Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by behtash8 View Post
    A STREAM SO I CAN WATCH FROM MY PHONE? do i need to register card number etc
    Definitely DO NOT provide your credit card number or other personal information.

Here's the link I am watching on: http://www.getcric.com/p/get7.html

If that doesn't work, there's a list of streams here: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea...2s&sh=809aafae

Comment

Brighton go down 1-0 for most part against the run of play Right before halftime

Right before halftime Clean is beginning to look much brighter for clean is beginning to look much brighter for Olivia’s all’s ARJ’s possible playing minutes in this match ..!

Bissouma for Gross is most likely change @ Restart
      ARJ likely to get 15 min, possibly more if they concede again

Comment

Brighton having a poor game in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by behtash8 View Post
          A STREAM SO I CAN WATCH FROM MY PHONE? do i need to register card number etc
          Look trough the links in this thread:
          https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea...sx&sh=b749394e

I'm pretty sure there are free mobile streams on there.

Comment

After watching all of BHA's EPL matches thus far, I can confidently say that JB is much better than both March and Knockaert. JB brings a different, game-altering dimension that these two players do not.

It's only a matter of time until JB cements his spot in the starting lineup. Not worried at all. Except for the Asian Cup, which couldn't happen at a worse time and could hamper JB's synchronization with the team.

Comment

Never mind my last post
              Siri can’t spell for shitt
              I’m sure he it has nothing to do with my accent

Comment

All of Groß's penalties that he has ever taken for BHA have hit the keeper - why the hell is he still taking them? Surely this is on Hughton.

I hope he realises that he has an expert penalty taker on his bench...

Comment

Looks like a 45 minutes for our boy!?
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

No changes at half for BHA. The 2nd half is underway.

Comment

Doesn’t look like any changes made for second half

Comment

Bissouma needs to come on, there's no creativity. Half of knockaert's creativity is negated by poor decision making

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          Looks like a 45 minutes for our boy!?
                          no chris hughton doesnt want to play any of his new players while the rest of PL is putting in all their exciting new signings and seeing the rewards. Hes a godo guy, but hes never been in this position of signing big name players in the PL after staying afloat for a year. He doesnt know how the bed the new guys in quickly. Seems almost afraid to use his best players ARJ and Bissouma.

Comment

SOLLY MARCH MISSES 1V1. BIG SURPRISE!!!

Comment

March skies a 1v1...

Comment

solly march misses a 1v1! wow....idk why hughton plays this guy he is pure sh!t from what I have seen
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X