Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 8

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 885

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bandar Hamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 319 Times in 103 Posts
    Rep Power
    470318


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Amazing!!!!

  2. #72
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Karimi 8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,499
    Thanks
    3,995
    Thanked 3,695 Times in 1,853 Posts
    Rep Power
    14736795
    I’m so excited
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  3. #73
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    7,467
    Thanks
    6,174
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    I think he will be defender for AC Milan after this.

  4. #74
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,125
    Thanks
    3,109
    Thanked 4,280 Times in 1,323 Posts
    Rep Power
    2581125
    All is well. Esteghlal GM now says the total fees received by Esteghlal was $600K consisting of $400K transfer fee and $200K for development right (hagheh roshd) PLUS 20% of any future transfer fees. See the link below. I am happy for all sides. Esteghlal is getting a descent sum that it could use to improve its roster (Tabrizi is already on his way from Zob and there are other foreign transfers in the works), Trabzon got a great young defender who will grow better and stronger and Majid got a great opportunity to play in Europe and hopefully get a better transfer in a couple of years.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:


  6. #75
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 600 Times in 328 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
    Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
    Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:


  8. #76
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bandar Hamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 319 Times in 103 Posts
    Rep Power
    470318
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    All is well. Esteghlal GM now says the total fees received by Esteghlal was $600K consisting of $400K transfer fee and $200K for development right (hagheh roshd) PLUS 20% of any future transfer fees. See the link below. I am happy for all sides. Esteghlal is getting a descent sum that it could use to improve its roster (Tabrizi is already on his way from Zob and there are other foreign transfers in the works), Trabzon got a great young defender who will grow better and stronger and Majid got a great opportunity to play in Europe and hopefully get a better transfer in a couple of years.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    20% seems steep, but I guess the transfer itself was so cheap that that Trabs will make significant profit anyway?

  9. #77
    General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 75 Times in 31 Posts
    Rep Power
    858199
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
    Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
    Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.
    Why is that bad? That's how transfers work... Players are assets in whom you invest and try to make a profit.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fesenjan For This Useful Post:


  11. #78
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 472 Times in 185 Posts
    Rep Power
    3115300
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
    Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
    Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.
    Nooshe jooneshoon... it can be a win-win situation. Our players get to face tougher competition in a mid-tier European league, and then if they are good enough and a bigger league club wants them, they then transfer and our player has less issues adapting (after a year or two in Turkey vs straight from IPL), and the turkish team gets a profit if they can sell the iranian player for more than they paid for... what's wrong with that?

    AZ Alkmaar does the same thing, they bought ARJ, he helped them succeed as their best player, made a name for himself, and he got AZ a big profit when they sold him... perfect scenario!

    Realistically it's harder for our players to go to big European leagues straight from Iran, it's just been the common trend the past 10 years!

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:


  13. #79
    General Member
    Reputation

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 105 Times in 38 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
    Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
    Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.
    They look at it this way: If Hosseini develops into a very-good to great CB they can sell him and make good money, if he develops into a solid CB they have a young stud that can help them. Either way it is win win for them.

  14. #80
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    GolfePersique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,949
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Rep Power
    4577674
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Nooshe jooneshoon... it can be a win-win situation. Our players get to face tougher competition in a mid-tier European league, and then if they are good enough and a bigger league club wants them, they then transfer and our player has less issues adapting (after a year or two in Turkey vs straight from IPL), and the turkish team gets a profit if they can sell the iranian player for more than they paid for... what's wrong with that?

    AZ Alkmaar does the same thing, they bought ARJ, he helped them succeed as their best player, made a name for himself, and he got AZ a big profit when they sold him... perfect scenario!

    Realistically it's harder for our players to go to big European leagues straight from Iran, it's just been the common trend the past 10 years!
    Exactly. The only way to change that trend is having a few of these players like JB performing well in top leagues which will re-open the European eyes on Iranian talents, similar to what happened after Daei, Bagheri, Kia era when the likes of Leverkusen bought 2-3 players directly from Esteghlal, or when Hamburg brought both Hashemian and Khatibi from IPL but nowadays we dream to have a single player in Bundesliga!

    Still a long way to go, but it is doable. Need more youngsters packing their bags and taking the risks as ARJB did.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:


Closed Thread
Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 89.61 Kb. compressed to 80.64 Kb. by saving 8.97 Kb. (10.01%)]