Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

If my aunt had a doodool he'd be my uncle too. Fact is Brighton far outplayed Man U and easily deserved their win. It wasn't some sort of smash or grab. United barely had a shot in the second half before the last minute penalty (I can only recall Pogba's curler), so it's not like Brighton was even under the kush. It was mostly comfortable.

Yep, unless Brighton can get a draw at a ground where no PL teams has scored since FEBRUARY, PL's best team (City) have gotten demolished there twice in 2018, and against perhaps the best attackiong trio in the world, then it means Brighton are rubbish, their win vs. Man U a complete fluke and they'll be back to being relegation material in eyes of PFDC and ARJ should immediately submit transfer request.

I dont know what you going bizzerk about here??? but in short, the overall point i was making in my post there was that Brighton arent as bad of a side as many here made them out to be on season opener, nor are they as formidable as some of their fans they might think they may be after somewhat comfortably winning vs United at home..!! and that i'll give them more props if they were manage even 1 point away from home next game..!
    ftb, it seems as they probably fair similarly in epl this year as they did last year..!
    if they continue to go with the same seemingly high pressing style of play, they will likely continue to struggle in one game and surprise in another...! whether they concede or score first is gonna be the biggest teller of their eventual results..!!

anyways those are just some general take-outs based on me watching them play only once to date .... or watching probably less than a handful of epl games in whole since Dejagha's fulham relegation ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
      Trepidations: Bruno and Dunk (regular defenders) are both out injured and will miss the visit to Liverpool. New signings Montoya and Balogun expected to deputise. Izquierdo has not even returned to training yet.
      http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1659...on-lewis-dunk/
      that big boy looked clumsy AF vs united and probably will be a huge liability in their backline, especially w/o the veteran duo's support..!!
      they coulda really used PAG this season, although that domestic player limitation nipped his possible transfer in the butt apparently..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Alireza's shot that lead to the goal vs. Arsenal U23. Great one time hit.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmxqvqUB...=officialbhafc
        Sequences like this make me realize he will be successful in the EPL. I know it's a game vs. U23 team but that's exactly how the British play - fast, split-second decisions and knowing how position yourself.

Comment

Just came in!!!!! Looks so damn good

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post

Got mine two weeks ago. It's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post

I need to buy one ASAP so I can rock this all year at UVA

Comment

Manchester City vs Brighton tickets, in the away end, are now on general sale.

So if any of you live close to Manchester you can buy a ticket to sit with the Brighton fans, about 800 left.

https://www.seagullstickets.com

Comment

Cheers for these ticket updates, keep them coming if you can 👍

Comment

Anyone up for going to the city game??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Too far for me, unfortunately. Would be bang on a London away day though so hopefully that opportunity will come by soon.

Comment

Tomer Hemed on loan to QPR. There goes one of ARJ's Israeli teammates.

Comment

Tomer Hemed on loan to QPR. There goes one of ARJ's Israeli teammates.
                          Just wait for some Iranian to turn this into a conspiracy.

"BRIGHTON LOANS OUT ISRAELI TO APPEASE IRANIAN CRIMINALS".

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Just wait for some Iranian to turn this into a conspiracy.
                            "BRIGHTON LOANS OUT ISRAELI TO APPEASE IRANIAN CRIMINALS".
                            Didn't you hear, ARJ is officially Rahbar at Brighton.

What I don't understand is - there are Palestinians ("Arab-Israelis") in Israel's team. Iranians hate them more than Palestinians, lol. Backward people and country.

Comment

What I don't understand is - there are Palestinians ("Arab-Israelis") in Israel's team. Iranians hate them more than Palestinians, lol. Backward people and country.
                              Someone is quick to label Iranian people and their country as backward the moment they boycott his precious Israel. Na aziz boycotting (in this case the people of a racist apartheid state) has nothing to do with backwardness lol, or you have the wrong understanding of what backwardness means. Just pointing out the obvious here.

Comment

That's not fair nor accurate.

Comment

Working...
                                X