TM-News- - Page 48

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 903 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    No Sharifi?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Khashayar R View Post
    No Sharifi?
    overrated whole u23 team in incheon = overrated

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ...... couple of bad games does not make a player bad. Sharifi is the best striker playing in Iran.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aryanirani For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Who is Murteza Pouraligangi and Ahmad Abdollahzadeh?
    Both are young so its a good addition but why Vahid Amiri? ive watched highlights, he is over-rated.. On the other hand Sharifi is not and deserved to train with TM.

Also just noticed Jamaati is not there. I hope CQ knows what he is doing!! I dont like this list that much. Im just glad Sardar azmoun is there.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,385 Times in 3,105 Posts
    Damn Shojaei is still there??? the guy could be a serial own scorer in Indonesia 2nd division he would still be there!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

formerly known as heinzeronaldinhoPSG

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,720 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Wow, no Payam Sadeghian or Khalatbari? Has CQ started taking drugs in Iran?

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    I think so, no Yaghoub Karimi.. though if it was between Payam and Yaghoub I would pick Payam any day. This list has ruined my night. Its to conservative. CQ needs to add some young technical players.
    Payam Sadeghian is an example, Sharifi is an example.

I would be okay with the list though if instead of this Amiri guy Sharifi was in the list. Why invite Amiri?? a 26 year old overrated player when we have Sharifi

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I mean, he used Khalatbari like you would use a girl just for sex. Do they even still talk to each other? How the f*ck can he keep him out of TM? We're gonna play Arab teams, he's pretty good at handling them.

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,881 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    I mean, he used Khalatbari like you would use a girl just for sex. Do they even still talk to each other? How the f*ck can he keep him out of TM? We're gonna play Arab teams, he's pretty good at handling them.
    I agree he has always played really well against the arab teams and he has been performing extremely well since he moved back to Sepahan. I hope he makes it to the final list with Sharifi. They are surely better than Masoud and Vahid Amiri.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AminGP For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by amingp3 View Post
    I agree he has always played really well against the arab teams and he has been performing extremely well since he moved back to Sepahan. I hope he makes it to the final list with Sharifi. They are surely better than Masoud and Vahid Amiri.
    I, as the only one on this forum, love Masoud like he was my brother, but primarily because of his club performance, BUT, any day now I would with no doubt for a second give his spot to our dear Khalatbari kocholoo!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.