Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by padesha View Post
    Ok take it easy and search for a link. I can't find any. Please guys. Thanks for it
    Check the post before yours
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
      Woah. So all the sensible posters on here as well as the lifelong Brighton fans on here who have been saying that Jahankabash will slowly be eased in to the side and will be starting soon were right? Who would have guessed it?! But AliDaieClone and Hoorad have been telling all of us that Hughton had no idea what he’s doing, that Jahankbash had made the wrong move and that we should execute March and Knockaert for daring to play the same position of ARJ...

      Are you really telling me that such footballing visionaries were wrong?! I don’t believe you!

      There must be some mistake. Can somebody double check the team sheet, maybe they spelt Locadia wrong?!
      WTF are you going on about? Who said he would never start? My point was that he SHOULD BE STARTING already. Well before this game. The only mistake is your reading comprehension.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
        The people that have been hating on his lack of playtime will say," I told you so." And those that have been preaching patience will say, "I told you so." There will be no way to prove who was right. Hopefully we can just be happy for him.
        To reiterate...

        Comment


        • I am nervous for him! Time to kill it, Ali! It's time to show the world what TM fans already know.

          Comment


          • Will spam a little bit so nobody misses it but check this link for stream, working great for me: http://elixx.me/xbarcelona.html

            Or check https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea...st_ham_united/ for other links!
            maa bachehaaye iroonim
            hamishe irooni mimoonim
            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Perseus View Post
              Anybody going or able to watch it on TV? Getting ready to set out: it takes me an hour a half to travel 12 miles.
              Just a random little side note for all our Iranian friends.


              It doesn’t take an hour and a half to travel 12 miles. I used to live in the same town as Perseus and it takes 30-40 minutes.


              Perseus lies online about how long the trains take because he petitioned to have the ground built nearer to where he lives (basically on an airport ffs) and complains about the trains as his own petty form of revenge. He once claimed it had taken him 6 hours to get to and from the game. After scrutinising his story, it turned out those 6 hours included him going to the pub and included the match too

              On a more serious note, his petitions to have the ground nearer his house cost the clubs tens of thousands of pounds and we had to spend months/years trying to prove it wasn’t a suitable location. There are Brighton fans who passed away and never got to see their team return to a proper stadium. Perseus is partly to blame for that, and yet instead of showing guilt he still tries to get his snide victory by telling people online in another continent that the trains are terrible so he feels like he was right.

              He’s a disgrace and if I had my way he wouldn’t be allowed at the stadium.

              Anyway, back to the game. Hoping to see ARJ our wide and March to play more centrally.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Dear Mr. Hughton: Please start Alireza Jahankbakhsh. I am not working today and I can watch the game on NBC, so his inclusion in the starting line-up is very much appreciated in advance!
                I don't know why I waited so long to ask

                Go ARJ!
                Go BHAFC!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                  Just a random little side note for all our Iranian friends.


                  It doesn’t take an hour and a half to travel 12 miles. I used to live in the same town as Perseus and it takes 30-40 minutes.


                  Perseus lies online about how long the trains take because he petitioned to have the ground built nearer to where he lives (basically on an airport ffs) and complains about the trains as his own petty form of revenge. He once claimed it had taken him 6 hours to get to and from the game. After scrutinising his story, it turned out those 6 hours included him going to the pub and included the match too

                  On a more serious note, his petitions to have the ground nearer his house cost the clubs tens of thousands of pounds and we had to spend months/years trying to prove it wasn’t a suitable location. There are Brighton fans who passed away and never got to see their team return to a proper stadium. Perseus is partly to blame for that, and yet instead of showing guilt he still tries to get his snide victory by telling people online in another continent that the trains are terrible so he feels like he was right.

                  He’s a disgrace and if I had my way he wouldn’t be allowed at the stadium.

                  Anyway, back to the game. Hoping to see ARJ our wide and March to play more centrally.
                  Are you serious?

                  Comment


                  • Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm missing AJ's first start because I'm at my friends wedding.

                    Go Alireza. Make us proud!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The View Post
                      Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm missing AJ's first start because I'm at my friends wedding.

                      Go Alireza. Make us proud!
                      ur friend picked the wrong day to get married... thats forsure

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        WTF are you going on about? Who said he would never start? My point was that he SHOULD BE STARTING already. Well before this game. The only mistake is your reading comprehension.
                        You also didn’t claim we should execute Solly March (although that’s an idea I can get behind) so maybe you should have twigged on me exaggerating for comedic effect. Maybe my dry English wit flew over your head.

                        The point I was making was a manager who has taken us from 20th in the Championship to surviving in the Premier League probably has a better idea of what’s he doing than somebody posting on a football forum and that when somebody who has knows more about a subject (ie - Hughtons managerial style) it’s orobably wise to listen to them rather than double down on your bullsh*t.

                        There are dozens of well informed, sensible posters on here who clearly know a lot about football. Maybe you should try to learn from them?

                        Hugs and Kisses, BHAFC x

                        Comment


                        • Watching ARJ warming up on NBC, he looks calm and collected chewing a piece of gum, he is ready to score

                          Comment


                          • Very excited, not only for JB and Brighton but because I hate West Ham

                            Come on you Seagulls!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                              You also didn’t claim we should execute Solly March (although that’s an idea I can get behind) so maybe you should have twigged on me exaggerating for comedic effect. Maybe my dry English wit flew over your head.

                              The point I was making was a manager who has taken us from 20th in the Championship to surviving in the Premier League probably has a better idea of what’s he doing than somebody posting on a football forum and that when somebody who has knows more about a subject (ie - Hughtons managerial style) it’s orobably wise to listen to them rather than double down on your bullsh*t.

                              There are dozens of well informed, sensible posters on here who clearly know a lot about football. Maybe you should try to learn from them?

                              Hugs and Kisses, BHAFC x
                              Or maybe you are a sad pathetic fan that thinks being a bottom dweller of the league is something to strive for. Your "wit" didn't fly over my head. It was just bad. You do your fan base a disservice by coming here and acting like a fool.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

                              Comment


                              • As a Hammer, I want West Ham to win 3-2 with both Brighton goals coming from JB. COYI ⚒
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X