This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Reading CQ's 11 key elements seems to be the most basic requirements that any professional team that really needs. He's not asking anything out of ordinary and I just don't understand why it's so hard to fulfill those requirements.
    Except for the military duties part, it's not clear what he is asking for with regards to this matter, and whether the government will even try to negotiate that. Let's say for a second he is asking for an exemption for national team players, then this would certainly appear elitist to the general population which could cause concern for the establishment. I am wondering if he is just asking for travel exemptions without all the paperwork etc.?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      Another point is what choices would we prefer to have for the seed #4; UAE or China.
      Given the schedule, if China, then we have some long travel to do (given how bloody cheap IFF is when it comes to Iranian people and spending towards Iranian comfort. Probably buy cheap aeroflot tickets that make it a 45 hours journey!!! With multiple stops) after our opening game. If UAE, then travel is a non issue. However, UAE may cause more trouble for us (on and definitely off the pitch) than china.
      Which would we prefer?
      It is clear that ''the less arabs the better''.

The risk of fatigue from traveling is far less than the risk of arab ganging versus Iran in the group.

Iran-Japan-Uzbekistan-China-Iraq-Syria

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Except for the military duties part, it's not clear what he is asking for with regards to this matter, and whether the government will even try to negotiate that. Let's say for a second he is asking for an exemption for national team players, then this would certainly appear elitist to the general population which could cause concern for the establishment. I am wondering if he is just asking for travel exemptions without all the paperwork etc.?
        He doesn't want an exemption, rather that they be allowed to travel with TM while serving the military. This used to be allowed before Pouladi ruined it for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He doesn't want an exemption, rather that they be allowed to travel with TM while serving the military. This used to be allowed before Pouladi ruined it for everyone.
          i agree, we had this problem right before world cup also and asian cup, when good players due to army could not go, but pooladi have ruined it badly, really badly

Comment

I don't care who we get I just don't want the Saudis and Qataris
            They will both creat all kinds of issues and problems for us with their wealth,influence and malakhor tactics
            As well as we will not be able to play Saudi Arabia in Azadi for sure
            I believe it is best for us to avoid them

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I don't care who we get I just don't want the Saudis and Qataris
              They will both creat all kinds of issues and problems for us with their wealth,influence and malakhor tactics
              As well as we will not be able to play Saudi Arabia in Azadi for sure
              I believe it is best for us to avoid them
              I hope:
              IRAN
              JAPAN (South Korea)
              UZBEKISTAN
              UAE
              IRAQ
              SYRIA

South Korea is better in my view, we don't have to travell very far

Comment

Comment

It is beneficial for Iran to end up in GROUP B, rather than GROUP A.

It does not make any difference, EXCEPT ....

If we end up in third place, and have to do the play-off with GROUP A's third place, the first leg will be away and the second leg will be at home.

Leg 1 / 5 oct 2017 / A3 versus B3
                  Leg 2 / 10 oct 2017 / B3 versus A3

Other than that, it doesn't matter if we are placed in Group A or Group B, except for this tiny difference.

Yes I am so dedicated that I am looking at the small things :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    It is beneficial for Iran to end up in GROUP B, rather than GROUP A.

It does not make any difference, EXCEPT ....

If we end up in third place, and have to do the play-off with GROUP A's third place, the first leg will be away and the second leg will be at home.

Leg 1 / 5 oct 2017 / A3 versus B3
                    Leg 2 / 10 oct 2017 / B3 versus A3

Other than that, it doesn't matter if we are placed in Group A or Group B, except for this tiny difference.

Yes I am so dedicated that I am looking at the small things :P
                    If CQ stays we will qualify as group winner.

Comment

what the f did I just read

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...76311119071952

Are people in Iran that bikar? Or is it really him?

Comment

I hope "Jalal Talebi" will take over and all our problems are over!

Under Jalal we won against America USA 2:1 in World Cup 98. Hope Russia. Team in WC98 we had a ery good counter-attacking team and defends.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post

Under Jalal we won against America USA 2:1 in World Cup 98. Hope Russia. Team in WC98 we had a ery good counter-attacking team and defends.
                          omg what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post

Not sure if you're trolling or serious? Please clarify.

Comment

Jalal did it good even he had not the best opportunities. What Carlos is saying about the problems.

Comment

For those who missed Navad tonight. These were CQ's 11 demands to the IFF

Last edited by 04041374; 04-11-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X