Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    He made one bad pass.....
    3. And he was invisible other than those bad passes.

    Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

    Comment


    • He definitely was disappointing

      Comment


      • Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Lol BHAFC just pulled a TM stunt...in appealing a handball they forgot to play to whistle and ironically give up a PK.

        We complain about officiating but this is horrendous because it was not only handball in box I favour of BHAFC but the play resulting in the PK against them was offside as well!

        Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        epic fail by BHAFC, similar to TM loool
        IRI = FAILED

        Comment


        • Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          3. And he was invisible other than those bad passes.

          Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Stop playing FIFA.

          If Jahanbakhsh grew 5 inches taller and wasnt a winger maybe he would be more visible in a game where Burnley is parking the bus and Brightons only response is long balls into Murray

          Comment


          • Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Jahanbakhs is easily the worst player on the pitch thus far. He is so jittery and passes are off. I feel he is like a fish out of water in EPL.

            Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            did not he get the assist on that goal?!?! I thought it was him to send the ball in the box
            IRI = FAILED

            Comment


            • Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Gaetan Bong?

              It would be nice if the only cameos he has are not when the team is 2 goals down
              Well during the FA cup match on Wednesday he was subbed for Murray who scored twice to give BHAFC a 3-1 win.

              Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                did not he get the assist on that goal?!?! I thought it was him to send the ball in the box
                There’s a huge difference between Knockaert and Jahanbakhsh...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  did not he get the assist on that goal?!?! I thought it was him to send the ball in the box
                  Knockaert got the assist. ARJ was busy getting yelled at by Hughton.

                  Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Well during the FA cup match on Wednesday he was subbed for Murray who scored twice to give BHAFC a 3-1 win.

                    Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    We are not going to talk about how Brightons first goal conceded was 1000% their Defenders fault. Or how Ryan couldnt save the second goal. Or that Kayal handed Burnley the counter that got the 2nd goal. ARJ is the worst because thats the person you are focusing on?


                    Right because Murray is their best player.

                    Only way Jahanbakhsh is going to perform is if he gets license to attack anyway. Maybe he should leave and go to Bundesliga honestly

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      We are not going to talk about how Brightons first goal conceded was 1000% their Defenders fault. Or how Ryan couldnt save the second goal. Or that Kayal handed Burnley the counter that got the 2nd goal. ARJ is the worst because thats the person you are focusing on?
                      Right because Murray is their best player.
                      Only way Jahanbakhsh is going to perform is if he gets license to attack anyway. Maybe he should leave and go to Bundesliga honestly
                      Why are we blaming Brighton for individual mess ups by Jahanbakhsh, one example being that good play that was started by Brighton only to be killed by Jahanbakhsh on his miss hit pass to Bong?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        We are not going to talk about how Brightons first goal conceded was 1000% their Defenders fault. Or how Ryan couldnt save the second goal. Or that Kayal handed Burnley the counter that got the 2nd goal. ARJ is the worst because thats the person you are focusing on?


                        Right because Murray is their best player.

                        Only way Jahanbakhsh is going to perform is if he gets license to attack anyway. Maybe he should leave and go to Bundesliga honestly
                        Dude stop playing FIFA. Of course I'm gonna extra focus on ARJ because otherwise f BHAFC...I mean none of us were following them before ARJ. If you look at ARJ their highest paid player by a mile what has he done thus far? He just has no rhythm with this team. Even so my comment was about today's game and to clarify I'm just saying on this team during this game he just can't fit in and as such his game is terrible today! You are getting so defensive over nothing. If Bong has a bad game I don't care...whole team is crap but ARJ I would hope would easily be the best of this crappy team which to be fair he has not been...he had no impact against Burnley...zero!

                        Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

                        Comment


                        • Montoya sleeping for the first two goals. Bruno would have done better. Annoyed.

                          Glad I did not go. Cold not any better and I would have got very wet.

                          Last two subs were on early enough by time.

                          Heaton's three saves from Solly March stopped an Albion win. The attempts most likely.

                          Heaton and Tarkowski good enough for England first choices. 2-2 draw would have been a fair result with a fair rub of the green.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Why are we blaming Brighton for individual mess ups by Jahanbakhsh, one example being that good play that was started by Brighton only to be killed by Jahanbakhsh on his miss hit pass to Bong?
                            Bro ur smoking that good kush lol ARJ had literally ONE bad pass, thats it. And it didn't lead to anything from Burnley...

                            ARJ played average, just like everyone else on that team.

                            I get that ARJ didn't join Leicester but u gotta stop acting like a substitute player who played the final 20 minutes is the reason why Brighton lost today LOL

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Why are we blaming Brighton for individual mess ups by Jahanbakhsh, one example being that good play that was started by Brighton only to be killed by Jahanbakhsh on his miss hit pass to Bong?
                              That mistake did not lead to a goal for the other team did it? We focus his mistake more when his teammates do the same or worse. Bong had worse crosses than Jahanbakhsh in the second half.

                              Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Dude stop playing FIFA. Of course I'm gonna extra focus on ARJ because otherwise f BHAFC...I mean none of us were following them before ARJ. If you look at ARJ their highest paid player by a mile what has he done thus far? He just has no rhythm with this team. Even so my comment was about today's game and to clarify I'm just saying on this team during this game he just can't fit in and as such his game is terrible today! You are getting so defensive over nothing. If Bong has a bad game I don't care...whole team is crap but ARJ I would hope would easily be the best of this crappy team which to be fair he has not been...he had no impact against Burnley...zero!
                              I don't think you understand what the metrics of "a good game" is under a team that is as defensive and long ball based as Brighton. If Jahanbakhsh was playing during the first half when Brighton was actually attacking he would have more meaningful contribution than playing for 25 minutes 2 goals down in the rain. You could name me any other playmaking winger in the EPL to plug in at this time and they would be equally unsuccessful in these conditions. He's not going to come in and score a hattrick in that period. United threw the kitchen sink at Burnley with a far superior squad and only got 2 goals back.

                              Yeah, he hasn't got the rhythm down yet. Give him some more time. He's missed 2 months thru injury and another month through the Asian cup. It's not great result but I'll give him til the end of the season before I give him a grade over his performances.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Bro ur smoking that good kush lol ARJ had literally ONE bad pass, thats it. And it didn't lead to anything from Burnley...

                                ARJ played average, just like everyone else on that team.

                                I get that ARJ didn't join Leicester but u gotta stop acting like a substitute player who played the final 20 minutes is the reason why Brighton lost today LOL
                                I suggest rewatching the game, he had 3 bad passes. You aren’t here to watch Brighton play, you are here to watch Jahanbakhsh play, that’s the truth of it. Once in the blue moon you turn on your TV and saw JB is playing and say hey let’s see how he does...

                                I still don’t get why you are bringing my club team into this affair. Let’s say he did join Leicester (who nearly plays the same as Brighton only slightly more attacking) would you all still blame Jahanbakhsh if he had a game like this or Leicester players? Are you going to blame star defender Maguire? Danish NT GK Schmiechel? Perreira?

                                Or in your case let’s say he went to Arsenal... Would you turn against your own team and blame them all for the loss only because you have Jahanbakhsh playing there? No you wouldn’t!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X