Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sly
    replied
    I have a very bad feeling about this! It was Hughton who kept giving JB playing time. I'm not sure the new manager will.

I get flash backs from Mahdavikia and his situation in Hamburg after their coach was sacked!

Leave a comment:

• Medzdidz
    replied
    I’ve heard Daei is free now they are looking for a manager , what great timing

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.
    Hum...!!
    this Perseus dude musta been one of their board members then..??
    i suppose he was arguing against the signing of alireza too but got outvoted..?? lol

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    Ballsy move by the owner to shittcan Chris, but the right decision for possible progress of the club into the highest echelons of english football and certainly a welcomed decision from Alireza's perspective..!!? well I guess that will depend on who's the successor and how his game plans play into his footballing strength ..!?
    anyways, what i mentioned yesterday after he got subbed out of the game while clearly being one of the standout BHA players still stands..!
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    it looks unlikely but i really think BHA need to dump CH in offseason if they desired anything but another perpetual relegation fight for next season..!!
    CH seems to be awful invested and pretty much set in his ultra conservative and unambitious playing tactics..!! highly doubt he would change either even with wealth of more attacking options added to his squad during summer ..!
    Alireza's probable improvements for next season are sure to be incremental if not marginal if if CH is kept on and same ol chicken shitt playing antics of him is allowed to persist..!
    ARJ considering his contract and price tag is unlikely to become a bit player or not given many more chances next season by any other manager in charge of BHA ..!
    regardless of coaching change, BHA need to inject some youth and pace into their side for next season especially on the MF and attacking front..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 05-13-2019, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonKish
    replied
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Graham potter to Brighton would be the best possible thing for ARJ and Brighton. He can do wonders with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Medzdidz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.
    Wouldn’t be surprised, all the attacking players have looked lost in his tactics.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Pouya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Medzdidz
    replied
    Can’t say I’m surprised , something hasn’t looked right there for a while. Guessing that with the new set up with Ashworth they are looking for a new style, especially as he will be looking to overhaul the squad.
    Graham Potter is an interesting choice , was amazing what he did in Sweeden but hasn’t exactly excelled at Swansea, But he does play a more exciting brand off football. May bring Matty James with his who is a good player.

Leave a comment:

• Essi
    replied
    Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    Chris Hughton officially left the club !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48251716
    Finally.

Leave a comment:

• The
    replied
    Graham Potter is the favorite by the Bookies to be the next manager.

Alireza + Saman union incoming?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X