Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 539

+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 548 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,051 Times in 920 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvino View Post
    Chris Hughton officially left the club !!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Finally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Essi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,608 Posts
    Can’t say I’m surprised , something hasn’t looked right there for a while. Guessing that with the new set up with Ashworth they are looking for a new style, especially as he will be looking to overhaul the squad.
    Graham Potter is an interesting choice , was amazing what he did in Sweeden but hasn’t exactly excelled at Swansea, But he does play a more exciting brand off football. May bring Matty James with his who is a good player.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,789 Times in 1,486 Posts
    Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.
    Wouldn’t be surprised, all the attacking players have looked lost in his tactics.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,773 Times in 4,598 Posts

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Graham potter to Brighton would be the best possible thing for ARJ and Brighton. He can do wonders with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 6,649 Posts
    Ballsy move by the owner to shittcan Chris, but the right decision for possible progress of the club into the highest echelons of english football and certainly a welcomed decision from Alireza's perspective..!!? well I guess that will depend on who's the successor and how his game plans play into his footballing strength ..!?
    anyways, what i mentioned yesterday after he got subbed out of the game while clearly being one of the standout BHA players still stands..!
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    it looks unlikely but i really think BHA need to dump CH in offseason if they desired anything but another perpetual relegation fight for next season..!!
    CH seems to be awful invested and pretty much set in his ultra conservative and unambitious playing tactics..!! highly doubt he would change either even with wealth of more attacking options added to his squad during summer ..!
    Alireza's probable improvements for next season are sure to be incremental if not marginal if if CH is kept on and same ol chicken shitt playing antics of him is allowed to persist..!
    ARJ considering his contract and price tag is unlikely to become a bit player or not given many more chances next season by any other manager in charge of BHA ..!
    regardless of coaching change, BHA need to inject some youth and pace into their side for next season especially on the MF and attacking front..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 05-13-2019 at 05:48 AM.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 6,649 Posts
    Hum...!!
    this Perseus dude musta been one of their board members then..??
    i suppose he was arguing against the signing of alireza too but got outvoted..?? lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    I’ve heard Daei is free now they are looking for a manager , what great timing

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    I have a very bad feeling about this! It was Hughton who kept giving JB playing time. I'm not sure the new manager will.

I get flash backs from Mahdavikia and his situation in Hamburg after their coach was sacked!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,817 Times in 7,946 Posts
    Interesting, because I always thought Hughton was the one who really wanted him.

Read an interview with ARJ's advisor a few days ago. Basically ARJ is killing it in training, but he's nervous or something and can't do it yet on the field.
    Advisor said 2nd season he'll turn int around.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.