No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to unfollow AZ and click like on BHAFC.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ub-record-fee/

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      3rd Iranian TM player in the premiership!
      5th in England overall!
      4th player, don’t forget Bagheris 1 substitute appearance

Comment

Brighton now has 80 million new fans
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The Brighton fans' excitement is infectious

Comment

That's right. He wore 18 in the World Cup.

Now that he's offically Brighton's, what style will you be playing?

ARJ does his best when he's given space to run on the wings. He loves to take long shots and play give and goes (1-2 combination play).
            In our national team his responsibilities are considerably different and he plays in a completely different defensive way.

Is he going to be given such opportunities?
            If we play in the same way we did last season, he will be playing in the same role as Knockaert did, on the Right side of midfield in a 4-4-1-1 formation. Against the big teams and away from home he will be expected to defend more but will have room on the counter-attack, and against the weaker teams at home he should have more freedom, but will still be expected to help defend sometimes.

Comment

Do we know which number he'll have yet? I think number 8 and number 16 are about to leave, both would suit!

Edit: nevermind, just saw the earlier post number 18 has become vacant, now that's the perfect fit as it's his Team Melli number!
              Last edited by Martin-Reza; 07-25-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

excellent move. We needed at least one player in EPL (learning a different style of play).
                Hopefully more to follow.

Comment

I'm too sexy for this ball, too sexy for these shoes... so sexy yeaaaaaa

https://twitter.com/i/status/1022174116286279680

Comment

Originally posted by brighton_fan View Post
                    18 is now available due to Connor Goldson's Departure, we think he may take that number as I believe he uses that for the national team?
                    Yeah that's probably what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                      4th player, don’t forget Bagheris 1 substitute appearance
                      I forgot about Dejagah

Comment

I'm so god damn excited. Hopefully the delay was due to Brighton getting jersey sales ready as fast as possible lol, because they're gonna sell a million Jahanbakhsh jerseys as soon as they're available.

Comment

People on Instagram and twitter talking about JB, saying they have signed a "model" and "how is his hair perfect all the time?.."
                          Going through BHAFC's Instagram page comments, everything is in farsi. Iranians have taken over their page and added thousands to the page followers. I just love how when an Iranian goes, or our 23 man squad go, the entire 80 million are behind them, whenever, wherever.

Comment

I forgot about Dejagah

lets be honest, he is a german product with Iranian face still love that bald mother fucker! shave your head man! own it like zizu.

Comment

wow, what a great video by AZ. https://twitter.com/AZAlkmaar/status...68697857863681

they miss him already! AZ will always be in my heart! They treated our boy well! Best of wishes to them. Hope they find another Persian love just like the ad in the corner says.

Comment

I just noticed Brighton's instagram went from 107k to 110k in the last 5 mins. Let's see where it is by the end of the day lol

Comment

Working...
                                X