World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017) - Page 31

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,136 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Great attacking line up, looks like CQ wants to score a goal or two in first half and then plan a rock solid defense in 2nd half and wrap up the game with our ticket to Russia!! My adrenaline is up the roof, going crazy nervous!! somebody help me!!.....

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 8,113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    Guys any links to the YouTube stream? Can't find it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    but he just delivered us 6 points in the last two TM matches..!
    but your right, he sure as shitt isnt a proficient Stiker, and misses on way too many golden chances before he finally puts one away..! (thats why i call him Sir MissALot )
    nontheless, he has a good motor on him, works hard and tirelessly off the ball and helps our D tremendously..! i love players that hustle a lot and contribute much to the intangibles, and so does CQ it seems..
    he does worlk hard, but when we need him to score most times he fail....imagine a game where we get 2 chances and both fell to him and he miss them,

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,012 Times in 4,622 Posts

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    he does score, but he need alot of chances and he miss alot, while azmoun and gucci are proven in team melli and europe and if dejagah is fit,taremi should start from the bench
    I had this exact conversation with you maybe 1-2 year ago when you were still weirdly obsessed with him, but it seems like it's something that doesn't go away even if someone argues intelligently with you. Taremi has been starting 8/10 last TM games and is now a key player to Queiroz, whether you like it or not.

You should drop that Taremi obsession, it was funny in the past but right now if im serious it doesn't look normal dadash.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,790 Times in 3,059 Posts
    NO DENISOV?!?!?!?

Our chances just improved somewhat for Jahanbakhsh to have a good game.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 8,113 Posts
    he does score, but he need alot of chances and he miss alot, while azmoun and gucci are proven in team melli and europe and if dejagah is fit,taremi should start from the bench
    He creates those chances himself mostly! That's why he's valuable.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,933 Posts
    i hope i am wrong, however i have seen him many games, i was not impressed, but i hope he prove me wrong and play hard cause tm is the key

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,142 Posts
    Taremi is the most controversial, fascinating player in Iranian football

PFDC's Highest Freak
    Thanks
    For those looking for an HD stream with English commentary, the game will be available on ESPN3 through the WatchESPN app/site at 12:40 EST.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 602 Posts
    he does worlk hard, but when we need him to score most times he fail....imagine a game where we get 2 chances and both fell to him and he miss them,
    he didn't miss that much chances for TM tbh ... Not more than Azmoun or our other forwards for instance

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Malavani For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.