X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

برای همراهی تیم ملی
    سردار آزمون ۱۷ آذر به ایران می رسد

آذر، زمان اولین تمرین تیم ملی در آفریقا

مهاجم روبین کازان روسیه برای همراهی تیم ملی در اردوی آفریقای جنوبی ۱۷ آذر راهی ایران می شود.

هتل و زمین تمرین تیم ملی در ژوهانسبورگ مشخص شد
    هتل و زمین تمرین تیم ملی در صورتی که سفر این تیم به آفریقای جنوبی انجام شود، در ژوهانسبورگ مشخص شد.

Comment

New TM List after W17.

لیست تیم ملی فوتبال پس از هفته هفدهم لیگ برتر اعلام می شود
      لیست تیم ملی فوتبال برای حضور در اردوی آفریقای جنوبی پس از هفته هفدهم لیگ برتر اعلام می شود.

Comment

TM-News-

Fox Sports Australia just recently did a preview of the top teams at Asian Cup.

When it was Iran's turn, they talked very positively about us. They said that we were the first nation in Asia to have players playing in top European leagues, said that if we 'turned up' on the day that we were capable of beating anyone, talked highly of CQ tactics, considered us favourites along with Japan, Aus and SK.

They also mentioned a bit about Azmoun and his immaculate youth goal scoring record.

Overall they spoke highly of Iran's chances.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Fox Sports Australia just recently did a preview of the top teams at Asian Cup.

When it was Iran's turn, they talked very positively about us. They said that we were the first nation in Asia to have players playing in top European leagues, said that if we 'turned up' on the day that we were capable of beating anyone, talked highly of CQ tactics, considered us favourites along with Japan, Aus and SK.

They also mentioned a bit about Azmoun and his immaculate youth goal scoring record.

Overall they spoke highly of Iran's chances.

Finally some good words about us going into the AC. I have been extremely pissed by the fact that the player poster has players from Saudi Arabia, Japan, Korea, Qatar, and Australia, but not from Iran.

Also, I hated that Keisuke Honda interview where he said that the AC winner would be between Japan, Australia, and Korea. F**k him.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Maybe the facilities are better in SA? Food? Etc?
            Less distractions?
            I don't see the big deal of having it there.
            Fair enough. Let's look at all those factors:

Facilities

We're comparing a football field ran by the budget of a university to a newly constructed stadium for an international event which is said to have the best quality turf in all of Iran. Here's a picture of the two facilities (note the grass for J.U. and that's when it was first opened 4 years ago):
            J.U.: http://www.uj.ac.za/EN/Newsroom/News...201003171.aspx
            Kish: http://parsinews.ir/news/page/2514a15cb5c9cf6b97528ae94e05cb30

Food

Honestly, if we have to travel 7500 km for TM to have a proper diet, we may as well stop participating in international events. Even if CQ had ordered a concoction of divine fruits and exotic meats only found in S. Africa, it would have been much cheaper to import it to Iran than to have a cadre of 20, 30, 40 people flying down there.

Other Factors

Johannesburg is at an altitude of nearly 6000 ft. It takes a week or two for the human body to acclimatize to that altitude. From Wiki: At high altitude, the heart beats faster; the stroke volume is slightly decreased; and non-essential bodily functions are suppressed, resulting in a decline in food digestion efficiency [which negates the foot argument as well] (as the body suppresses the digestive system in favor of increasing its cardiopulmonary reserves). In other words, you're causing a shock to your system by going to higher altitude and even more of a shock by training at that altitude. And just as your body is acclimatizing to those conditions, you snatch the players and take them to sea level where they'll need another two weeks just to acclimatize back.

Less Distraction

You are right about this one, 100%. But at what expense - both financially and physically (i.e. travel fatigue, altitude acclimatization, etc.)? There are distraction in every country and for every national team. There will be distractions in Australia for TM. Are we just going to keep running away from this issue and hide every time or learn to deal with it in less extreme ways (borrowing from Moby)?!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Guys
              I said the same thing last week , I mean why go south Africa and play no firendly games or just club teams
              if TM can got to Kish and play a couple of our own IPL teams ??
              The only way I would agree with Soth Africa camp is if we play 2 national teams.

Because when we arrange for such camps with our ''friends and contacts'' in such places, no matter how useless and irrelevant it may become, but WE MUST MAKE SURE WE GET THAT MONEY and commissions.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Finally some good words about us going into the AC. I have been extremely pissed by the fact that the player poster has players from Saudi Arabia, Japan, Korea, Qatar, and Australia, but not from Iran.
                Also, I hated that Keisuke Honda interview where he said that the AC winner would be between Japan, Australia, and Korea. F**k him.
                Why? I wouldn't give a damn if they discounted us. In fact I'd like it.
                What matters is how we do it when the game starts and how we perform. That is 10 times worth any applaud or praise in interviews or reviews. What good is all the praise if a team under performs and doesn't realise its potential?

So you don't have to bother about what people say. What matters is how we do. Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Fair enough. Let's look at all those factors:

Facilities

We're comparing a football field ran by the budget of a university to a newly constructed stadium for an international event which is said to have the best quality turf in all of Iran. Here's a picture of the two facilities (note the grass for J.U. and that's when it was first opened 4 years ago):
                  J.U.: http://www.uj.ac.za/EN/Newsroom/News...201003171.aspx
                  Kish: http://parsinews.ir/news/page/2514a15cb5c9cf6b97528ae94e05cb30

Food

Honestly, if we have to travel 7500 km for TM to have a proper diet, we may as well stop participating in international events. Even if CQ had ordered a concoction of divine fruits and exotic meats only found in S. Africa, it would have been much cheaper to import it to Iran than to have a cadre of 20, 30, 40 people flying down there.

Other Factors

Johannesburg is at an altitude of nearly 6000 ft. It takes a week or two for the human body to acclimatize to that altitude. From Wiki: At high altitude, the heart beats faster; the stroke volume is slightly decreased; and non-essential bodily functions are suppressed, resulting in a decline in food digestion efficiency [which negates the foot argument as well] (as the body suppresses the digestive system in favor of increasing its cardiopulmonary reserves). In other words, you're causing a shock to your system by going to higher altitude and even more of a shock by training at that altitude. And just as your body is acclimatizing to those conditions, you snatch the players and take them to sea level where they'll need another two weeks just to acclimatize back.

Less Distraction

You are right about this one, 100%. But at what expense - both financially and physically (i.e. travel fatigue, altitude acclimatization, etc.)? There are distraction in every country and for every national team. There will be distractions in Australia for TM. Are we just going to keep running away from this issue and hide every time or learn to deal with it in less extreme ways (borrowing from Moby)?!

Oh wow, I didn't know it was a facility run by University of Johannesburg. I would definitely trust an academic institution in South Africa over any institution, especially gov't run, Iran. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely installed the turf incorrectly in Kish. Also 2 of our 3 games are on grass.

High Altitude training is fairly common. A lot of sports teams do it.

On what basis are you saying that the players will be fatigued? Are you qualified to make that assessment without knowing what the training will be?

I just think we're nit picking at nothing here.

Training camps are held for lots of reasons. It's strange for all this criticism when no one knows what is going on there or the reasons for it. We are not football managers or trainers.
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't know it was a facility run by University of Johannesburg. I would definitely trust an academic institution in South Africa over any institution, especially gov't run, Iran. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely installed the turf incorrectly in Kish. Also 2 of our 3 games are on grass.

High Altitude training is fairly common. A lot of sports teams do it.

On what basis are you saying that the players will be fatigued? Are you qualified to make that assessment without knowing what the training will be?

I just think we're nit picking at nothing here.

Training camps are held for lots of reasons. It's strange for all this criticism when no one knows what is going on there or the reasons for it. We are not football managers or trainers.
                    Those are all facts bro. If some of you guys neither believe your eyes, nor believe science or common sense, it's one thing, but I don't know why I keep hearing we don't know anything, we don't know what's going on, etc.

We know all we need to know to form educated opinions and don't need to fool our eyes, ignore science and personal experiences to say there's no fatigue from long trips, there's no issue with going to high altitude, etc.

Altitude training is all fine and dandy, but this isn't altitude training - that takes weeks or months and proper acclimatization both ways or sleeping at high altitude and training at sea level (i.e. the exact opposite of what's happening here).

I guess we'll just have to wait a few more weeks to see if CQ has divine powers like some of you guys think and can defy the laws of physics. The Palestine game, not exactly against world class opposition and still at altitude, should be a good indicator of whether our players are fatigued and disoriented after the long journey to S. Africa and back. And so will the Iraq game after another long journey and dropping down another 3,500 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Those are all facts bro. If some of you guys neither believe your eyes, nor believe science or common sense, it's one thing, but I don't know why I keep hearing we don't know anything, we don't know what's going on, etc.

We know all we need to know to form educated opinions and don't need to fool our eyes, ignore science and personal experiences to say there's no fatigue from long trips, there's no issue with going to high altitude, etc.

Altitude training is all fine and dandy, but this isn't altitude training - that takes weeks or months and proper acclimatization both ways or sleeping at high altitude and training at sea level (i.e. the exact opposite of what's happening here).

I guess we'll just have to wait a few more weeks to see if CQ has divine powers like some of you guys think and can defy the laws of physics. The Palestine game, not exactly against world class opposition and still at altitude, should be a good indicator of whether our players are fatigued and disoriented after the long journey to S. Africa and back. And so will the Iraq game after another long journey and dropping down another 3,500 ft.
                      How is it a fact that the players will be fatigued from traveling?

It's an 11 hour flight and the time difference is 1.5 hours.

Barcelona traveled 17+ hours through curvy roads to get to Italy and played the same day.

All i'm saying is, we're all assuming a lot and none of us are professionals in this field. Don't you think it is possible that the training staff has some experience and has already taken into account acclimatizing the players and combating fatigue? Is that not a possibility?

Who knows maybe it is a terrible decision to go to SA, but we won't know until after the fact.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I dont think that you should be mad of Honda. Japan and Iran are two Asian powerhouses who have not played against eachother recently. The last time we played was in 2005.

Recently, Japan has played Korea and Australia as much as we have played Korea. He has not played against Iran in his carrer. In other words it is not bad intentions he has, he simply does not have Iran in his mental calculus.

We will hopefully play Japan late in the tournament, then he will get to know us the hard way

Comment

How is it a fact that the players will be fatigued from traveling?

It's an 11 hour flight and the time difference is 1.5 hours. Barcelona traveled 17+ hours through curvy roads to get to Italy and played the same day. All i'm saying is, we're all assuming a lot and none of us are professionals in this field. Don't you think it is possible that the training staff has some experience and has already taken into account acclimatizing the players and combating fatigue? Is that not a possibility?

Who knows maybe it is a terrible decision to go to SA, but we won't know until after the fact.
                          Dude, you're telling me you've never been on long trips and haven't ever felt travel fatigue to consider it a fact?

And I don't know which Barcelona game you're talking about, but you're seriously comparing a scenic 800 km bus ride through arguably the most beautiful and relaxing part of Europe to traveling 2/3 of the circumference of the earth, along 3 continents, 3 completely different climates and altitudes and constantly pressurizing and depressurizing in a plane?

Let me put it to you this way... We traveled roughly 22,000 km for the Brazil trip in a space of 2 weeks (20% less than TM has to do in roughly the same amount of time, excluding the travel inside Australia) - only two continents and virtually no time difference. Maximum altitude difference was 2500 ft. We didn't have to do any training or play tough games and relaxed as much as we could. Do you know how burnt out everyone in our group was at the end of the trip and how many times they have told me that there's absolutely no way they could subject their bodies to that again?

Don't believe me... ask anyone who traveled to Brazil from North America or Europe how long it took for their bodies to get back to its normal rhythm - and that's after a vacation! Okay, we're not professional athletes, although I was pretty athletic and fit in my younger days. How long did it take our players to get back to form after the world cup? How many of them had to switch to shittier teams and still had/have fitness issues? CQ himself was on vacation for two months just to recover. The human body is not designed / has not evolved for these types of changes and long travel distances.

If you still don't believe me, like you said, let's wait until after the fact and revisit this issue. If I'm wrong about this and the players that took part in the S. Africa camp are all fresh and chippy in the Palestine and Iraq games, I'll be the first to admit it - deal?

Comment

^ Spot on. I had a straight flight from Germany to Las Vegas and needed 2 fucking days to recover. Same when i was back in germany. I work out 2-3 times a week.
                            I fully agree. The human body is not designed for this.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              ^ Spot on. I had a straight flight from Germany to Las Vegas and needed 2 fucking days to recover. Same when i was back in germany. I work out 2-3 times a week.
                              I fully agree. The human body is not designed for this.
                              2 days bro? I am only 20 and when I took the flight from Amsterdam to Los Angeles I had a jetlag for one week straight! Never felt so tired, 15 hours of traveling felt like torture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

man whats wrong with you guys... I take 10h+ flights almost every summer, and I loooove long flights

Comment

Working...
                                X