Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
    He should go to Ajax
    I keep seeing this written all over the board...you’re delusuonal.
    Ajax is at the top of their game. They buy cheap promising young talent and sell high.
    Alireza is neither young, cheap or promising.

Yes, Hughton’s tactics are garbage and Brighton is a terrible team but JB failed to stand out in his big move.
    A great player, despite the hardship, will at least manage to impress at least once or twice.

Honestly I’m a huge Alireza supporter but I really think he hit his skill cap in the Eredivisie.
    It’s time we accepte that and try and support him in his next endeavours but please, stop with the
    Delusions of grandeur...there’s very little chance of him ever becoming a marquee player for any top team.

Comment

I dont think he is fully finished. This will come down to his agent.

He is more than capable of getting on a team on the level of Amiens/Huesca etc like Ghoddos and being a strong contributor. It might be what his career needs to revive.

Comment

He's 25 years old and a hard worker. His football is nowhere near over.

Comment

I watched the whole match, they were all absolutely crap besides maybe March whom at least tried. Alireza was no worse or better than most of his teammates but as their record signing and highest paid player, he was piss poor and deserves bashing that he's getting. Besides two good defensive tackles, he did absolutely nothing right.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i only managed to stream barely 5-10 minutes of the match on my phone yesterday and both times he looked amateurish AF trying to make something happen and beat his marker in and around the box .... both times seemed feeble attempts.... nervously took too heavy of a touch and send the ball out for GK ..!

he looked completely drained of confidence and scared and frankly outa his depth at this level of football..!!

lets hope BHA Luck-out and survive relegation and he get another chance to make mends next year ...! if BHA Relegate, his agent better start looking to get him outa england and hopefully back to Eredivisie where he still has somewhat of a good rep..! but that would require BHA willing selling him back at a steep discount.... say 3-5mil max..!!
            He is bound to flop even worse in the English Championship..!! imho..!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              I really do regret that I watched this game instead of watching Champions League. This team is really really bad and doesn't belong to Premier League. weak Keeper, defenders and also non exciting midfield. And ARJ almost invisible. The kid seems totally lost in the game.
              Badjooooor bakhti dadash, ajab bazii bood dishab

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                He is bound to flop even worse in the English Championship..!! imho..!
                If we go down, we'll be a much more dominant attacking side, so would hopefully show us what he can do.

Comment

I know we mention Son a lot but I think it's fair to highlight him as a talismanic figure.

If anything, it is a testament to our national side's setup and our previous coach that he is pretty much within the top 10-20 players in the world now, but for his country we have made him look like a non-entity for 5 consecutive competitive games (4 wins and a draw).

He is sooo confident at Spurs, admittedly with these complimentary players like Eriksen and Lucas Moura.

JB's last game just smacked of complete lack of confidence, I just want him to take a leaf out of Son's book and just fight to dominate and take control of the game. Admittedly some of it is the constraint of the tactics he's fitted into, that Hughton plays him almost as a wing-back which isn't really a good use of his skills, but still part of it is his own game (and psychology) - he drifts out too far... March had a similar role but took the game by the scruff of the neck more.

I know it's a confidence issue - Alireza, keep your head up high.

Comment

Brighton is going down to champtionship. CH has lost the dressing the room. They won't be able to snatch even a draw in their remaining games unless he's sacked and that ain't happening. They kept the vast majority of their championship players as well as their championship coach and they're going to pay for their loyalty.

As far as ARJ is concerned, based on his dismal performance since signing for Brighton, and his wages he's not going anywhere. He's going to struggle in championship as well, same shitty teammates, same trash tactics. His only saving grace is if he has a relegation clause on his contract, then perhaps he could take a huge paycut and go back to the dutch league. But like I said, he won't have a lot of suitors if any in a top 5 league. He gave it a shot. He chose the wrong team.

Comment

It will be back to SRR for JB sooner than later.

Unless a miracle happens and he starts to perform again.

And that's for both club and country.

Comment

I mean, how did brighton even get 30 points up until now in this season?? They were dominated by cardiff.
                        For gods sake if andone and izqiuerdo (mind my spelling mistake) were starting they could have at least scored a damn goal. What is wrong with this coach???

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                          I mean, how did brighton even get 30 points up until now in this season?? They were dominated by cardiff.
                          For gods sake if andone and izqiuerdo (mind my spelling mistake) were starting they could have at least scored a damn goal. What is wrong with this coach???
                          Izqiuerdo has been hot garbage.

Comment

Anyone thinking that ARJ actually has a career left is dilusional.

I had high hopes at the beginning of the season, but he has yet to do anything impressive not only in the EPL but in the world cup and asia cup.

I used to think he was up there with Son and how Iranians are being overlooked because of our turbulent political climate. That is DEFINITELY not the case. Son is an amazing player who puts out results. ARJ is a mediocre player who is severely out of place in the EPL. He is in way above his head.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              Anyone thinking that ARJ actually has a career left is dilusional.

I had high hopes at the beginning of the season, but he has yet to do anything impressive not only in the EPL but in the world cup and asia cup.

I used to think he was up there with Son and how Iranians are being overlooked because of our turbulent political climate. That is DEFINITELY not the case. Son is an amazing player who puts out results. ARJ is a mediocre player who is severely out of place in the EPL. He is in way above his head.
                              No one is comparing ARJ to Son.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                No one is comparing ARJ to Son.
                                Now they aren't, because it's obvious Son is better.

We had a poll last year and 25 people voted for Jahanbakhsh.
                                http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ent-time/page8

Comment

Working...
                                X