• Adesor Vafaseya
    replied
    Over 900 pages since 2014.... wao

Continue here in "TM-News Volume 2" plz:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-2

Leave a comment:

• Iranianarsenal11
    replied
    I swear Shojaei keeps getting underrated…. Guys, he's only 32! He's 9 months older than Ronaldo! Sure, he had like 1-2 bad games earlier this year, but IMO he is back in form and more experienced and smarter than ever!

Leave a comment:

• pres80
    replied
    Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Looks good ..
    Only concern is the defense. Montazeri and Hosseini, although still very solid, but are older and slower now. Hajsafi is also a doubtful as a defender.
    JB may be more suitable as a sub for Ashkan.

Why would Shojaie still be on the roster is really questionable! ... is it just for his experience or we don't have a player who can take his spot.
    Because he's still a beast.

Leave a comment:

• Kavian
    replied
    Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    My line up:
    Beiranvand
    Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Hajsafi(Milad)
    Ezzatollahi-Shojaeian
    JB-Dejagah-Amiri
    Sardar
    Looks good ..
    Only concern is the defense. Montazeri and Hosseini, although still very solid, but are older and slower now. Hajsafi is also a doubtful as a defender.
    JB may be more suitable as a sub for Ashkan.

Why would Shojaie still be on the roster is really questionable! ... is it just for his experience or we don't have a player who can take his spot.

Leave a comment:

• eerooni
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

ملی پوشان با آدیداس نونوار شدند؛ خط خورده ها مشخص شدند؟/ بازیکنان

خاطی در تونل وحشت!

سعید آقایی و محمد انصاری که امروز هنگام گرم کردن از سایر بازیکنان به صورت جداگانه تمرین می کنند

If that is the case , then Final list

1 Mohammadreza Akhbari GK Tractor 2/15/1993 23 Years, 6 Months, 16 Days
    2 Vahid Amiri FW Naft 4/2/1988 28 Years, 4 Months, 29 Days
    3 karim Ansarifard FW Panionios 4/3/1990 26 Years, 4 Months, 28 Days
    4 Sardar Azmoon FW Rostov 1/1/1995 21 Years, 7 Months, 30 Days
    5 Alireza Biranvand GK Perspolis 9/22/1992 23 Years, 11 Months, 9 Days
    6 Ashkan Dejagah MF Al Arabi 7/5/1986 30 Years, 1 Months, 26 Days
    7 Omid Ebrahimi MF Esteghlal 9/16/1987 28 Years, 11 Months, 15 Days
    8 Saeid Ezatollahi MF Rostov 10/1/1996 19 Years, 10 Months, 30 Days
    9 Vouria Ghafoori D Sepahan 9/20/1987 28 Years, 11 Months, 11 Days
    10 Reza Ghoochaninejad FW Heerenveen 9/20/1987 28 Years, 11 Months, 11 Days
    11 Alireza Haghighi GK Maritimo 5/2/1988 28 Years, 3 Months, 29 Days
    12 Ehsan Hajsafi MF Sepahan 2/25/1990 26 Years, 6 Months, 6 Days
    13 Seyed Jalal Hosseini D Naft 2/3/1982 34 Years, 6 Months, 28 Days
    14 Alireza Jahanbakhsh FW Alkmaar 8/11/1993 23 Years, 0 Months, 20 Days
    15 Milad Mohammadi D Terek Gorozny 9/29/1993 22 Years, 11 Months, 2 Days
    16 Pejman Montazeri D Al Ahli 6/9/1983 33 Years, 2 Months, 22 Days
    17 Murteza Pouraliganji D Al Sadd 4/19/1992 24 Years, 4 Months, 12 Days
    18 Ramin Rezaeian D Perspolis 3/21/1990 26 Years, 5 Months, 10 Days
    19 Masoud Shojaei Panionios 6/9/1984 32 Years, 2 Months, 22 Days
    20 Darioush Shojaeian MF Gostaresh 7/4/1992 24 Years, 1 Months, 27 Days
    21 Mehdi Taremi FW Perspolis 7/18/1992 24 Years, 1 Months, 13 Days
    22 Andranik Teymourian MF Mashinsazi 3/6/1983 33 Years, 5 Months, 25 Days
    23 Mehdi Torabi FW Saipa 9/10/1994 21 Years, 11 Months, 21 Days

average age for TM is 26.5

Leave a comment:

• eerooni
    replied
    Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    Regarding the actual kit:

There is a very high chance that the design of the kit will change over time. Rostov got Adidas kits at the beginning of this season that were an old template, and they started using their 'proper' ones lately, so don't be too bummed about the design just yet
    Taj confirmed that these kits are temps and new ones with a 'unique and distinctive' design will be sent to TM in a few months....

Leave a comment:

• Dreamer
    replied
    Regarding the actual kit:

There is a very high chance that the design of the kit will change over time. Rostov got Adidas kits at the beginning of this season that were an old template, and they started using their 'proper' ones lately, so don't be too bummed about the design just yet

Leave a comment:

• Adesor Vafaseya
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    He used to coach at my former university (university of Hartford) and has many mutual friends/connections with myself, I've been wanting to have him do an exclusive PFDC interview but I haven't had any luck in my 1-2 attempts I've had to get in contact with him, hopefully soon it'll work out!

would be great man!
    If you get a chance to interview him, ask him the standard Adesorian question:
    Does he prefer Chelo Kabab BARG or KUBBIDEH?

Leave a comment:

• Ghermez Agha
    replied
    Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    same here.
    I posted a while some of his interviews on F+ forum, he really talks highly of Iran.
    He is a great man!
    He used to coach at my former university (university of Hartford) and has many mutual friends/connections with myself, I've been wanting to have him do an exclusive PFDC interview but I haven't had any luck in my 1-2 attempts I've had to get in contact with him, hopefully soon it'll work out!

Leave a comment:

• Adesor Vafaseya
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    People are not reading. This is the 19 man list. There will be 4 players added - which includes Jahanbaksh.
    but WTF is Jahanbakhsh man????

Leave a comment:

• Adesor Vafaseya
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    That's why Danny Gaspar is one of my favorite guys to be a part of TM....he's a real straight up dude, professional, and has the hard working American mentality which is a very under rated and significant contribution to TM....I hope he never leaves!

same here.
    I posted a while some of his interviews on F+ forum, he really talks highly of Iran.
    He is a great man!

Leave a comment:

• Taz
    replied
    Torabi's taste in boots is bang on, I hope to see that man get some minutes for that alone.

Also, surely Poura has done enough to take on the mantle of Hosseini now as first-choice starter, no?

Leave a comment:

• Ghermez Agha
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    WTF! that training jersey is actually the newest and most expensive teamwear design in the adidas catalogue (same as german NT) and not even a training jersey. yet they choose the worst and cheapest design for the actual kit.
    I was thinking the exact same thing, those training kits are pretty sexy. Good news is the match kits are only temporary so as long as our boys are comfortable in them that's all we can ask for, for now of course. Let's pray those adidas kit proposals we saw in the adidas thread was legit, I'd pay serious $$$$ for those kits!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Pouya
    replied
    WTF! that training jersey is actually the newest and most expensive teamwear design in the adidas catalogue (same as german NT) and not even a training jersey. yet they choose the worst and cheapest design for the actual kit.

Leave a comment:

• allan123
    replied
    I think Iran need play very smart. If Iran score the first goal the rest is very easy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X