Clear All

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City

Premier League
    Tuesday 16 April 2019 19:45 BST

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City

Amex Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Pascal Groß is a talented footballer who is equally effective as a deep-lying playmaker or an advanced playmaker.
      I rate him highly, but the thing is - you can't rely on one player as much as that to play proper football. The rest of these guys are really average.
      also he's been injured for a long time now and probably rusty and not game ready..!!? especially for such a contentious game as his first game back..!!
      but desperate times call for desperate measures i guess and BHA have faired much better with him than W/O & im sure he has been training full speed for a little while now ?? or is he being rushed back due CH's desperation..?
      ps
      im also so glad AK got that red card and finally is outa of the squad...! personally rate March much more than Knocklehead as a far more wholesome winger and much better suited to CH's conservative game plans ..!!
      aside from occasional flashes of attacking brilliance, AK is for most part a huge defensive liability down any wing he plays and way to prone to frequently steer off team tactics and cowboy his own way on the pitch and in the process screw up the form and shape of the whole team..! and off course there is his wanker antics and his knack for getting suckered easily into a retarded challenge woulda posed a huge liability for a game of tomorrow's magnitude vs a side who's somewhat repudiated for playing dirty with mind games..!
      Last edited by BacheLot; 04-15-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Im agree with all of you thinking knockaert red card is somewhat a very good news, maybe he sometime score but he try to drible to much and dont even has the capability of eliminating a player, he keep the ball to much and his touches are useless, march is 10 time better than him

Comment

Very excited to watch this game and see AJ start. Hopefully puts in an extremely good performance and turn things around for Brighton!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            also he's been injured for a long time now and probably rusty and not game ready..!!? especially for such a contentious game as his first game back..!!
            but desperate times call for desperate measures i guess and BHA have faired much better with him than W/O & im sure he has been training full speed for a little while now ?? or is he being rushed back due CH's desperation..?
            ps
            im also so glad AK got that red card and finally is outa of the squad...! personally rate March much more than Knocklehead as a far more wholesome winger and much better suited to CH's conservative game plans ..!!
            aside from occasional flashes of attacking brilliance, AK is for most part a huge defensive liability down any wing he plays and way to prone to frequently steer off team tactics and cowboy his own way on the pitch and in the process screw up the form and shape of the whole team..! and off course there is his wanker antics and his knack for getting suckered easily into a retarded challenge woulda posed a huge liability for a game of tomorrow's magnitude vs a side who's somewhat repudiated for playing dirty with mind games..!
            I thought Pascal Groß was a bit rusty so I thought Bissouma instead vs Cardiff. However, it was maybe CH did not want to risk him against Bournemouth?

Maybe Bruno, March, Murray, Groß, will all be back!?

Pascal Groß has a better repertoire of crosses and passes than anyone else.

Izquierdo is carrying an injury so if two wingers are played Alireza Jahanbakhsh is most likely.

Cardiff have Joe Bennett at LB and he really isn't very good.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...ighton-Cardiff

Hoillet has to be watched though, and Gunnarsson is a workhorse.

Comment

As expected, JB is starting.

Comment

please please please, score the winning goal alireza. for the love of everything holy.

Vaghte dokhtare shahe pariyoono gere mizanam ke alireza gole bezane imrooz va brighton bebareh. Aaaaa Aah

Comment

This might be the day he scores. I gotta feeling, the goal that clinches safety

Comment

4-4-1-1 with Gross supporting Murray. Basically means that instead of a useless 3 man midfield and 3 isolated attackers there will be 2 destroyers and 4 linked attackers.
                    Good.

Comment

Important game for both teams, hopefully Brighton will get the 3 points.

Shame It’s the same time as Juventus vs Ajax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                        Important game for both teams, hopefully Brighton will get the 3 points.

Shame It’s the same time as Juventus vs Ajax

I'm considering watching Ali over my own Manchester United

Comment

I have a feeling Aj is on the left again LMAO

Comment

Links

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I'm considering watching Ali over my own Manchester United
                              I’m with few friends now. hope the best for Brighton but I’ve feeling it’s going to be a standard boring game with high balls

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                                Links
                                http://www.hesgoal.com/news/44340/Br...diff_City.html

Comment

Working...
                                X