Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This high school drama garbage is just plain annoying. Now we have to go through this crap for 3 months until TM's games.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
      My friend i think you are ungrateful for the things CQ has done for our Team Melli, sometimes i can't understand our country's people how can we forget these things so fast?
      What has he done? 5 years what has he achieved?! We gave him more than double what we had given to our previous managers, che ghalati kard?!
      Ferdosipour and the rest of his gang are the ones who've created a false image of this guy, in which no one is allowed to criticise him because he is the all-knowing!

      Comment


      • very disappointing, ignorant comments from AK8....!!
        but it doesnt surprise me all that much, forever now he has had his head waaaaay up PP's asss and has committed some of the biggest blunders and dumbest decisions in his career, outa blind love for the Reds..!!
        (just like when he disgracefully hid a pp shirt under his actual club jersey to take off after committing couple of retarded fouls in succession to get himself sent off in front of pp fans...!! in what should go down as the Biggest display of retarded "Khayemali" to a club i've ever witnessed by any athlete in all of sports..!)

        unfortunately he certainly aint alone on that front, as there are Millions of (specially dakheli) Iranians who have been duped into such overly biased, blind allegiance to SorkhAbi clubs from young age on..!! the saddest (or the funniest!!?)part is that those clubs have'nt done jack squat internationally (especially of late) to warrant even a fraction of such ridiculous, patriotic fan-fare..!!


        ps

        also im getting really tired and annoyed @ him beating around the fking bush for half-n-hour before spewing some grand opinion about something..!! chi megan in irani..? aval adam khodeshoono aleki koochik kardan gabl as ye gooze gondeh daadan..?? Like say him going on an on and on and fking on about how may be i dont know anything, may be im not big enough football personality to say anything on this matter, ma ke koochike hameshoon hasting , chi ro ham momkene ke nemidoonim, blah blah blah Fking BLAH... and then THIS ..... :bs:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
          What has he done? 5 years what has he achieved?! We gave him more than double what we had given to our previous managers, che ghalati kard?!
          Ferdosipour and the rest of his gang are the ones who've created a false image of this guy, in which no one is allowed to criticise him because he is the all-knowing!
          He has built a team with decline, he has built a team that doesn't rely on single players like we did before. Previously if Ali Daie, Karimi or one of the top players were injured we would be crying but now he has a built a team that if Gucci or Ashkan are injured we have other players that we can rely on and we don't care who's injured or not cause we CQ has a great young player who's hungry to play for TM. He even replaced Ando who's one of the best players with an 18 year kid in a friendly game against Japan and he has been a fixed player ever since.

          We have been number 1 team in Asia for the last 3 years and we have an unbeaten record since our friendly game against Oman which we played with our B squad. We use to worry when we use to play against Arab teams but now he has built a team that can beat any team.

          Also let's not forget the amount of new players CQ has introduced to Team Melli. Players that no one had ever heard of them before. Ramin Rezaian, Vahid Amiri, Pooraliganji, Mehdi Torabi, Kanani etc...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            He has built a team with decline, he has built a team that doesn't rely on single players like we did before. Previously if Ali Daie, Karimi or one of the top players were injured we would be crying but now he has a built a team that if Gucci or Ashkan are injured we have other players that we can rely on and we don't care who's injured or not cause we CQ has a great young player who's hungry to play for TM. He even replaced Ando who's one of the best players with an 18 year kid in a friendly game against Japan and he has been a fixed player ever since.
            We have been number 1 team in Asia for the last 3 years and we have an unbeaten record since our friendly game against Oman which we played with our B squad. We use to worry when we use to play against Arab teams but now he has built a team that can beat any team.
            Also let's not forget the amount of new players CQ has introduced to Team Melli. Players that no one had ever heard of them before. Ramin Rezaian, Vahid Amiri, Pooraliganji, Mehdi Torabi, Kanani etc...
            So we have gone from a team that had multiple stars like Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia to one with 11 average players? and that is a good thing?
            He has been the manager for 5 years (!) - I don't think it's anything special that in these five years he has introduced new players in the squad.

            CQ gets alot of his support from people who believe this guy is fighting the regime lol - you can actually see it in the forum too, specially when he wears a tie. He needs to stop insulting IPL managers and making insane demands. When people criticise him, he then replies with an insult and acts as if he is the only one who cares about Iran and the success of TM.

            Very happy that people in Iran are slowly realising the true nature of CQ and his failure in the 5 years he has been our manager. Time to send him back to Portugal.

            Comment


            • Lol. Mr. Laat and Mr. wimp are at fight with Mr. Populist.
              If TM's fortunes werent at stake, it'd be rather hilarious

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                So we have gone from a team that had multiple stars like Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia to one with 11 average players? and that is a good thing?
                He has been the manager for 5 years (!) - I don't think it's anything special that in these five years he has introduced new players in the squad.
                CQ gets alot of his support from people who believe this guy is fighting the regime lol - you can actually see it in the forum too, specially when he wears a tie. He needs to stop insulting IPL managers and making insane demands. When people criticise him, he then replies with an insult and acts as if he is the only one who cares about Iran and the success of TM.
                Very happy that people in Iran are slowly realising the true nature of CQ and his failure in the 5 years he has been our manager. Time to send him back to Portugal.
                you think it's CQ's job to build stars like Karimi? I'm sorry but that's not CQ's job. It is up to the clubs and the academy to build stars and that's what he has been fighting for. He has been telling IFF that we need good pitches and good stadiums. For godsake we don't even have good kits and you want him to build stars? How about we start with the basics for now?

                CQ is fighting against corruption and if he's not fighting no one ever will. People support anyone who fights against corruption and stand up and fight for what they believe, it doesn't matter if it's CQ, an actor or a director.

                The only people who are standing up against CQ right now is unfortunately the blind sighted sorkhabi fans who care more about their clubs more than they do about team melli. Like idiots like this guy:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  So we have gone from a team that had multiple stars like Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia to one with 11 average players? and that is a good thing?
                  He has been the manager for 5 years (!) - I don't think it's anything special that in these five years he has introduced new players in the squad.

                  CQ gets alot of his support from people who believe this guy is fighting the regime lol - you can actually see it in the forum too, specially when he wears a tie. He needs to stop insulting IPL managers and making insane demands. When people criticise him, he then replies with an insult and acts as if he is the only one who cares about Iran and the success of TM.

                  Very happy that people in Iran are slowly realising the true nature of CQ and his failure in the 5 years he has been our manager. Time to send him back to Portugal.
                  Do you really live in this world? Are you sure you are not related to Mayeli Kodan :-)

                  up.If this is your logic, then tell me what the Fu.. has Branko done for PP. The problems is you see everything in red. We will see who stays and who runs away.

                  Remember you beloved Mr Branko ran away after WC when he was the TM coach after his stuff Up and funny enough you Mr A.K was the one talking behind him. Funny to see they are now best friend. :-)

                  Anyway, as I said PP doesn't deserve to have any player in TM. End of story. That way you can have the players for Mr Branko so that he can teach them Yeghol Doghol and you can beat other teams in our crappy IPL :-) Have fun.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                    Remember you beloved Mr Branko ran away after WC when he was the TM coach after his stuff Up and funny enough you Mr A.K was the one talking behind him. Funny to see they are now best friend. :-)
                    You can become best friend with anyone if you have an enemy in common. Ali Karimi was very popular however after he quit everyone stood behind CQ and he lost his popularity and he didn't see that coming.

                    Comment


                    • It's a shame that people who have been TM Coach before, and know of the struggles and BS you have to go through, looks like they've gotten complete amnesia. Now that they aren't TM coach anymore, they are seeing things through their own eyes (this time as a club coach).

                      And guys like Mansourian, Yahya, and Veisi, who have never been TM coach, are the ones who are open minded and willing to cooperate and learn from CQ. It's not a coincidence that these 3 are the best coaches in the league.

                      @Shah Abbas. I could give you a list of things CQ has done for Iranian football, but I don't want everything to fall on deaf ears. I will give you an easy one and tell you that he basically honed and groomed 3 of the best young coaches we have today, and gave us a flicker of hope for the future when he leaves TM.

                      Comment


                      • And the weirdest part to me is the fact that this TM schedule was made known to the league/coaches quite a while ago. Why did Branko not say anything then? Why only now did he turn into a huge puss?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          And the weirdest part to me is the fact that this TM schedule was made known to the league/coaches quite a while ago. Why did Branko not say anything then? Why only now did he turn into a huge puss?
                          May 28th - TM schedule was announced on Fars News and confirmed by IFF
                          June 7th - After the friendlies, IFF sends a letter to the clubs to rest their NT players before the upcoming camp.
                          June 9th - 38-men squad announced
                          June 10th - Branko returns to Iran and talks about the upcoming transfer season.
                          June 12th - In a press conference, Branko threatens to punish his players, if they don't show up at training.

                          So 15 days after the schedule and 3 days after the squad was publicly announced Branko opposes the TM camp.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 06-21-2016, 09:03 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            Lol. Mr. Laat and Mr. wimp are at fight with Mr. Populist.
                            If TM's fortunes werent at stake, it'd be rather hilarious
                            Couldn't say it better.

                            Comment


                            • Those coaches you mentioned don't have 5 players in TM like perspolis does that's the reason why

                              Guys I agree that TM is above clubs , I do but in this case CQ was wrong and bullying the clubs

                              Look i love and respect CQ tremendously and admire his courage for getting what he wants out of IFF/sports ministry

                              But enough is enough, the man can't become a dictator now just because everyone is supporting him 😬😬😬

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Those coaches you mentioned don't have 5 players in TM like perspolis does that's the reason why
                                6 Esteghlal players (Mansourian) and 4 Zob Ahan players (Golmohammadi) were invited to the Armenia camp.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X