Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I meant as in go for the win by sacrificing a defensive player for an attacking option which he has just done, change the game plan and really go for the win.
    ARJ's presence WAS changing the game. He was a workhorse on defense and offense. Again, his best game for Brighton thus far (BBC commentator's words, not mine).

Comment

• Originally posted by diz View Post
      ARJ's presence WAS changing the game. He was a workhorse on defense and offense. Again, his best game for Brighton thus far (BBC commentator's words, not mine).
      I wasn’t saying anything against his game , I was saying that instead of taking off ARJ they should have taken off one of the defensive midfielders and played with two up front. Sacrifice a defensive player and really go for the win.

Comment

• It's like CH has a plan for substitutions long before the game starts. He doesn't actually take into account what is happening in the game. ARJ is subbed off at 65-70min in nearly EVERY game regardless of how he's playing. As I said, too predictable.

Comment

• Jahanbakhsh is a complete player from what I've seen in his highlights (and full matches), and also a smart one.
          Though the thing is, he has to show something special. Look at murray, son of a bitc* scores every time he's on the pitch.
          I think CH has to make the most out of ARJ and rely more on him, rather than adopting a defensive game plan.
          but then again he addresses the players not to attack cuz clearly we're attacking too much!

Comment

• Put Brighton out of their misery - BBC commentator

Comment

• BBC pundits are so shite tbh.

Comment

Put Brighton out of their misery - BBC commentator
                meaning they better relegate to the championship?
                but they're 16th and 5 points ahead of 18th place cardiff (who relegate due to willian's afro)!

Comment

• Well done Alireza. Needs to further improve but his form us improving again.

Comment

It's like CH has a plan for substitutions long before the game starts. He doesn't actually take into account what is happening in the game. ARJ is subbed off at 65-70min in nearly EVERY game regardless of how he's playing. As I said, too predictable.
                    He was clearly tired. His running on both ends went down even though knocky was getting supercharged.

Comment

• Iranians spamming Walker's insta:
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzylYjh3dz/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

• Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                        He was clearly tired. His running on both ends went down even though knocky was getting supercharged.
                        knocky's gae

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Iranians spamming Walker's insta:
                          Haha, I thought of that happening when he headbutted ARJ

My favorite so far: "You are donkey"

Comment

Haha, I thought of that happening when he headbutted ARJ

My favorite so far: "You are donkey"
                            I'm looking forward to your next favourite!

Comment

• FT 1-0

First thoughts:

1) How dare Brighton try and play their way out of the City pressing game and disrupt the City free flowing football
                              2) Fouls City 13-6. Referee was not conned, defenders trying to make their falling over look innocent; well some were 50-50
                              3) City goal came in a bit of an unexpected way. I thought Montoya could have shown a bit more urgency getting back?
                              4) Finishing BHA XI was more like my preferred side
                              5) Half chances were 1-2 goal vs Knockaert + Murray
                              6) City would be trouble against a CL side with quick clinical strikers (or Wolves?)
                              7) BHA avoided losing the ball in their own half most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Iranians spamming Walker's insta:
                                this should not happen even if Walker was at fault.

Comment

Those who read this thread

Collapse

Working...
                                X