No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Uruguay fans looked very thuggish. Abusing the officials for a correct penalty decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
      The Uruguay fans looked very thuggish. Abusing the officials for a correct penalty decision.
      it must be in their “culture”

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        That penalty call was very strict, I feel like the player had to put his hand down for the tackle, but maybe the way he did showed some intent to block off play
        By doing so he redirected the ball and took away a potential goal scoring chance. I think it's correct call.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope Quieroz has proper plans on set pieces this game. The US has a few players that are tall like McKennie, Ream, and Zimmerman but otherwise Taremi/Azmoun and our CBs should have a shot at converting.
          Last edited by perspolis#1; 11-28-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

it must be in their “culture”
            Lol good one

Comment

Tunis is attacking France relentlessly yet CQ had us park the bus against the US.

Truly pathetic.

Comment

^I didn't see him parking the bus, we had Azmoun Taremi and Gholi! Problem was our terrible passes and not finding each other.
                Also; France already advanced and was playing with 9 reserves.

Shit happens; look at Denmark right now, Draw with Tunisia, lost to France and so far to Australia. But yet we do need to reform from bottom to top, right now we rely on our individual talents which creates all these holes in the team
                Last edited by Under Lahaf; 11-30-2022, 09:31 AM.

Comment

So far, Iran and Tunisia are the only teams to participate in the WC on more than one occasion, but never advance from the group stage. That could change today, and Iran will be the only team to play in the WC more than once but never reach R16

Comment

The Asian team that went through playoffs might be the only Asian team that gets through to the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      The Asian team that went through playoffs might be the only Asian team that gets through to the next round.
                      Graham Arnold for TM!. Don't count Japan and Saudi out yet.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Nice job Australia to represent Asia! Asia has certainly looked well in this World Cup.

Comment

Australia a team which got to the WC through the playoffs advances to the 2nd round while Iran is eliminated.

Thank you CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            Australia a team which got to the WC through the playoffs advances to the 2nd round while Iran is eliminated.

Thank you CQ.
                            Thank you for the useless thread lol... So what? A team that qualifies through playoffs shouldn't be in the WC or be successful, then why have playoffs? Our WC groups were different, they didn't beat the same opponents as us to compare each other?

All of this is nonsense my friend, it is all apples to oranges. We are all sad and angry, but this will not get us anywhere
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Don't need to overeact, football gods are not with us, that's it. Instead poorest countries will qualify in the next days (Ghana, cameroon..).

Our country is in a mess and people are now devided about TM so it's not making sense to continue. At least all the non sense around TM will stop

Comment

It is not a useless thread. CQ should be ashamed of himself by that spineless display in the first half against a mediocre US while Australia defeats Denmark and advances.

Not to mention Tunis also defeated France.

They both won their games by attacking from the start rather than us who only woke up after conceding.

Comment

Working...
                                X