This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    15 players in this squad were born and raised in France.
    Thats my point. They sacrifice their entire life just to play in a second league in France. Meanwhile players like PAG and Ashkan ignore playing in the top division in Europe and go for Arab money. By the way if you did not realize, just a few days ago, Algeria signed a contract with Adidas as their sponsor. Their previous sponsor was Puma. I dont know whether I'm supposed to cry or laugh at IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
      Thats my point. They sacrifice their entire life just to play in a second league in France. Meanwhile players like PAG and Ashkan ignore playing in the top division in Europe and go for Arab money. By the money if you did not realize, just a few days ago, Algeria signed Adidas as their sponsor. Their previous sponsor was Puma. I dont know whether I'm supposed to cry or laugh at IFF.
      Algerian immigration has nothing to do with football. Many North African Arabs, especially Algerians moved to France in the 1960s due to political reasons. These players, that are playing in European leagues are 2nd generation Algerian immigrants, who went through the French system, became professional players and decided to play for Algeria. There are also many Arabs who play for France (Zidane, Benzemna, Nasri, Brahimi). This is the result of immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerians_in_France

Tukrey NT also included many 2nd generation immigrants: There are lots of Turks in Germany, whose 2nd generation immigrants, went through the German system and some of them decided to play for Turkey (Sahin, Altintop brothers, Yunus Malli, Bastürk etc.)
      Last edited by 04041374; 03-26-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeri...#Current_squad
        Look at Algeria's ridiculous amount of players who play in Europe. Ma chasbedeem be koone Qatar va Chin.
        Algeria is a good team, they had an amazing run at the last World Cup taking champions Germany to the full 120 minutes before getting beaten. If we would play them, I expect a hard time.

Comment

Damn 0404, back at it again with the facts

Algerians in France and moroccans in Holland, get that EU passport and it's much easier for them to play in europe

Comment

Right now, 5 of our main players play in QSL.

Comment

About the shirts sponsor, I am a huge fan of nike. But nike and adidas shirts use the very same template for all their NT, just the colors change. Small sponsors are doing better design now.

About Algeria, they are using perfectly their french national that join their NT. Their french players were trained in European clubs and can move easily accross Europe. Someone spoke about their performance against Germany but Iran performance against Argentina wasn't that bad either. Yet we didn't have the same opportunity. Before the WC14 I was sure we could perform well against them but now the gap is big. I hate them but have to recognize they use all the tools were efficiently (something Morocco didn't do yet).

About Iran, we have too many IPL/QSL players in our NT to hope something serious in WC (I mean something more than a one shot like against Argentina, Mexico and Yugoslavia). And very few of them seems capable be a star player in Europe.

Last thing, we can notice most of world powerhouses level are decreasing : England, Italy, Brazil, Holland, France, Portugal. Even Germany isn't as impressive than before. There is space for new countries (Belgium, Colombia, Algeria are filling the blank).

Comment

TM-News-

There are also many Arabs who play for France (Zidane, Benzemna, Nasri, Brahimi). This is the result of immigration.
                Brahimi certainly doesn't play for France mate, only played for the youths

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Brahimi certainly doesn't play for France mate, only played for the youths
                  Oops my bad. Well we can mention Fekir and Ben Arfa as French NT players instead of him

Comment

TM-News-

Oops my bad. Well we can mention Fekir and Ben Arfa as French NT players instead of him
                    Yes especially Fekir all Algerians got really mad at him when he accepted his first call-up (in fact understandably so).

They don't need him anyways he's a poor man's Feghouli or Brahimi right now no need to even mention Mahrez of course

Comment

Don't forget Ozil and Gundogan, Turks in the German national team.

Comment

We got Beitashour from MLS and the weaker Namazi from Sweden...what are you all complaining about?

On a serious note, imagine WC2014 without Dejagah and Gucci...we probably wouldn't have even made it to 2014 without those two!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sweden got Behrang Safari in return, USA got Alecko Eskandarian, and Philippines got Misagh Bahadoran

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Don't forget Ozil and Gundogan, Turks in the German national team.
                            Add Emre Can and Mehmet Scholl (retired i know, Hakan and Murat Yakin in the former Swiss team, Even Zidane who's Algerian by origin or Zlatan who's Bosnian, this happens everywhere.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Sweden got Behrang Safari in return, USA got Alecko Eskandarian, and Philippines got Misagh Bahadoran
                              Add to the list: Omid Nazari. He is playing for Philippines now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Those last two could have been really helpful to tm.

Comment

Working...
                                X