Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Or maybe you are a sad pathetic fan that thinks being a bottom dweller of the league is something to strive for. Your "wit" didn't fly over my head. It was just bad. You do your fan base a disservice by coming here and acting like a fool.
    dude let it go... lets not insult our guests yeah? if you can't have a discussion without insulting others than dont have a discussion at all

Comment

• It will be great if ARJ switches to left and goes around Zabaleta to score That will give me a little bit of reparation for the obvious penalty he committed against Ashkan in 2014 Iran-Argentina match that was not called It happened right in front of where I was sitting in the stadium in Belo Horizonte and I will never forget it.

Go ARJ!

Comment

• Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        dude let it go... lets not insult our guests yeah? if you can't have a discussion without insulting others than dont have a discussion at all
        We are all guests. He can fuck right off. I didn't even know who he was until he called me out and made shit personal.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

• Did anyone see ARJ in the tunnel? I didn't see him there and I did not see him when the 11 walked out....

Edit: nevermind - hes on the pitch!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

• I liked 2015-2016 West Ham where they had Payet and his freekicks. Dimitri Payer with the dance moves!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Did anyone see ARJ in the tunnel? I didn't see him there and I did not see him when the 11 walked out....
              yea what the heck me either...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Did anyone see ARJ in the tunnel? I didn't see him there and I did not see him when the 11 walked out....
                They just mentioned his first debut on Sky Sports!

Comment

• http://stream.nbcsports.com/premier-...est-ham-united

For those in the US.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

• Looks like JB is starting on the left, and March is in the middle, hope they swap..

Comment

• ARJ is playing left wing

Comment

• Clean touches from JB so far. Looks good.

Comment

• Crowd is applauding every JB touch, he's such a smart player.

Comment

• ARJB looking good in his touches!

Comment

• He's playing on the left, though. Not CF/CAM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• any links?

Comment

Working...
                                X