Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever arranged this south Africa camp stands to make a lot of money in commissions.
    Otherwise it would have been vanceled

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      Won't it be summer in Australia for the AC?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        how do you know what's actually happening, and what CQ's plans are? he's not an idiot, there's a reason he's planning things this way. a million factors go into planning these sorts of camps. none of us know what's really happening...having read a few articles doesn't qualify you to evaluate CQs training camp plans lol, no offense.
        Areh azeez Keirosh aslan anishtane, manam har rooz vaaseye soboone maghze khar mikhoram.

Amma hanooz do do ta char taast, do zarbdare 6500 km ham 13000 km mishe... Farghe bisto shish daraje va bisto panj darajam hanooz yek darajast... har cheghadr digeh ham man maghze khar bokhoromo Keirsoh emam zamanam besheh maa hanooz baazie doostane too afrigha nadareem va maskharast in hame raah pasheem bereem oonja ba nesfe bazikonamoono ba in vaziate darbo dagoone poolie IFF, keh faghet begim yeh ordoo too afrigha daastheem.

Comment

news news news I need more TM news

Comment

Guys

I said the same thing last week , I mean why go south Africa and play no firendly games or just club teams
            if TM can got to Kish and play a couple of our own IPL teams ??
            The only way I would agree with Soth Africa camp is if we play 2 national teams.

Comment

And didn't CQ say he couldn't watch and analyze the Gulf Cup matches cause IFF couldn't afford to send him? But they can afford an completely useless camp with no friendlies planned in freaking South Africa?

Comment

I blame IFF AND CQ.
                CQ does know that IFF and Iran diesnt ahve a big budget to spend. But still he wants to go to South Africa for a camp with no friendlies?! I swear they can do the same in any other Iranian city! And spend the money for other things like scouting or a special fitnes coach.
                sigpic

Comment

Please shut up and post actual tm news. There should be a tm opinion thread

Comment

Maybe the facilities are better in SA? Food? Etc?

Less distractions?

I don't see the big deal of having it there.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Or maybe a contract was signed to have the training camp in South Africa months ago, and to cancel would mean paying a penalty. There could be many reasons.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Having it in SA means that the team is away from prying eyes. Have you noticed how quiet things are when TM goes on camps abroad.

Less pictures, less footage, etc... Having it in Kish means this guy gets to be around the team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrWS_IU8hA
                        (the guy that comes at 40 seconds, I don't know his name, but he only stirs up bullshit in our football.

I would rather have the team away from all the bullshit and just train.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Having it in SA means that the team is away from prying eyes. Have you noticed how quiet things are when TM goes on camps abroad.

Less pictures, less footage, etc... Having it in Kish means this guy gets to be around the team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrWS_IU8hA
                            (the guy that comes at 40 seconds, I don't know his name, but he only stirs up bullshit in our football.

I would rather have the team away from all the bullshit and just train.
                            excellent

Comment

اطلاعیه فدراسیون فوتبال در مورد دیدار ایران - فلسطین

جام جم ورزشی: فدراسیون فوتبال اطلاعیه ای را در خصوص تبلیغات محیطی بازی دوستانه تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و فلسطین صادر کرد.

به گزارش جام جم ورزشی و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون، متن اطلاعیه کمیته بازاریابی به شرح زیر است:

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                That's GREAT news. Our offensive fire power is very much dependent on Pouladi coming back and Hajsafi moving into the LAM position. I hope they get this crap sorted out. For the love of god, the whole point of the army is to serve one's country and what better place to do that than a sporting arena.

سرمربی تیم ملی با قدرت به کارش ادامه می دهد
                                نبی: انتظارات کی روش در خصوص سربازها خارج از اراده فدراسیون فوتبال است/ برای میزبانی جام ملت ها عقب*نشینی نکردیم
                                دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: انتظارات سرمربی تیم ملی در خصوص بازیکنانی که با مشکل سربازی مواجه شدند خارج از اراده فدراسیون فوتبال است.

Comment

Working...
                                X