No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's racist, he actually looks like Obama lol. I think it's funny. Also, being similar to Obama doesn't have negative connotation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Please clarify why you called Chris Hughton 'Manager Obama'? Is that because he is a person of color? He has a name. The least I could call this is racial insensitivity on your part. I suggest that you clean it up.
      No it’s because he actually looks like Obama. Quit being the person who makes having a lookalike about race. We have Iranian Messi, but no that’s racist to call him Messi *sarcasm*

You wouldn’t say the same thing if he was an Iranian...

Comment

Man the Iranians on the BHA Instagram page are outright embarrassing and Uber annoying.
        Their English is horrible and all they care about is ARJ. Seriously I’ve never seen any other country behave like this.
        This is what happens when you have an entire bikar nation sitting there on their phones on Instagram and telegram 🤦🏻*♂️
        In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

HD NBCSN Gold Link- https://soccer-live.stream/brighton-...-live/stream-1

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
            Man the Iranians on the BHA Instagram page are outright embarrassing and Uber annoying.
            Their English is horrible and all they care about is ARJ. Seriously I’ve never seen any other country behave like this.
            This is what happens when you have an entire bikar nation sitting there on their phones on Instagram and telegram 🤦🏻*♂️
            True but hey at least when it comes to voting for our players we’ll always win

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              No it’s because he actually looks like Obama. Quit being the person who makes having a lookalike about race. We have Iranian Messi, but no that’s racist to call him Messi *sarcasm*

You wouldn’t say the same thing if he was an Iranian...
              I have a right to call a comment racially insensitive when I see it. This is a free forum. I think there is significant ignorance when it comes to history of racism toward communities of color and unfortunately Iranians are not an exception. Chris Hughton is a known personality and is known for his contributions as a player and as a manager. the Iranian Messy example is not necessarily relevant since that character is only known for his similar looks. Anyways, back to football.

Comment

I use the app LiveFootball, it has a picture of a guy volleying the ball. Sometimes the games are in a foreign language, but the quality is good and is only about a minute behind..

Comment

Oh ffs get over it and enjoy the football 🙄

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  I have a right to call a comment racially insensitive when I see it. This is a free forum. I think there is significant ignorance when it comes to history of racism toward communities of color and unfortunately Iranians are not an exception. Chris Hughton is a known personality and is known for his contributions as a player and as a manager. the Iranian Messy example is not necessarily relevant since that character is only known for his similar looks. Anyways, back to football.
                  In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Nice ball by JB to Izquierdo to start a BHA counter.

Comment

Wolves looking the more dangerous team, BHA were lucky to not concede a PK.

Comment

JB was close to scoring there. Nice ball by March and JB just missed getting a boot on it.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh inches away from getting on the end of a cross and scoring , so close!

Comment

Painful to watch Brighton every week. They cannot put 1 good attack together. Its gonna be tough for JB to do anything this year. Wish he went to Leicester at least

Comment

That giveaway from Stephens was frustrating to see

Comment

Is it just me or are BHA players just not passing the ball to ARJ?

Comment

Working...
                                X