No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man it sucks to be persian, this dude has been a huge disappointment.

Gone are the days of Nekounam, and Kia....his team isn't ideal but he just isn't good enough.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Are you going to chastise the fans today for laughing in the stadium when Murray slipped and fell in the first half? When a play is commical you can't say don't laugh. ARJ went down so easy during that challenge that yes it was laughable. All that was missing was excessive grass rolling and I could have swore he would have resembled a Bahraini player.

If I wanted ARJ to fail I wouldn't have religiously watched every one of his matches this season and paid for a television package just to get all of his games.

Oh and thanks for insulting me personally and no I don't recall getting a personal apology from you
      ...nor do I expect one.

Either way if you practice what you preach then that's one thing. But insulting a fan for his opinion of a match because you feel he insulted your hero is just hypocritical.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Insulting a team melli player who hasn't done anything but try his best for his country is more important to me than insulting a random fan (you also insulted me or else I wouldn't have jumped on you like I did). And I did apologize to everyone (which included you) but you still think you're always right and never wrong. Go read Brighton forums on ARJ performance last week and then apologize to me too lol. But I don't really expect either [emoji28]

And a slip vs losing the ball to a defenders tackle are 2 very different things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol this match went from sunshine and blue skies to snow storm and now back to sunshine...playing in England is so unpredictable weather wise. BHAFC dominating the second ET...not much left in tank for Millwall.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
          Insulting a team melli player who hasn't done anything but try his best for his country is more important to me than insulting a random fan (you also insulted me or else I wouldn't have jumped on you like I did). And I did apologize to everyone (which included you) but you still think you're always right and never wrong. Go read Brighton forums on ARJ performance last week and then apologize to me too lol. But I don't really expect either [emoji28]

And a slip vs losing the ball to a defenders tackle are 2 very different things.

If you show me where I insulted you that resulted in a moderator telling me to watch my language then I will apologize.

Disagreeing with you is not a crime nor an insult.

Comment

Montoya has been dog crap... Much worse than ARJ no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
              Man it sucks to be persian, this dude has been a huge disappointment.

Gone are the days of Nekounam, and Kia....his team isn't ideal but he just isn't good enough.
              WTF IT SUCKS TO BE PERSIAN? Go build some confidence man or man up.

Comment

2 min left Ferguson redcarded for millwall

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Comment

Omg offside call but bhafc scored a clear on side call! Ref has been atrocious!!!

Comment

Brighton is getting f88ked by the ref this game.

Comment

If you show me where I insulted you that resulted in a moderator telling me to watch my language then I will apologize.

Disagreeing with you is not a crime nor an insult.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong about ARJ's performance last week?

Comment

Yeah you called me delusional which ticked me off. Which is insulting to me because you don't know enough about me to say such a thing.

Comment

Because I feel I was right. It was poor. Even poorer than today. I watched the match thats my take away.

Comment

Grandpa Murray chokes yet again... Really don't get the obsession over this guy

Comment

Yeah you called me delusional which ticked me off. Which is insulting to me because you don't know enough about me to say such a thing.

I asked if you were delusional. I did not say you were delusional. Slight difference. Also it's like a figure of speech when you question something so off...

Comment

I asked if you were delusional. I did not say you were delusional. Slight difference. Also it's like a figure of speech when you question something so off...

Lol it was a rhetorical question. Anyways man let's drop it we're spamming this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X