Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!!!

Comment

2-2...and just like that BHAFC plays better with ARJ off...they live another day!!!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

OH MY FUCking god!!!!

Comment

it was a 50-50 game for ARJ at best. He lost some balls, didn't get to passes in time....having said that, BHA looked more like the dominant team and it was a stalemate up until ARJ subbed out. His presence clearly allows other teammates to be more free to move up and create chances. While I'll always cheer him on and pull for him, a performance like this is easy to forget.

Comment

Holy shit, what a goal by march. I don't understand how Alireza can take his spot in the line-up after this.

Comment

Notice how the team is playing better once they switched to 4-4-2. Playing a weak team you neee to put the pressure and they waited until they were down by 2 to do so.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                What a nonsense. I can name more shitty players that once were top scorers in the Dutch league. Björn Vleminckx for instance.

This is not the Eredivisie. He is not up against a bunch of amateurs that give him wide space.
                I agree English league is harder than Netherlands, where the defending is not good at all. But he was also playing on an attacking team. That made a huge difference. His first year in NL he wasn't top scorer either...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor keeper though. If they lose this game, this moment will haunt him up to his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    2-2...and just like that BHAFC plays better with ARJ off...they live another day!!!
                    Has nothing to do with him but the change of tactics
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

wow, what a come back. unfortunate that ARJ didn't get a piece of that glory.

Comment

Brighton deserves this though. They got screwed by the ref this game

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Has nothing to do with him but the change of tactics
                          Definitely.

Comment

English referees are so shite.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              No. That's your prob. You think we want ARJ to fail. You insult others because he is your hero. I just wanted to demonstrate the hypocrisy in your comments and raftar. Fact is ARJ is having a very poor season. To his credit he is trying and his team is really a glorified championship side.

When. He plays well we praise him when he plays poorly we call it. Some of us call a spade a spade others like to have our blindfolds on no matter what. That's the reality of being a sports fanatic.

yeah when you laugh and thinks it's hilarious when Jahanbakhsh loses the ball... you are in fact making fun of and laughing at his expense and really it seems like you want him to fail. I don't think you can tell me about raftar if you think that's okay and normal fan behavior. Again, any professional athlete can be criticized and has to deal with criticism from fans. maintaining respect for them is something we should strive to do... and laughing at them and calling them a kid is crossing the line in my book. And if Jahanbakhsh is playing bad, I criticized his performance as well. I don't see how you're trying to refer to ME as with blindfolds. In fact, you're the one who said Jahanbakhsh was the "worst player on the team" last week, where I posted the Brighton forums responses where they were mostly happy with his performance.

I shouldn't have insulted you last time, and I admitted fault and apologized. You really did try to get on my nerves and you did. good job!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                                yeah when you laugh and thinks it's hilarious when Jahanbakhsh loses the ball... you are in fact making fun of and laughing at his expense and really it seems like you want him to fail.
                                Are you going to chastise the fans today for laughing in the stadium when Murray slipped and fell in the first half? When a play is commical you can't say don't laugh. ARJ went down so easy during that challenge that yes it was laughable. All that was missing was excessive grass rolling and I could have swore he would have resembled a Bahraini player.

If I wanted ARJ to fail I wouldn't have religiously watched every one of his matches this season and paid for a television package just to get all of his games.

Oh and thanks for insulting me personally and no I don't recall getting a personal apology from you
                                ...nor do I expect one.

Either way if you practice what you preach then that's one thing. But insulting a fan for his opinion of a match because you feel he insulted your hero is just hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
                                X