This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    CQ said he was satisfied with Adidas quality, then why he isn't wearing Adidas training gear?
    CQ is our sole striker. He must wear a collared shirt tomorrow to finish around the net.

Comment

I dont see smiles in the pics. Good. Get focused. Dont take them lightly.

Comment

Final List

1 ALI REZA HAGHIGHI
        12 ALI REZA BEIRANVAND
        22 MOHAMMADREZA AKHBARI
        2 VORYA GHAFOURI
        3 EHSAN HAJI SAFI
        4 JALAL HOSSEINI
        5 MILAD MOHAMMADI
        8 MORTEZA POURALIGANJI
        15 PEJMAN MONTAZERI
        23 RAMIN REZAEIAN
        6 SAEID EZATOLAHI
        9 OMID EBRAHIMI
        11 VAHID AMIRI
        13 DARIUSH SHOJAEIAN
        14 ANDRANIK TEYMOURIAN
        19 MAHDI TORABI
        21 ASHKAN DEJAGAH
        7 MASOUD SHOJAEI
        10 KARIM ANSARI FARD
        16 REZA GHOOCHANNEJHAD
        17 MEHDI TAREMI
        18 ALIREZA JAHAN BAKHSH
        20 SARDAR AZMOUN

Comment

Okey so Saeid Aghaei and Mohammad Ansari have been cut.

Comment

Yayyy. Yahanbax innn

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Okey so Saeid Aghaei and Mohammad Ansari have been cut.
              I think that was the predictable outcome. CQ was just messing with Qatar these last few days up until 24 hours before to ensure they couldn't make a real plan.

First, Qatar thought Mohammadi was gone, but I'm fairly sure he will play LB. CQ didn't want them to prepare for his blistering speed. These were all mind games. He wants Qatar to think we'll play the AFC.com's predicted squad, which is the usual Hajsafi at LB, Ebrahimi in midfield, etc. I think we're going to get an attacking and fast team tomorrow. Hajsafi will likely be the Left Midfielder in front of Mohammadi. 2 left footers with defensive skill.

Predicted Line-Up:

----------------Biranvand------------------
              Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Mohammadi
              ------------Ando-Ezatollahi----------------
              Jahanbakhsh---Dejagah-----------Hajsafi
              -----------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                I think that was the predictable outcome. CQ was just messing with Qatar these last few days up until 24 hours before to ensure they couldn't make a real plan.

First, Qatar thought Mohammadi was gone, but I'm fairly sure he will play LB. CQ didn't want them to prepare for his blistering speed. These were all mind games. He wants Qatar to think we'll play the AFC.com's predicted squad, which is the usual Hajsafi at LB, Ebrahimi in midfield, etc. I think we're going to get an attacking and fast team tomorrow. Hajsafi will likely be the Left Midfielder in front of Mohammadi. 2 left footers with defensive skill.

Predicted Line-Up:

----------------Biranvand------------------
                Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Mohammadi
                ------------Ando-Ezatollahi----------------
                Jahanbakhsh---Dejagah-----------Hajsafi
                -----------------Azmoun------------------
                Yeah that's possible. I would play the same lineup with Ebrahimi instead of Ando since Ando hasn't been in great form for months and months now, and every time Omid and Saeid paired up in the midfield they've been great. Hopefully Torabi can get some decent minutes since he's the perfect player to unlock the clogged defense situations that we might be facing tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Yeah that's possible. I would play the same lineup with Ebrahimi instead of Ando since Ando hasn't been in great form for months and months now, and every time Omid and Saeid paired up in the midfield they've been great. Hopefully Torabi can get some decent minutes since he's the perfect player to unlock the clogged defense situations that we might be facing tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a solid win.
                  I'd bring Torabi, Gucci, and Shojaei for Dejagah, Ando and Azmoun if we have not scored by 60th minute.

Comment

My line up:
                    Beiranvand
                    Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Hajsafi(Milad)
                    Ezzatollahi-Shojaeian
                    JB-Dejagah-Amiri
                    Sardar

Comment

I think Iran need play very smart. If Iran score the first goal the rest is very easy.

Comment

WTF! that training jersey is actually the newest and most expensive teamwear design in the adidas catalogue (same as german NT) and not even a training jersey. yet they choose the worst and cheapest design for the actual kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          WTF! that training jersey is actually the newest and most expensive teamwear design in the adidas catalogue (same as german NT) and not even a training jersey. yet they choose the worst and cheapest design for the actual kit.
                          I was thinking the exact same thing, those training kits are pretty sexy. Good news is the match kits are only temporary so as long as our boys are comfortable in them that's all we can ask for, for now of course. Let's pray those adidas kit proposals we saw in the adidas thread was legit, I'd pay serious $$$$ for those kits!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Torabi's taste in boots is bang on, I hope to see that man get some minutes for that alone.

Also, surely Poura has done enough to take on the mantle of Hosseini now as first-choice starter, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              That's why Danny Gaspar is one of my favorite guys to be a part of TM....he's a real straight up dude, professional, and has the hard working American mentality which is a very under rated and significant contribution to TM....I hope he never leaves!

same here.
                              I posted a while some of his interviews on F+ forum, he really talks highly of Iran.
                              He is a great man!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                People are not reading. This is the 19 man list. There will be 4 players added - which includes Jahanbaksh.
                                but WTF is Jahanbakhsh man????

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X