibly fit into it..!! if its gonna be a similar bs tactics and set-up, he is best off demanding a trade ...!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

The

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Both ARJ and CH must leave this team. The squad was sabotaging ARJ all season with their play. Lets not forget that ARJ was a star player when he came to this squad full of no name players. Which one of these guys have the following ARJ has on instagram? None! The squad didnt want to give room to this foreign kid coming in acting like a big star and being that CH was a fan of his, the squad has lost trust in him also. They both need to leave this squad and you will see a better team next season.
    It’s up to CH to get this sorted out , he has clearly sided with the players.
    Brighton could still get relegated , ARJ will be warming up the bench for a while until they sell him.
    Poor kid ... he needs all the support he can get.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Persian Panther For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Damn, I am disappointed that JB didn't make the matchday squad, and I'm a casual fan. Can't imagine what JB is feeling...

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.