This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    Jalal is the 5th player in TM history to get 100 caps along legends Daei, Karimi, Neku,Kia.

We rarely praise him or have a appreciation thread for him. Is he a legend in your book (but just doesnt get the attention because of position he plays)...or a simply solid above average defender?

Just wanted people opinion on this.
    one of the best defenders we have ever had, and one of the most consistent team melli players for the past 7 years or so. Defenders don't always get noticed and praised, as when a CB is having a good day is when you rarely see them or notice them the least. Its not a position that a lot of people pay attention to, as opposed to strikers, CAM etc. I am so happy for him, he is a great player and a true legend.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Frankly I'm getting pretty fed up with CQ's ''naneh man gharibam'' loos baazi, with his constant ''I'm leaving. No, I'm staying. No, I'm leaving, ...''

Amoo, to quote Eli Wallach from ''The good, the bad and the ugly'', if you want to leave, leave. Dont talk. But Dont bother us with this childish charade anymore. Be a man and finish your job. Or be a man and leave on whatever principles you refer to.

Too much looss baazi and khod shirini has a way of backfiring on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Frankly I'm getting pretty fed up with CQ's ''naneh man gharibam'' loos baazi, with his constant ''I'm leaving. No, I'm staying. No, I'm leaving, ...''
        I think what he's doing is quite savvy. He's seen how politicized football and everything in general is in Iran and has adapted his position to make the most of it. It's gotten a couple things done and put pressure on the IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Amoo, to quote Eli Wallach from ''The good, the bad and the ugly'', if you want to leave, leave. Dont talk. But Dont bother us with this childish charade anymore. Be a man and finish your job. Or be a man and leave on whatever principles you refer to.

Too much looss baazi and khod shirini has a way of backfiring on you.
          Right, he should have just hit the bricks.

Then our players could continue training on a daffodil field because nobody complained for 5 years that our national team players need to train on a real pitch.

If what CQ is doing will get things done for our football, then we should be happy. Count your blessings that a man like Mayeli isn't in any sort of power to say "Hey, we trained on a bad pitch when I was TM coach, so a big coach has no right to complain. We don't need a new field."

Comment

CQ knows he has tremendous support of the players and the fans. He can only make change by keeping the federation on their heels about him leaving. It's sad but it's the only way. I hope he stays.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Interesting fact. CQ is Iran's longest ever serving manager and has the most ever wins by a manager for Iran. His record with TM:

61 GP - 35 W, 18 D, 8 L - 118 GF, 39 GA, +79 - 57.38% of win

Comment

I wouldn't call Hosseini a legend. Don't get me wrong, I think he has been super vital and instrumental, and I think we will miss him ohh so greatly when he retires, but for me he is just a solid and reliable defender, and mostly his aerial ability is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Interesting fact. CQ is Iran's longest ever serving manager and has the most ever wins by a manager for Iran. His record with TM:

I remember Saudis were trying to sign with him. Really happy that he chose us.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

Iran October 2003 July 2006 42 28 7 7 66.60% 101 40 +61
                    Branko Ivanković acctauly has the most

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Goudarzi: "Queiroz has a contract until 2018 and has to remain headcoach of Iran."
                      http://90tv.ir/news/231140/%DA%AF%D9...A9%D9%86%D8%AF
                      Assadi (negative energy) and his mate Mayelikodan is SAD now as FXXX! hagheshone!
                      Allan saket shoodan mesle moosh!!!

فشارهای مردم باعث شده عقب نشینی کنه

Comment

Here is the FIFA seeding for WCQ2018 final round:

سیدبندی قطعی تیم های آسیایی از نظر فیفا / ایران و استرالیا در سید یک
                        » سرویس: ورزشي - فوتبال، فوتسال
                        کد خبر: 95011102274
                        چهارشنبه ۱۱ فروردین ۱۳۹۵ - ۱۴:۰۰
                        1459332047120_index.jpg
                        بر طبق سیدبندی تیم های آسیایی در رده بندی فیفا دو تیم ایران و استرالیا در سید یک انتخابی جام جهانی قرار خواهند گرفت و به این ترتیب این دو تیم در انتخابی روسیه با هم دیدار نخواهند کرد.

به گزارش ایسنا، بعد از مشخص شدن 12 تیم حاضر در مرحله بعد انتخابی جام جهانی، اکنون همه نگاه ها به قرعه کشی مرحله نهایی این رقابت ها خواهد بود جایی که تیم های آسیایی با حریفانشان در راه جام جهانی روسیه آشنا خواهند شد. قرعه کشی انتخابی جام جهانی بر مبنای سیدبندی امتیازی است که تیم ها در انتخابی جام جهانی توانستند جمع کنند.

بر مبنای قوانین رده بندی فیفا که هر دیدار در یک تورنمت خاص امتیاز خاصی برای هر تیم دارد، سید بندی تیم های قاره کهن به ترتیبی خواهد بود که ایران استرالیا در سید یک قرار خواهند گرفت و به این ترتیب در انتخابی جام جهانی برابر هم به میدان نمی روند.

همچنین کره جنوبی و ژاپن نیز در سید دو قرار خواهند گرفت.

سید یک: ایران (627 امتیاز) – استرالیا (601 امتیاز)

سید 2: کره جنوبی (579 امتیاز) - ژاپن (577 امتیاز)

سید 3: عربستان (559 امتیاز) – ازبکستان (549 امتیاز)

سید 4: امارات (521 امتیاز) – چین (423 امتیاز)

سید 5: قطر (416 امتیاز) – عراق (333 امتیاز)

سید 6: سوریه (316 امتیاز) – تایلند (297 امتیاز)

دو تیم اول هر گروه به طور مستقیم به جام جهانی راه خواهند یافت و تیم سوم گروه ها نیز برابر هم به مدیان می روند و برنده این دیدار به مصاف تیم چهارم کونکاکاف خواهد رفت که به نظر می رسد یکی از تیم های گواتمالا، کاستاریکا، هندوراس یا جامائیکا باشد.

انتهای پیام

Pot 1: Iran & Australia
                        Pot 2: Japan & S.Korea
                        Pot 3: Uzbekistan & S. Arabia
                        Pot 4: China & UAE
                        Pot 5: Iraq & Qatar
                        Pot 6: Syria & Thailand

I hope we end up with the teams that I have mentioned below Iran.
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Gaspar: I've always been adventurous

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2016/m=3/news=gaspar-i-ve-always-been-adventurous-2773431.html

“I've always been adventurous. I’ve always been curious. I’ve always been a risk taker.”

Football can do wonderful things. In the case of Iran national team assistant coach and goalkeeping coach Dan Gaspar, football took a kid born in South Glastonbury, Connecticut and showed him the world.

Gaspar has been Iran head coach Carlos Queiroz’s No2 since 1993, working with the former Manchester United assistant manager in Japan, Portugal, South Africa and at home in USA.

The latest chapter in the American’s life was helping Iran seal qualification to Asia’s third round of FIFA World Cup Russia 2018™ qualifying. Team Melli completed their unbeaten run in the second round with two convincing wins at home in Tehran against India and Oman. And in the eight games of the round, Iran conceded just three goals.

So what led him to accepting the job with Iran five years ago?

“I was grateful Carlos Queiroz’s trust and belief that I could assist him in this unique project,” Gaspar told FIFA.com in an exclusive interview. “I made the decision based on how I make most of my decisions and that is I think with my brain, I feel with my heart and then I make a decision with my gut, and I went there!”

Iran are one of Asia’s powerhouses in football with three AFC Asian Cups and four World Cup qualifications and its fans are some of the most passionate you can find. The idea of taking another nation to a World Cup was enough on its own to convince Gaspar to make the move to Iran in 2011. He went to South Africa 2010 with Portugal and when asked about the experience, you can see the magnitude of it all in his eyes.

“That was an amazing experience, difficult to put into words what it means to have that kind of privilege,” Gaspar said. “When the Iranian situation was presented I realised that this could be another opportunity to participate in a World Cup and help a country achieve that.”

And he did just that. Iran qualified for Brazil 2014 and had a respectable showing at the tournament. Although they failed to advance from the group stages, they went back home with respect from the world, especially after their performance against eventual runners-up Argentina, when only a singular moment of magic from Lionel Messi in injury time was all that could separate the teams.

“Argentina’s best player that day was the goalkeeper! Who could have imagined that we would have put enough pressure on them for their goalkeeper to have been their player of the match? I have a lot of admiration and respect for our players because they played for the honour of their country and for their love of the people and the sport.”

Adaptation

Iran navigated through Group D in Asia’s second round of Russia 2018 qualifiers with confidence and pride in a legacy left by their countrymen stretching back to the 1960s. Playing against Oman, Turkmenistan, Guam and India, on paper it may have looked like a straightforward journey for Team Melli, but with thousands of miles to travel and diverse conditions to endure, it was anything but easy.

“It’s complicated because the environments are challenging sometimes,” Gaspar said. “In Guam, we played on a turf pitch and it’s an island with not a lot of resources but their hospitality was fantastic. We overcame the conditions that our players never were exposed to.” It was their 6-0 win in Guam that epitomised Iran’s ability to adapt and play at their highest levels.

“Iran has gone through so much turmoil for so many years, it’s amazing how they handle and process these things,” Gaspar said. “When you come from a different culture in America or Europe where everything is structured and done exactly as planned, with Iran their custom allows them to react at the moment and to resolve the situation at the moment.”

Adaptation is a theme with Iran, but it’s also something Gaspar himself has shown his whole life.

“You challenge your decisions. Did I make the right decision? Am I being responsible to my family? Nothing has ever prepared me for this from the culture I was born in. It’s all about adaptation. I’ve never felt safer, I’ve never felt more comfortable or more well respected than I have in Iran."

Gaspar has been working with Iran for five years, the joint-longest time he’s been anywhere in his career. With Team Melli through to the third round of Russia 2018 qualifying, they have every chance of making it to their fifth World Cup and for Gaspar, it would represent the longest professional adventure of his life.

“Sometimes I question if it was the right decision, but then when I base it on my real life experiences, I realise that this is a journey I would take again.”

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                            Here is the FIFA seeding for WCQ2018 final round:

سیدبندی قطعی تیم های آسیایی از نظر فیفا / ایران و استرالیا در سید یک
                            » سرویس: ورزشي - فوتبال، فوتسال
                            کد خبر: 95011102274
                            چهارشنبه ۱۱ فروردین ۱۳۹۵ - ۱۴:۰۰
                            1459332047120_index.jpg
                            بر طبق سیدبندی تیم های آسیایی در رده بندی فیفا دو تیم ایران و استرالیا در سید یک انتخابی جام جهانی قرار خواهند گرفت و به این ترتیب این دو تیم در انتخابی روسیه با هم دیدار نخواهند کرد.

به گزارش ایسنا، بعد از مشخص شدن 12 تیم حاضر در مرحله بعد انتخابی جام جهانی، اکنون همه نگاه ها به قرعه کشی مرحله نهایی این رقابت ها خواهد بود جایی که تیم های آسیایی با حریفانشان در راه جام جهانی روسیه آشنا خواهند شد. قرعه کشی انتخابی جام جهانی بر مبنای سیدبندی امتیازی است که تیم ها در انتخابی جام جهانی توانستند جمع کنند.

بر مبنای قوانین رده بندی فیفا که هر دیدار در یک تورنمت خاص امتیاز خاصی برای هر تیم دارد، سید بندی تیم های قاره کهن به ترتیبی خواهد بود که ایران استرالیا در سید یک قرار خواهند گرفت و به این ترتیب در انتخابی جام جهانی برابر هم به میدان نمی روند.

همچنین کره جنوبی و ژاپن نیز در سید دو قرار خواهند گرفت.

سید یک: ایران (627 امتیاز) – استرالیا (601 امتیاز)

سید 2: کره جنوبی (579 امتیاز) - ژاپن (577 امتیاز)

سید 3: عربستان (559 امتیاز) – ازبکستان (549 امتیاز)

سید 4: امارات (521 امتیاز) – چین (423 امتیاز)

سید 5: قطر (416 امتیاز) – عراق (333 امتیاز)

سید 6: سوریه (316 امتیاز) – تایلند (297 امتیاز)

دو تیم اول هر گروه به طور مستقیم به جام جهانی راه خواهند یافت و تیم سوم گروه ها نیز برابر هم به مدیان می روند و برنده این دیدار به مصاف تیم چهارم کونکاکاف خواهد رفت که به نظر می رسد یکی از تیم های گواتمالا، کاستاریکا، هندوراس یا جامائیکا باشد.

انتهای پیام

Pot 1: Iran & Australia
                            Pot 2: Japan & S.Korea
                            Pot 3: Uzbekistan & S. Arabia
                            Pot 4: China & UAE
                            Pot 5: Iraq & Qatar
                            Pot 6: Syria & Thailand

I hope we end up with the teams that I have mentioned below Iran.
                            Best Possible Scenario for Iran:

Iran-S.Korea-Uzbekistan-China-Iraq-Thailand

Comment

Reza Gucci and his bride

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/231679/%D9%85%D...%86%DB%8C-1998

WC 98 documentary on iran

Comment

Working...
                                X