Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    For those who gave ARJ shit for joining a "relegation team" in Brighton:

Brighton has the same amount of points as Manchester United and has two more points than Hoorad's beloved Leicester City

3 starts, 3 wins! Not bad
    True, true but we won the league on our 2nd season and stole it from Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      True, true but we won the league on our 2nd season and stole it from Arsenal
      Well shit if this was 2015 right now of course I'd want Jahanbakhsh playing for Leicester

Comment

Back from the game, first thoughts:

1) A draw would have been a fair result
        2) Wolves were quite good, a best bet for 7th, slightly better for two thirds of the game
        3) Bruno was crucial for 3 clean sheets, veteran's goal
        4) ARJ did not look at the races, but kept Costa quiet
        5) Both Knockaert and ARJ looked a bit slow at times
        6) Izquierdo matched Traore for pace
        7) Kayal put in a good stint
        8) Brighton were well below par at passing
        9) Brighton defence was very good
        10) No players for Wolves looked extra special, but no weak links
        11) Playing 3 at the back gave Wolves more in midfield, but ultimately cost them the goal and the game
        12) Most fans were mystified that Izquierdo was taken off.

Comment

I didn’t watc the game today as was watching the Liverpool game so I won’t judge Brighton or ARJ but what I will say is that this was a very good result for Brighton as Wolves have shown they have quality in their team.

Comment

Crazy what happened at Leicester tonight Hoorad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Crazy what happened at Leicester tonight Hoorad.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...opter-13492007
              Our owner was chill, bought 19 BMW i8 for the players I hope he’s ok!

Comment

Baksh with the worst player score on FotMob. I wish I was wrong but he is overrated. His first touch is so terrible, wrong positioning, the list goes on. It’s his first year, but god he needs so much work

Comment

CH post match quote: "We are not playing at our best, nowhere near," he said. "We have players who are not at their level. We are not good on the ball but we are defending really well."
                  He is certainly correct on that point.

I was pretty critical of AJ but i've had a bit to think about the game, and I do want to commend him on the ridiculous work rate he showed in that match. He had an immense duty as a RM (not RW) to both play almost like a second full back but also to be available as an attacking outlet. Several times you'd see him sprint up, make a penetrating run, Brighton get dispossessed and he has to track back just as fast to help cover for Bruno. He looked exhausted at the final whistle because of it, and for those who have played football I assume you know how heavy your legs start to feel after that, and how as a consequence your touch/agility drop as well. So props to him for that. But still, very much an off day for him. Hopefully he doesn't get sent to the bench because of that.

Comment

that was an embarrassing game for JB.
                    Hi touch, speed and finishing is just not good enough
                    he s very lucky that Brighton won.

Comment

I feel the only Iranian player which can make an impact in EPL is Ghodoos

Comment

He wasn't good, but kept on fighting. No need to worry. He also was unlucky in some scenes and could have even scored if Knockaert hadn't refused to pass to him. He already showed much better performances and will bounce back.

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/13...za-Jahanbakhsh

His whoscored rating was 6.34.

Comment

Also RIP to the elderly Brighton fan that died today. I know I may joke around and say Brighton have a bad defense or bad manager or Brighton are to relegate (I don’t truly mean it) and I’m sorry for that. Along with all that happens today (Pittsburgh situation, Helicopter crash) today was one of the worst of days, and I wish the best for everybody!

Comment

Playing in Team Melli, and even at Alkmaar is so different from playing in Brighton in the Premier League.
                              He might have performed well for the national team but let's not forget that the Premier League is a very different environment.
                              The Wolves were very fast, skilful. Thus although ARJ made a few mistakes and missed a goal opportunity, I think he did quite well overall. He ran throughout the 90 mins and was both in defence, attack as well as on the side and gave his all.
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

I think ARJ is doing quite well. One must take into account the fact that he has never played in England and football in this country is more physical than intelligent, tactical and planned. At times you go for it with all you have more like a bull. When every team plays like that then you must just adapt to that style. He is learning and he is doing well. There are also other aspects to football. One element is luck. I believe in that. Wolves were unlucky yesterday. On the subject of luck, I also believe a player can bring luck to a team. It Seems ARJ is bringing some luck to the team. He has started three games and all three have been wins for Albion. That alone could be worth millions.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X