Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Will IRIB possibly show BHAFC vs Watford?
    How can they? They would need a local feed to access. Unless BHAFC's seagulls TV broadcasts the match but that is subscription based only.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      How can they? They would need a local feed to access. Unless BHAFC's seagulls TV broadcasts the match but that is subscription based only.

There must be streams somewhere on the internet. If we can find live feeds for 2nd division Indian football, there must be somewhere (Legally or Illegally) to watch Brighton games.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

They showed many Premier League games last season. I guess they have someone sitting in England who "livestreams/forwards" it to Iran.
        sigpic

Comment

Izquierdo (Left winger) is injured and not in the Squad for tomorrow's game... so this increases the chances of us seeing Alireza in Action tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Izquierdo (Left winger) is injured and not in the Squad for tomorrow's game... so this increases the chances of us seeing Alireza in Action tomorrow.
            I hate to be happy about a player being injured but it's so hard not to be excited about Alireza getting in tomorrow
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              They showed many Premier League games last season. I guess they have someone sitting in England who "livestreams/forwards" it to Iran.
              Yes. All televised locally that they rebroadcast.

Comment

Watford match preview: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...tford-Brighton

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45067369

Comment

Every premier league match is broadcast live somewhere, so there is always a stream available. Even in the UK, where it is illegal for broadcasters to broadcast 3pm Kick-offs on a saturday, it is still easy to find online streams, usually from the US. This reddit is usually a good place to start - https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/. You should definitley be able to watch every Brighton game if you want to.

Seagulls TV doesn't ever show live games outside of pre-season, it only shows Highlights, interviews and press conferences.

Feel free to ask me if you have any more questions!

I'll be at the Watford game tomorrow in the Brighton end, can't wait to hopefully see Ali play some minutes!

Comment

Brighton fans, who do you expect to start at LW if Izquierdo is unfit? Solly March?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Brighton fans, who do you expect to start at LW if Izquierdo is unfit? Sonny March?
                      Yes March 90%

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Brighton fans, who do you expect to start at LW if Izquierdo is unfit? Sonny March?
                        Was just about to ask this lol

I guess maybe we can see Jahanbakhsh coming in as a sub earlier?? Tbh I don't rate March very well..

Comment

Side note:

Iranians have absolutely destroyed Brighton's Instagram page. Like every picture has 10 English comments and about 100 Persian comments. Kind of feel bad for actual brighton fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Side note:

Iranians have absolutely destroyed Brighton's Instagram page. Like every picture has 10 English comments and about 100 Persian comments. Kind of feel bad for actual brighton fans.
                            They even destroyed SD Huesca page and Ghoddos hasn't even signed! There was one on Brighton's page where an Iranian was arguing with this girl it was sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Was just about to ask this lol
                              I guess maybe we can see Jahanbakhsh coming in as a sub earlier?? Tbh I don't rate March very well..
                              Don't know. Solly March appears to be match fit and is favourite to start on the left vs Watford. By default as the other players are not fit or match ready? I would hope Alireza Jahanbakhsh could make one of the forward/wing positions his own.

At 66 minutes I would be looking for a change if we are chasing the game at Watford. Then I would have thought the right footed Jahanbakhsh would replace the very left footed Solly March in the same position.

The second most likely change and less obvious would be to debut Yves Bissouma if trying to open up the defence on the ground.

The following two games are against Man United (H) and Liverpool (A) when we might only play one winger at a time. I don't see Solly March being the solitary winger as he is not good enough to be a threat from a counter attack. Some would say, he is not good enough for the Premier League. Against the top six teams he rarely makes a show.

Most likely March's appearances have been as late substitute when we are holding on to the lead as he is slightly more intelligent at keeping possession and marginally better at the defending than Izquierdo and Knockaert who lose the ball trying to create goals. I say marginally as Solly March is no great shakes at winning the ball. He tracks back though.

"March has made an eyecatching start in the Premier League. In the first three matches he was Albion's best attacker, in the last two he has demonstrated there is more to him than gliding past defenders."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1555...rth_to_Albion/

Comment

BHAFC ranked 16/20 in power rankings. Nice to see a nod to our boy ARJ!

Ranking all 20 Premier League clubs as the new season kicks off

https://www.thescore.com/eng_fed/news/1581705

Comment

Working...
                                X