No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHhhhhh I'm happy. Looking forward to buying my first Brighton jersey and visiting England (Brighton) and watching a game obviously!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
      I am very much enjoying this Brighton invasion. Your town / area is really lovely.
      Iranians have seen players move to European clubs before, but there has never been this much excitement over a signing than what you guys are displaying. It's really thrilling for us to see. This may be the first time an Iranian player signs for a club and the club's fans are more excited than we are! lol.

I hope the Iranian social media presence won't sour people's excitement though, it can be brutal at times. Just a warning :^) Don't judge us as badly some of the unrestrained on Instagram please I beg
      It's the same in England my friend, some idiots everywhere.

We seriously welcome you all with open arms. Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        How intense is the rivalry though? Is it anywhere as intense as the other derbies of the leauge?
        Brighton v Palace
        Just acrimonious. More like Man United v Leeds (past). Palace are party spoilers.

Rivalry with all London clubs. Others are better natured, most of the time, nowadays.

I just watch the football. And don't like the hubris.

Comment

• Here's our best goals from last season to give you an idea of some of the players he will join:

Comment

• I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.
              If we expect Jahanbakhsh to go to a competitive club then we shouldn't be worried about him having to earn his position! Some competition isn't a bad thing, as long as he gets opportunities to establish himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/nik...-training-wear
                There you go.
                I’ll write a big post later, give you an overview on our history, our squad etc. Get you up to date with the club!
                I would have liked to buy your kit, but after what Nike did to our national team, I would rather buy a fake/plain jersey without Nike logo or maybe design and print my own version.

Comment

• £63 for the kit as DHGate haven't begun selling fakes yet. My wallet is grateful we don't have any more Iranians in the big leagues, frankly.

Comment

• I am going to buy the kit. F Nike tho

Comment

• I went to here to buy: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit

But there are no kits released even though the front page says they are released ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                        Here's our best goals from last season to give you an idea of some of the players he will join:

Are we watching Brighton or Barcelona?

Izquierdo seems to be top quality.

Comment

• I hope Knockaert starts with Jahanbakhsh for maximum attacking potential. I was watching Knockaert clips just the other day to reminisce at his times at Leicester he looked amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            I went to here to buy: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit

But there are no kits released even though the front page says they are released ...
                            It's because they go on sale tomorrow, they were available for pre-order before but that finished a couple of days ago. Not sure why the club have taken them off the site for this, but they should be back on there tomorrow at some point.

Comment

• wow the old jersey is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP on dh gate: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-...arl|1543098477

it's obviously a fake though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Boro benim baba at least when I support a club I stick with it. You support the eagles when you born in Washington D.C. I was talking about the rule with Agha Gorgu anyhow...
                                I was born in Philadelphia smartass... LOL

I don't even live in DC LMAO I live in Northern VA.

Comment

Working...
                                X