This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    That would be absolutely horrible. Qatari's are probably partying in their homes right now. Every country in Asia fears playing at Azadi, Azadi is something else. When we play at Azadi, we are already 1-0 before the match has started.
    eh? where was the 1-0 when we lost to Uzbekistan 0-1 back then?
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

When it comes to creating an intimidating bordering hostile playing environment hameye eroon bayad beran jolo gheyrati mashadia boogh bezanan..!
      AQR is gonna be looking sexy as Fk packed to the rim ,loud n rocking vs Gutter ..! I have no doubt

Unlike Azadi (especially 1/2 empty one) , the way these new modern stadiums like AQR are designed all the noise from the crowd will get directed towards the pitch, making the gutteries shitt their shorts.
      It's about time ..!
      Next should be Tabriz's or isfahanans turn ..! & that should be the norm every year..! Other big cities must be given at least one TM match per year & spread the love nationally & finally live up to the name of "Team Melie"..!

Comment

I've been hoping this for months now, especially because we all know Azadi won't get the top row fixed in time. Even if the bottom is packed, it just looks strange.

AQR will be full and buzzing, the atmosphere would be unreal.

I wonder what the camera situation is, for those who would be watching at home?

Comment

But will the AQR be ready in time? The exterior isn't even finished yet (it looks quite different on the renders at least) and I'm not sure if they can finish it within a 3 month period

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
            I was just wondering... Do you guys think that TM's logo will ever be updated to give it a more slick, modern look? And if so... What do you think it might look like?
            Anything is possible. USA just revamped their crest. Wouldn't mind having something that somehow incorporated the Persian Gulf in it. Would be a nice slap to every arab team we ever play particularly since we often give them a crest as a gift
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

why are people removing Mikko from TM wiki page? Both him and Diego work for TM and were present in recent TM trainings. just check out the pictures of Macedonia training.

Comment

Even 15-20 people in Azadi would seem like a full house to Qatar based on their turnouts in Doha

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                  eh? where was the 1-0 when we lost to Uzbekistan 0-1 back then?
                  Thanks. Good point.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    IFF are reportedly in negotiation with AQR to host Iran's first match against Qatar in Mashahd. This might also be an official inauguration.

It is also very likely that 4 of Iraq's WCQs will be held there.
                    http://isna.ir/fa/news/95031609481/%...6%D8%A7-%D8%B9

That would be amazing. I predict that as long as TM is playing, stadiums in any major city in Iran will be packed. TM has played majority of their home games at Azadi, and other cities generally don't get the privilege of seeing TM play. A packed 30,000-60,000 stadium will be more of a sight to see than a half full Azadi with only the lower level.

Comment

That Stadium while full will be an amazing atmosphere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

CQ interview with Radio Varzesh

http://90tv.ir/video/260419/%D8%B5%D...B1%D8%B2%D8%B4

Comment

The announcer said2 times during the second half that Taj said the contract to instal seats on Azadi's second level had been signed and that Azadi will be ready by TM's first match vs. Qatar on September first 👍👍😃😃

Comment

Comment

Taj said the kit quality was not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Taj said the kit quality was not good.
                                Hmmm that's interesting, maybe we will go back to uhlsport then? Can't see us going any other route, unless of course we go with an Iranian brand....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X