Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No offense to anyone but people making a monster out of Abdezadeh the same way they made out of Davari(who actually was starter in one of the best leagues in the world).

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      No offense to anyone but people making a monster out of Abdezadeh the same way they made out of Davari(who actually was starter in one of the best leagues in the world).
      Maybe because he is the only Iranian GK in a top 5 league who is making a name for himself?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Maybe because he is the only Iranian GK in a top 5 league who is making a name for himself?
        tbh, have a look in all of 5-6 games he played and see how many impact saves he made? I wish him the best but i don't see anything special in this guy.

        Comment


        • Lets face it, no one wanted this guy in Iran, he was even second choice of keeper for Rah Ahan, and all of sudden he ends up in Portugal? How people explain that? Is it anything other than agent's power?(same like Khatibi, and few others in past).
          There are other factors which contributed to this maybe, Abedzadeh is us citizen and thing are much easier for him compare to local keepers, plus he didn't have any established situation in Iran while most of our top keepers(Beirnavand, Mazaheri, Akhbari, etc) already making a good money in Iran so there is no desire to leave. Not that they are anything special, but just saying.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Lets face it, no one wanted this guy in Iran, he was even second choice of keeper for Rah Ahan, and all of sudden he ends up in Portugal? How people explain that? Is it anything other than agent's power?(same like Khatibi, and few others in past).
            There are other factors which contributed to this maybe, Abedzadeh is us citizen and thing are much easier for him compare to local keepers, plus he didn't have any established situation in Iran while most of our top keepers(Beirnavand, Mazaheri, Akhbari, etc) already making a good money in Iran so there is no desire to leave. Not that they are anything special, but just saying.
            It shows that our players don't lack talent... But rather, they lack opportunities like those in Europe

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Amir’s recent form for Maritimo:

              Taça CTT:
              1-0 W vs Estoril
              0-0 D vs Sporting CP
              0-0 D vs Belenenses.

              Taça de Portugal Placard:
              1-0 W vs Torcatense
              2-3 W vs Oliveirense
              0-0 (2-4 after PKO) L vs Cova Piedade.

              So 5 clean sheets out of 6 games, and most teams played against are all in the Primeira / Segunda Liga. Wow. [emoji1130][emoji1130]
              Great achievement so far! Keep it up Amir Abedzadeh!

              Comment


              • Amir Abedzadeh is starting just now Uniao da Madeira

                Comment


                • Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

                  They need to win 7-0 to surpass Sporting in goal difference in order to progress to the next round.

                  They are up 1-0 now.

                  Comment


                  • They're losing 2-1 now...

                    Comment


                    • He conceded 2 goals in 5 minutes.....

                      Comment


                      • Won 3-2 👍👍👍

                        Comment


                        • They got eliminated unfortunately but at least finished on a high. Idk what this means for Amir... I'm pretty sure league matches are the only thing left for Maritimo.

                          Comment


                          • Abedzadeh was quite weak in one of two goals allowed(long target shot) in Cup match last week(forward to 2:10). I don't want this guy in Russia.


                            http://90tv.ir/video/434016/%D8%A7%D...1-%D8%AF%DB%8C

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Abedzadeh was quite weak in one of two goals allowed(long target shot) in Cup match last week(forward to 2:10). I don't want this guy in Russia.


                              http://90tv.ir/video/434016/%D8%A7%D...1-%D8%AF%DB%8C
                              looked similar to the goal beiranvand conceded recently. But thats besides the point. This guy simply does not have enough experience to warrant a place in the World Cup squad. Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Haghighi, Lak are all more qualified.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Abedzadeh was quite weak in one of two goals allowed(long target shot) in Cup match last week(forward to 2:10). I don't want this guy in Russia.


                                http://90tv.ir/video/434016/%D8%A7%D...1-%D8%AF%DB%8C
                                That was a lousy goalkeeping.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X