No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray is playing like a headless chicken - never calms play down as a striker, just runs forward with the ball at his feet without much thought.

Comment

• If Arnie scored that it would have been a good goal, and to the people saying JB has bad defense check out his slide on Anderson

Comment

• Brighton are below par.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          If Arnie scored that it would have been a good goal, and to the people saying JB has bad defense check out his slide on Anderson
          I don't know who said such an idiotic statement, one of JB's strength is his tracking back and defensive contribution

Comment

• ARJ's good pass to their left back leads to a corner.

Comment

• Knockaert is such a princess on the pitch. Constantly complaining, throwing mini-tantrums, flailing his arms. Reminds me of Azizi without the skill to back up his attitude.

Comment

• Knockaert and Jahanbakhsh have switched sides. ARJ playing as a right winger now.

Brighton such a choppy side, not much fluidity in their game - not with passing and not with build up play.

Comment

• Solly March... what an idiot
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

• Jahanbakhsh and Knockaert swtiched sides. JB on the right now

Comment

• Knockhaert has speed and skill but again - he just pile-drives his way through and ends up losing it. Over and over again.

West Ham has been rather dominant so far.

Comment

• I've got to say guys this is the first time I've watched a full Brighton game.

I can see how Solly March is a cult hero for Brighton fans as he works so hard. But his decision making is really poor, he is like a good hard-working league 1/League 2/conference workhorse who has found himself in the premier league.

He really needs to be back on the bench if Brighton are going to do anything this season.

Comment

• Nice one-two setup by Jahanbakhsh. Commentator praised him.

Comment

• GET IN!
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

• Murray scores!

ARJ was also in the box, he missed the header and Murray finishes it.

Comment

• Goal BHA! Kayal cross and Murray finish. I don't think JB touched it before Murray finished it.

Comment

Those who read this thread

Collapse

Working...
                                X